Unknown Purchase

Osazee Asikhemhen  
I didn't make this purchase. I just came online to see it.
Fernando Carreiro  
Osazee Asikhemhen:Hello Friends. I'm a freelancer. I just descovered that a purchase of an indicator worth $750 was made on my account. I didn't make the purchase. Please I need help. I've worked this money for over 6 months. Please help

As far as I know, if you have not activated the product, you can cancel it and request a refund within 7 days.

See if you can do that from the web interface itself, and if not contact the service desk — Contacts and requests

Contact Us
Contact Us
  • www.mql5.com
Send your messages and see the history of your requests to the mql5.com support team even if you are not registered on the website.
Osazee Asikhemhen  
The message states that I activated the purchased. I've never seen this indicator before now. Please I really need help 
Fernando Carreiro  
Osazee Asikhemhen #: The message states that I activated the purchased. I've never seen this indicator before now. Please I really need help 
Contact the Service Desk. We as normal users can do nothing for you.
Contact Us
Contact Us
  • www.mql5.com
Send your messages and see the history of your requests to the mql5.com support team even if you are not registered on the website.
Sergey Golubev  
Osazee Asikhemhen #:

This is what I see in my account

It is indicated that your username/you made this purchase and activated this product in Metatrader (under your username and your forum password).
So, if you are against this information - write to the service desk.
Reason: