The question is: IS MT5 reliable? and how to force to update - page 2

Alain Verleyen:
Yes and also burn your computer and buy a new one.
:-D

I reinstalled the metatrader 1881 of july but it continues to update in hidden mode.

1. Point to a different broker. This solution is, of course, only valid until that broker upgrades.

2. Leave MetaTrader 1881 running. Newer versions cannot be installed while Terminal is running.

Anthony Garot:

1. Point to a different broker. This solution is, of course, only valid until that broker upgrades.

2. Leave MetaTrader 1881 running. Newer versions cannot be installed while Terminal is running.

Unfortunately i must use metaquotes on my home pc 

Alain Verleyen:
Yes and also burn your computer and buy a new one.

:D good to know, I will try to do it soon then hoping it will not update again by itself ;)

Marco Montemari:

:D good to know, I will try to do it soon then hoping it will not update again by itself ;)

;-)

Hi. I've been in trouble with the MT5 on my IPhone. it asked for updating. Do you know another way I can access MT5 on my Phone? Thanks

HuongTran84 #:
Hi. I've been in trouble with the MT5 on my IPhone. it asked for updating. Do you know another way I can access MT5 on my Phone? Thanks

There are two threads about it:

MT4 IOS APP is trying to force me to update 

FYI: Push Notifications on iOS devices — "MQL5 Channels" app
MT4 IOS APP is trying to force me to update.
MT4 IOS APP is trying to force me to update.
  • www.mql5.com
Hello Mql5. Are there any IPhone users getting this message today? Unfortunately , your program is outdated and no longer supported...
Reason: