FOREX Newbie

I am totally new to FOREX trading.

I do not understand the difference bewteen an "Expert Advisor" and a "Managed FOREX Accout". I believe that an Expert Advisor is an automated trading platform, but I have not the foggiest idea of the steps to go about setting up an automated trading program.

Could someone show a total FOREX idiot how to go about setting up such a program? I see a lot of the postings on this system are ads to sell things, and that's fine, but nobody says anything about actual trading results, so I don't know whether they are good systems are not.

Any help from you trading pros would be imnmesely appreciated.

I am in the USA, if anybody gives a hoot.

Thanks again,

Warren

Hi Warren,

Welcome to the group.

I would say, I am what you might call, a person that's a FAR CRY from being an "expert". That is for sure!! HOWEVER! From my brief experiences in the wonderful and frustrating world of Forex, I would suggest you first learn the "Basics" of what this is all about before trying to use Expert Advisors (EA's) or anything like that. Something like babypips.com. It's free and has some great info.

Believe me when I say, I understand it's not exactly what you wanted to hear when someone says, do some studying first. But, if you do, that in itself (studying that is) will put you sooooo much farther ahead.

Wishing you success in your trading.......

Totally agree with MTd.... you cant expect to drive a car without learning how to drive. So go on, release yourself and start learning. LEarn all what you can. You should be a real sponge. Absorb the most and aim for success

bossxero:
Totally agree with MTd.... you cant expect to drive a car without learning how to drive. So go on, release yourself and start learning. LEarn all what you can. You should be a real sponge. Absorb the most and aim for success

Yeah! a good point.. very well said! I am also a newbie and I am learning what I can and be a real sponge.. though i know that it's kinda hard most especially for a beginner like me, but i am trying to soak in everything that i read..

Forex investment has a huge profit opportunities. Stop loss is a technique to limit losses if market price move in opposite directions with the prediction and the position taken by an investor.

wseyle:
I am totally new to FOREX trading. I do not understand the difference bewteen an "Expert Advisor" and a "Managed FOREX Accout". I believe that an Expert Advisor is an automated trading platform, but I have not the foggiest idea of the steps to go about setting up an automated trading program.Could someone show a total FOREX idiot how to go about setting up such a program? I see a lot of the postings on this system are ads to sell things, and that's fine, but nobody says anything about actual trading results, so I don't know whether they are good systems are not. Any help from you trading pros would be imnmesely appreciated.I am in the USA, if anybody gives a hoot. Thanks again,Warren

Forex expert must not be automated, you can get the help of a real expert advisor, this system is better than using automated trading system. Manual trading instead of automated.

Expert Advisor is an automatic trading. So we just have to buy EA. then we just enter program into MetaTrader. Ea will run according to the program included. but, if we are trading using EA without VPS then when power off then EA will stop automatically. And if that happens, where will our account in floating minus position, then we will get the loss.

come on it is a great offer.forex market is a good service.

Good opportunity and i like it,

I do not trade using EA. I am more comfortable with manual trading. Because trading with a manual so we can train our trading analysis skills that will be even better. And I suggest to newbie better with manual trading. Because trading using EA we have to master the basics of trading.

bossxero:

Yes bossxero is right. We can not succeed in Forex without proper knowledge so we should learn about forex and trade in Forex.

Reason: