General - page 1759

Is it possible to develop the Stochastic Momentum Index for MT4 or is one available already. I require this for trading FX using the Guppy Trading System. Look forward to seeing this addition for MT4 soon. Many thanks and regards. Siraj
Slawa: I have the following code in my deinit() function: if( IsOptimization() && ( UninitializeReason()==0 )) { // Do Stuff } For optimization I am specifying parameters on the Limitation tab. However, when MT4 terminates a pass due to a limitation being exceeded (DrawDown too high for...
[Deleted]
  R1/R2 System  (10)
I saw the url to the tradingmarkets site on the Yahoo forum and decided to code it. It is a rough take on what I understood. It may need some polish. I am publishing this system with the understanding that the users are going to try to find good settings for it and will post their findings here. I...
We resume the development of MetaTrader 4 Mobile Smartphone Edition (SE). Let us remind you that MetaTrader 4 Mobile - a mobile terminal for PDA Pocket PC - is being used at the moment in MetaTrader 4 Platform. For it to operate, a PDA+mobile phone with GPRS or a communicator are usually utilized....
I am new to the forum and man am I glad I sumbled onto it. There is a ton of great information here. Does anyone know where I can find Chande's Dynamic Momentum Index indicator for MT4. I have just switched from another platform and I can't seem to find this indicator anywhere for MT4. Thanks
I would like to know if there exists an indicator that will give an average of different time frame bars? Example:A 10 bar avg. of 4 hr bars or a 20 bar avg of 1 hr bars. Thank you
I am going to give you 7 easy tips that will help you make more money with forex trading. Tip #1 Knowledge is Power. When starting out trading forex on the net, it is an absolute must that you understand and become good at the basics first. Once you have a good concept on the basics then you can
Is there anyone who has an ea to place a buy and a sell placed like 40 pips apart and then make either a regular or trailing stop on it. If there is one posted on here already I am sorry I just could find it.
Hi all: This is an easy request. I have ONLY the compiled code (.ex4) for a common daily pivot indicator. My copy has been renamed so I don't know the original name. Because of my poor eyesight - I need to change some colors, black background, etc. Yes, I know you can change the parameters and save...
What does the above mean in regards to FOREX and how do I implement it in a spreadbet situation.
OK guys I've opened a real account and just deposited $1K. Tips on keeping this amount alive by using a Expert Advisor or Manual Method appreciated. So how should I go about trading this small amount?
Is it possible for any one to tell me which post I found the DoubleCCIwoody MArtin indicator from as I would like it again thanks in advance
  Jitterbug and WaveRider  (13   1 2)
Hello Forex-TSD I look for a EA that called Jitterbug and WaveRider, did anyone know where i can get it? Regards
  EA Time function  (4)
Can anyone help with this..... I am trying to calculate the the % growth for the day. The problem is I cannot seem to set the begining balance variable. Here is what I tried double DailystartBal; int CurrentTime = TimeCurrent(); if (CurrentTime == StartHour) { //Start hour = 17 DailystartBal =...
Hello Programmer. I find this indicator and i think it's good to creat an EA .When red arrow appear you sell and when blue arrow appear you close sell and opend buy.(these are 2 kind arrow )With this indicator you are not 100% win ,but you will increase your balance.because win is big and lose is...
Could someone help me. I want to write an "indicator" which uses future coordinates. To be clear: I have two time coordinate in the past (X1 & X2) and i want a third (X3) in the future. So X3=X2+(X2-X1) But my problem is that the program count in calendar time and on the charts the x3!=(not...
Hi I cant work it out - so confused ! I want to put a buy order in the future with a stop loss (for example the price of cable is 1.9413 and I want to put in a buy order if the price hits 1.9435 with a stop loss of 1.9420) Can I do this with a "Buy Stop" ?
Is there an indicator that plots the highest high and the lowest low and also the midpoint of a certain(adjustable preferably) number of bars? For example: Plotting the highest high, lowest low and midpoint of the last 72 5 minute bars continuously changing with each new 5 min bar?
I need to know if there is a way to put Bollinger 200, 100 & SMA 200 on the same chart, so it will 3 indicator on the chart, am trying it now but the 200 bolling ban is replace by the 200 SMA. thank for any help from ddoc
is it me and my computer or does it take an awful long time to do a full backtest from 15M 1999 data to present ? My computer is 3.2Ghz, My ea is has just two indicators.. it does use a trailingstop though which adds time. Anything I can do to speed things up?
  2 - 3 minute charts  (12   1 2)
Hi all: Is there a way to turn 1 minute charts into 2 or 3 minute charts and have indicators calculate based on the 2 or 3 minute bars? TIA
Hi, my name is Dragisa, from Serbia. I am interested if there is any broker which. like marketiva, offers live accounts without initial deposit. Thanks in advance
Hello all, I need some help coding this. Basically I need a optimized way of knowing when one type of pending order changes to market order and then delete the other type of pending orders. For example, lets say I have 1 Buy Stop and 1 Buy Limit, and the Buy Stop gets hit, meaning now its a Buy...
Would it be possible to write some type of indicator that plots constant tick charts or constant range bars in another window? These are different forms of charting that are not time based. For example, a 100 tick bar is formed whenever price moves 100 ticks. So on little volume, no bar is formed...
Is it the same 1 lot in 1:10 to 0.1 lot in 1:100 leverage ? So when registering for opening live NF trading should you use 1:100 leverage or 1:10 leverage if you open mini account $1,000 or $200 for example? My target is to get $1 per 1 pips, should I open 1:10 or 1:100 leverage ?
Hello I need a help to combine PCCI and Moving Average and add alert on it. This combination works nice as an exit indicator and an early signal on GU 30 min. But you know, to watch the chart all day long is boring, but if I didn't do it, sometime I miss the signal. Can someone here please combine
$4000 grew to $37,911.05so far this year (2007) (about 54 trading days). Minimal drawdowns. Compounding used. Impressive, yes. But more data needed. The attached backtesting was done manually. Very, very tedious. I don't know mql. Hence, this posting. --- My system consists of common sense entry...
I'm trying to filter my signals and the best one's seem to have narrow range bars as the signal bar. I trade 5minute cable looking for turning points. When prices are topping and I get a signal I sell 1 pip below the last closed bar. When prices are bottoming and I get a signal I buy 1 pip above the...
  Oscilator  (1)
can anyone help me.....please....where can i find this indicator...please???thankyou2x very much:)