General - page 264

Hello traders hope you guys are doing well. I wanted to ask if anyone knows where I can find a free divergence indicator that has alerts. Thanks
Hello, my question is related to the usage of DLL inside the EA(Expert Advisor). Though we have tried to use DLL file by importing it inside the EA, but we get the error message this: "Cannot load 'Example.dll' [126]". The dll file is created in C#. Does anyone knows the solution for this? Thank you
[Deleted]
Hello,' Is it possible to keep Z order of ZigZag indicator in background so candlesticks can be seen in front
What are your popular Forex trading techniques in 2022 ? Day trading , scalping, long term investing
Hello guys. Please I need help on this. A friend of mine isn't able to login to his mql5 platform because the push notifications needed to receive the verification code isn't coming to his phone. Please which other way can he log in. Thanks
Hi all Hey all my MT5 settings look good, I can see my signal in my MT5 account, but his trades are NOT coping to my MT5. Any tips will be great! Thanks Clinton
Hello, I am creating a EA program and it is getting quite large. It has many files now. These files are created using the Meta Editor but I have made a copy inside my "documents folder" on my MAC. So...I now have two copies of the same program, which is not a good development practice. I really
  Close Condition  (12   1 2)
Hello i use grid system between 2 trade gap is randomly so i want close all condition on my first open trade price when above 1 trade are open Like 1 no trade profit 0 2 no trade profit 1 3 no trade profit 3 4 no trade profit 9 plz help me Example if 5 order open then
Hi, to clone CClass values to a CClass values_new? //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //| Class | //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ class CTest { public
How do I get buy/sell prices from the depth of market in the following picture so I'll able to find like 5 or maybe 10 best buy/sell prices? I want like 10 of these. tl;dr I'm relatively new dont even know how to attach a picture so I attached it as a file
  iCustom giving unexpected values  (73   1 2 3 4 5 ... 7 8)
Hello all, I am trying to make an iCustom call to the REX indicator to retrieve the rex line and the signal line. I even looked at the REX source code to confirm that index 0 and 1 are the correct indices. I've followed all of my variables down through my code and printed them and everything seems
Hi, I purchased an EA by logging in to MQL5 using my gmail account instead of registering a new MQL5 account. I tried to activate the EA but I am not able to see the EA's I purchased from my MT4 platform. The login credentials I used is my gmail account credentials. Do I need to register a new MQL5
I have not been able to find and clear information on "#property strict" usage. If you can share a link where usage of #property strict is explained, I will greatly appreciate it. Thank you
[Deleted]
How is the criteria to be in range for my ports
I have looked everywhere - and cannot find the output location from using the PRINT (. . .) function in MQL4 I expected to find it in ./MQL4/Files but that folder is empty. Where else should I look? Thank you for the assist. ...Chuck...
If I'm not mistaken, you should be able to see bid/ask volume via market depth. But how do I get the bid volume and ask volume from MQL code
Hi Currently I use this style of formatting string Massage = "" ; string command = "BUY" ; string symbol = "XAUUSD" ; double BuyPrice = 1842 ; double SLPrice = 1830 ; double TPPrice = 1850 ; Massage = "INSTANT " + command + " " + symbol + " " + "ENTRY : " +
I have noticed that there is a 7- 15 second delay on the start of a new candle on MT5. I have spoken with some other trades and they are experiencing the same issue. Does anyone know why this is happening? Thanks
  MT5 crash  (8)
MT5 on window 11 not working properly getting closed after few minutes. Happening from past week. Nothing is there in Logs folder. Sometym log folder showing "shutdown with 0"
Can someone help me to activate my seller account, I don't understand why was deactivated
I belive MQL has the inline, __inline and __forceinline keywords but does not inline functions just yet. It is very much desirable that these keywords are actually implemented. Another desirable addition is constexpr
Hi everyone, After several failed attempts i'm asking it here. I want to install several indicators into MT5. I trade from a MacBook Air. There is no way I can install the indicators it seems. When I open the Data Folder and get into the MQL5 folder, I cant paste or drag the required files into the
Having periodic problems with my codes at times ,the code below doesnt work correctly, can someone help me out i am trying to detect if a candle is bearish or not Code: bool isBearish( int index) { if (tradingTimePrices[index].open<tradingTimePrices[index].close) return true ; return
  Strategy tester  (3)
I am not new to forex but I am into Expert advisors and have been testing them for a while now. I decided to change brokers and the one I picked has everything I am looking for in a broker. But when I back test my EA on a hourly chart for a weeks time I get the whole weeks worth of data. But when I
Hi, is there any way to "downgrade" a version of a marketplace EA? Maybe using some external software to get the original file instead of the updated one or something? Thanks
I can only see the project info on the website but cannot bid for the jobs
UPDATE: Clearly I was overthinking this. I just created a straight array of CStatuses, figured out how to avoid memory leaks, and I'm good. Still have a lot of reading up to do on CList usage and understanding proper use of pointers, but I've got what I need apparently working. Didn't realize global
I recently had someone build an EA I've been designing for quite a long time. the EA on small visualization test data worked properly and entered and exited trades as it was designed to. but my issue/problem now is, I'm currently trying to backtest/optimize my EA. My first issue I've come across is
Hello, this is my first post, my following function behaves as expected if i let it determine my position size, but when i choose that position size with another value, it gives me wrong result, for this problem i'm not using tick size yet. >>> def sltp_calculator(account, entry, position_size=None
My charts are resetting every week and i have to redo them its driving me nuts... using iphone app