Nimrod's 4Hour Trend Crossover Trading with weekly trend detector! - page 3

mimi:
Hey buddy

why u don't stop filling the threads by useless words.

putting a historical trades just for a short while trading would not prove anything.don't be so glad for u r holy grail in the current trending market even cross of two simple MA could make much more pips than u r system.

if u want to be an IB so find another way to get clients

what do u do if i guarantee you 8-16% capital return per month .

i say all above for u r own sake.

cheers

Hello,

I think you misunderstood me, u think im sharing my system just for IB on liteforex broker, but your wrong myfriend, i am only suggesting Liteforex because it has currency indexes which is very very very useful for doing the right trades and 50% more accuracy.

And my system is way way way more advanced than a "2 ma or 2 ema" crossover system, please if u do not know what this is all about, each indicator , each detail, even the volumes indicator and period seperators, RSI and macd and signals, clocks, bar alarms and AMA .....all are designed so u get in the right direction.

I know u can just use 2 mas and setup a 50 stop just to find the price go below the cross and hit ur stop.

BTW, i am not promising or guaranteeing, the very fact that u say "I CAN GUARANTEE IN FOREX" makes u sound like a noob in forex "not getting personal with you" , but no one can guarantee anything in forex.

And 8-16% a month!!? Hell anyone could do better business with those funds than lend it for such a small returns.

With my method anyone who doesnt want to trade in rocket science or vast theories like gann and ect ,, who just want a simple common sense indicators and a method that can tell them what to do instead of thinking what to do and predicaments, assumption is the mother of all fuckups if u know

Have a great day!

AND BTW, some like it hot, some like it cold and some like it in the pot 9 days old!!! ... not everyone has the same methods, and if everyone did have same methods, i think the world wouldn't go round and forex would mean nothing!

mimi:
hey stace

i don't want to argue about any thing or negate any efforts of anybody here.

but believe me i said all ,based on my +4 years trading experiences in

Forex market.as i said cross of two MAs may not be a system.i meant in current trending market any system does grate and in such markets u dont need any specific tool for getting pips.

by the way i'm ready for playing at any trading systems battle ground.

also i'm not that smart u think ,just a simple retail trader

I agree with you too, but my system is only designed for trending market and early signs of trends and help u get early entries into trends.

Dont get me wrong but i already mentioned my system isnt rocket science and we just following trend = going with the majority or crowd, My system will only help u find the trends and early entires , or entries in retraces.

Have fun!

hi

BTW, i am not promising or guaranteeing, the very fact that u say "I CAN GUARANTEE IN FOREX" makes u sound like a noob in forex "not getting personal with you" , but no one can guarantee anything in forex.

And 8-16% a month!!? Hell anyone could do better business with those funds than lend it for such a small returns.

as i said to you what do you do if i prove my words.

also u as a pro trader must know that getting even 2% profit per month consistently is a very big deal.u claim that 8-16% per month is nothing WOW.

i'm a newbie at forex(as u got and u pointed out.may be 4 years experince is nothing and u have more any way).let do some trading campgain to compare our styles.

ha?!maybe u r dead right and i'm totally failed in trading.who knows.......

mimi:
hi

as i said to you what do you do if i prove my words.

also u as a pro trader must know that getting even 2% profit per month consistently is a very big deal.u claim that 8-16% per month is nothing WOW.

i'm a newbie at forex(as u got and u pointed out).let do some trading campgain to compare our styles.

ha?!maybe u r dead right and i'm totally failed in trading.who knows.......

I was under the impression that expert traders like you would help me better my system and make it great, thats the only reasons i posted my hard work system here, but instead i get comparison, criticism and its good, but if u think ur system is better and if u wanna say indirectly or directly what im following is trash, please then help me out and better the system, its available on the 1st post so u can download it. Let see what you could do hehehe

cheers

Forex is simple and not difficult to trade. If people said they reach 30 % each month, it could be true but even more than that. This week I even reached 1500 pips. He,,,he,,,he,,, without indicator but just to watch chart movement.

nicesurf:
Forex is simple and not difficult to trade. If people said they reach 30 % each month, it could be true but even more than that. This week I even reached 1500 pips. He,,,he,,,he,,, without indicator but just to watch chart movement.

What MIMI means to say is using least possible risk and margin and maximum possible returns and consistency guarantee, he is able to do 12% over a period of 21 trading days per month, which is good. Considering the amount u are trading, most people with small accounts earn huge returns, but people with like 50k-100k+ accounts, they cannot afford to risk and put huge money into the hands of a currency pair, so that way 12% is a huge consistency.

And sometimes the market is kind and generous, but there are times...if u look at history of any pairs , there are durations when the daily candles have only been like dojis or too little movements, in such a scenario of ranging markets, trend system and happy go lucky methods don't make much sense.

If you are talking of raw profits, I have made 100$ into 2000$ over 3 days so u could say i made 2000% in 3 days!! But can i do it every 3 days??? HELL NO!

Hi man

Nice trade taken yesterday on eurchf I dod not close it left hanging. I locked it +5 pips will see what happens.

yatyatfatt:
and also another question... when time do normally trade... or which session that u find most profitable with ur system??

See, my system is not designed for intraday trading, its more of a trend trading, where u will use the charts to detect early signs of trend change,

Example when green line RSI crosses the red line "MA of rsi" we enter and exit when it crosses back and so on, Some trades can keep running even for a week or more if the trend actually hasnt stopped.

But if u want to play intraday, just load a 15min chart and there are 3 versions of 15min chart templates, like slow/normal/fast, the settings and readings are provided in the "chart settings.txt" file in this topic,

Usually on a 15min chart, the area between the vertical line seperators will differentiate one day from another, the best times would be to trade in the area where there more volume movement rather than when there are low volumes, you can load up volumes , they are the green lines on your 15min chart.

My strong suggestion if u want to follow my system is simply use weekly charts and template to detect the overall weekly movement and the trend detector from ferrufx, then use the 4hour chart to see the weekly movements, use the indicators and 3 windows to make your early entries or if you were late u can always wait for a retrace to enter.

Always remember no matter how high the price went or how low the price fell, at some point or the other it does retrace 30%-50% of the entire movement,

Heres 3 examples that will help you detect best intraday times, volumes and also retraces.

This is an example of how the price retraces 30-50% of the amount it went up/down during a trend, this simply happens because traders are closing their positions which brings the price up or down.

Examples of line seperators to differenciate one week from another.

15 min chart template for intraday and how you can find out the ideal times to trade or not trade using volumes indicator!

I would suggest to use 15min charts only for ideal entries and exits, its not the type of chart to make your trend & trading decisions because on 15mins there are almost 2-3 trends happening per day and its a risk game, The best idea is 4hour, its not too fast like the 15min and neither too lagged like the daily/weekly.

stace:
Hi man Nice trade taken yesterday on eurchf I dod not close it left hanging. I locked it +5 pips will see what happens.

Yeap, i got eur/chf aud/chf and gbp/chf hangin too hehehe.

-=OPTIONAL=-

CUSTOM SOUNDS FOR MT4 & Straighthold Trader : If you are fedup of the default metatrader sounds, replace the "sounds" folder with this one

sounds.zip - MT4 & Straighthold Trader Custom Sounds. - Dedicated Web Hosting Service

A word from the quiet armchair observer

Let those who say it cannot be done not interrupt those doing it!!!

Nimrod, whether I decide to use it later or not,thanks for sharing and keep up the momentum.

Reason: