General - page 258

leverage  (1)
In my country, the maximum leverage I'm allowed to use is 1:100. If for example I want to subscribe to a provider that uses 1:200 leverage, but the maximum deposit load he actually uses is 25% of it, namely he actually uses only 1:50 leverage of the 1:200 leverage he has. Can I in that case open
Hi. I'm a newbie. I want to commission a freelance job, but I do not know if it is practical or possible to program. Problem statement: There are a lot of very cool EAs that can help you automate custom indicators into an EA. These EA's require buffer values of buy and sell signals. Most of the time
Does anyone know why brokers don't just put a % amount when your trying to set a stop loss or Taking profit position. especially in CFD trading. Is it that difficult?? does anyone know of a good Pip Calculator
Dear all, I am trying to limit the duration of my trade in my ea. In this example to 1 day. int openTime = PositionGetInteger ( POSITION_TIME ); int inpCheckMaxTradeDuration = 1 ; int time = TimeCurrent (); if (openTime > 0 && ((openTime + (inpCheckMaxTradeDuration * 86400 )) < TimeCurrent
  configuration include  (21   1 2 3)
Suppose we have an indicator y with an automated signal "function" built to operate on the output of a custom optimization process. Like a library. So if there is no "core" there are no signals on the indicator. If this product is headed for the market , in what ways can the configuration be
anybody else have their grid turn greed when close to tp or opening pending position, be highlighted yellow when trailing, or turn red before hitting stoploss? well mine stopped doing that and id like to know if anybody knows how to get that back. ive tried installing a new terminal and copying over
In MT4 when we go to market tab, there is a sub tab where you can see your purchased products and manage them from there (install or update) That is missing in MT5, please fix/add that. I have a purchased product that I wanted to install in another machine and because the seller is temporarily
Hello, This code appears to work great when dropping an indicator on a chart when the market is closed. I've prevented recursive calls with a static variable. Hoping an expert might be willing to evaluate this code for: - Internal terminal behavior which makes this inadvisable? - Some cool idea how
We have expanded MQL5.community payment system options by adding QIWI Wallet as a new way to deposit funds to your account. This is already the fourth method of depositing money: now, you can use Visa QIWI Wallet along with WebMoney, PayPal and bank cards. Payment is made in rubles, charged...
I get " Have you installed MetaTrader 5? MetaTrader 5 is required for installing Full VWAP Yes, I have MetaTrader 5 Open MetaTrader 5 No, I have no MetaTrader 5 Download MetaTrader 5 MT5 opens, but what now?, nothing happens. No option to download the indicator to my computer and then place in the
Hello all i want to create expert to open trade @ specific time and close @ specific time or specific profit Mt5
Need help in finalizing the Expert Advisor based on MQ5. The essence is simple, but knowledge is not enough. The EA is already trading one strategy without an indicator. I decided to expand the adviser for trading on other pairs, so as not to bet on each chart. I have introduced two pairs so far
[Deleted]
I am using a chart where ticks are unavailable and trading is disabled I do not see any option to add alert as this feature is only when Bid and Ask are available but i wish to have a feature where I can right click anywhere on chart and it sets alert like other popular websites Alternatively is
Hello! Can any one help me renting a VPS ? I've tried but they wouldn't accept my prepaid visa. Is it because my prepaid visa
Hi guys, I'm creating a fairly complex Martingale grid trading system and would like some advice. The desired outcome of the present component I'm programming is to colourize what I term "grids" (probably not the traditional understanding of what constitutes a grid in most Martingale strategies)
  Random Number  (13   1 2)
Hi guys, I don't know much about coding and I have been asked to do an expert advisor as a graduation project. I have almost finished everything but I need to generate random numbers to test the expert advisor and get the required results so I need to keep generating numbers every test. I really
  mt5 to excel  (4)
Good morning everyone, I saw that it is possible to export mt5 data (purchase order, sale, profit, loss...) to excel. I’ve tried all the solutions and I can’t. Does anyone know if it is possible to run excel file with live data? (I have been looking for a solution for several weeks but I can’t find
  ea not working  (6)
Hi, My MT%5 ea works with some platforms with some it doen't. anyone any clues what the reason could possible be
  Signal with ea  (1)
Am i allowed to provide a signal that works with ea's, i bought from others
  Merge two arrays  (6)
I got a code to get the economic calendar of the base currency and quote currency below void OnStart (){ string currencybase = StringSubstr ( _Symbol , 0 , 3 ) ; string currencyquote = StringSubstr ( _Symbol , 3 , 3 ) ; datetime curdatetime = TimeTradeServer (); datetime
My account has been placed on limit until further verification hsbeen done. I do not seem to see a clear explanation on why this is done and why it's difficult to reach support or get a response. On average how long have most people been waiting? Is there anything someone can do to expedite the
  Robot forex  (2)
A good robot forex not martingale please ? thanks
Hi I want to open a position and after some price changes, open another position in different volume. In which function (onInit or onTick) should I write codes, and how can I access to open_price of the first position? Thanks
I'm using the below code to limit the buy/sell position at a time but I'm not sure why MetaTrader5 could open more than 1. I just can't figure it why. Could someone shed a light here? bool Buy_opened= false ; // variable to hold the result of Buy opened position bool Sell_opened= false ; //
Hi I run a signal service but all my clients funds is locked I can't seem to withdraw funds even though I'm verified
Hello, As the title says and in the screenshot. Genetic algo ran on EURNZD, criterion as Custom max. 5 tabs were affected, some occurred in one column but not in other. Tabs: Results, Profit, Expected Payoff, Drawdown %, Custom. The result was not replicated for single test. It ran normally. Another
[Deleted]
double var[]; int LookBack = 500 ; ArrayResize (var,LookBack+ 1 ); ArraySetAsSeries (var, true ); var[LookBack] = ObjectGetDouble ( 0 , "Low" + IntegerToString (nro), OBJPROP_PRICE , 0 );
I want ask something, Is a minimum withdraw in mql5 seller account increased to $1000
All agents are in the 'disconnected' state all day today. I tried deleting agents and then re-adding them - zero result. Last attempt: uninstall 'MetaTrader 5 Agent Manager' and reinstall. Build MetaTrader 5 Agent Manager 3311
Hello The previous version of my product is 1.51. Today I tried to put a product with version 1.6 on the site But the site gave the following error: File version must be higher then last product's version It is strange that it does not recognize this version higher To date, I have put many products