General - page 1766

Hi all, hope you can assist. I'm coding an EA at the moment and wish to make it as robust as possible. As such I've created a routine which saves all the running parameters (including the user defined externals) to a .bin file. The routine saves after each run through the EA so that if the...
Hello, i dont know if i am in the right forum here, but i try. I seeking for a teacher to train forex trading with marketiva. The teacher will earn a fixed amount of the earned money just for helping. he dont need to put any money, just teaching. if we win some pips, he get's them via paypal or
  Forex Free Signal  (48   1 2 3 4 5)
Buy usdcad @ 1.1847 sl :1.1817 tp : no
  Indicator help  (5)
Hi Ive searched for either an indicator or EA to help me I have two MA (MA1, MA2) I want an alert if a candle opens and closes above a moving line MA1 or I want an alert if a candle opens and closes below a moving line MA2 Any ideas
i need moving averages on non-repaint version of fisher. can anybody modify? regards
Just recently I had some problem/confusion about rounding errors and Irtron clarified it. When I was trying to fix the problem I came across the following two functions and they seem to be almost same. So I would like someone to confirm whether they will give same results. (I could check them, but...
Hi, I have been learning to write EA for about a month. I had problem with the calculation of Spread in an EA which gives wrong result, differing just by 1 point between the two form of this equation! The first equation always gave 1 pip lower, whereas the second one gave correct value...
  Ichi Traders  (3)
Just curious... how many of you follow the paradigm of ichimoku trading and are profitable?
If someone would be so kind... here is the system: The system simply buys or sells at a certain time of day, and either takes a profit or is stopped out. No indicators. 1) Must work on any pair, any timeframe. 2) Needs option for lot size 3) Needs option of buying or selling. 4) Needs option of...
Hi I use 'Silver trend bars' as the main ingredient of my trading system, and it works very well. However, I would really like to have it execute an automatic entry, (At 62 I need my sleep!). Hence the need for EA. I use a daily trading style, and have a flexible TP & SL, no provision need be made
  Strategy Runner  (2)
Does anyone here have any expirence with the Strategy Runner Platform ? I am only interested in scalping, 20 - 30 pips a day.
to whom it may concern, I have a question about trailing stops. This is all on the GBP/USD. I set a 15 pip trailing stop loss. I entered a buy at 1.960. It took out a 4 pip spread. The price went long 29 pips from that entry. I wanted to see how the trailing stop worked. I let it retrace...
[Deleted]
I need to clarify an answer: when i open an account and trade 1 lot of 100000, will the 100000 be quoted in $, or the value of the base currency i am going long in? to compute my margin, my margin will always be quoted in $, therefore the lot size of 100000 should be in $, therefore if i am going...
Greetings All, I'm not an mq4 or c expert, but this seems like it would be fairly easy for someone who is. I'm looking for a way to add some additional coloring to a standard MCAD indicator - specifically the histogram portion - in order to make it easier to read at a quick glance (when multiple...
here is the algorithm X = calculation Y= calculation if X > Y then trend up (color yellow green) if X < Y then trend down (color Red) it will show trend up or trend down text in a new window.. that's it.. similar to GMACD Signal thank you.. please help me make the indicator
Hello, that's my first post, and i 'm sorry for my poor english. I prefer to trade manually for severals days or week (swing trade) I want to create (but i am not a programmer) an indicator that show on a same window the Force index period 3 and the Force index period 13 but with the signal * 100000...
  Rocks advisor 100% profit  (14   1 2)
this is work only ibfx good tool install this file and close mt4 and open mt4 go to the temptetes click on the ibfx rocks blacke or white and open this EA good trade
  Accuracy?  (1)
I have a quick question regarding my EA backtest accuracy. I know there's been a lot of questions regarding this before, but this question is a little different, and I would like a second opinion. I have an EA that takes entry/reversal criteria from the 4HR OPEN *only*. I have it create a stoploss,...
Can the MultiTerminal use scripts? Can it use EAs? If it cannot, are there any plans to make it use scripts and EAs or is this not possible? Thanks, -Christian
I have a problem with trend lines that has shown in this pictures . whats the problem? thanks Mohsen
this is indcoutr.. i need any one to codeit for expert.. and show me the entry and stop and target in chart with breakout alert . the alert like this one.. Lower trendline breached on EURJPY @ 156.79 on 240 minute timeframe Summary Trendline point 1: low at 2007.02.02 16:00 (156.76) Trendline...
My first post on an FX board, quite a moment. My long journey through the world of trading has led me here finally, to the world of MT4 and mechanical trading. I started researching the world of trading about a year ago. After spending many hours researching the stock market, technical analysis, and...
  More devices  (2)
Dear MetaQuotes; I would like to know, why your program works only on PC and PDA's only? and do not include smartphones, which use sambian as an OS. I think it will be more flixible and getting more devices that can be used in trading. Thank you in advance for your answer. Samir,,,,
Hello. I want to save current value of RSI and STOCHASTIC indicator into external file every 5 minutes. It is possible ? I know that this should be easy for computer wizards. I wish to have output like this: 2006-02-05 16:25 RSI: 50 Stochastic: 45, 32 etc.. Thank you for helping
Hi! I found a strategy on the net and I wanted to back test it. The test was successful so I decided to forward test it. But I noticed that orders are open without stoploss limit (in back test stop loss worked). In this strategy I have trailingstop = 21. Why in forward test there wasn't stop limit?...
  Advice EA-Stoc Guru :)  (44   1 2 3 4 5)
Hello, This is my EA .
There has been an EA that opened trades based on a given price band. trader inputs the band's high/low value, and the ea buys on high, stops and reverses on low (and vice versa). If any of you have anything similar or can help with coding, it would be most appreciated. the logic should be very
Can anyone tell how to make an indicator with arrows or an ea that shows when macd signal line across up or down macd value bar? Thank you very much.