General - page 1761

I wonder why MT4 still dont have features to stop nagging pop up alert window ? Anybody know what to click. Why Metaquotes still have not implement this features which we can customize to stop or get only 1 time alert pop up. this feature should not depend on programmer of the indicator script but...
  EA problem  (5)
Hi everyone, I have one problem. I install some EA in my demo account for testing For example; EURUSD....Emily v8 USDCHF.... 100 pips a day USDJPY... 100 pips a day GBPUSD...Emily v8 But I guess, they executed only one time and one parity. and after that start one more order.. I mean, how can use...
Sorry, but do not mean to disturb your private. but whats wrong with showing your gender? at least we wil know to who we speaking, to woman or man JUST BE HAPPY
  Build 207 Bug?  (4)
Hi, I don't know if it just me or it is bugs in new build 207. Some of my EAs don't trade according to the code. Some EAs backtesting totally differently from build 206. Judge from forwad testing result I think build 206 produce more correct result. If you run EA in life account, watch out. Good...
  C-trader  (2)
i write this thread because found the good potential of this system the original idea is coming from neighbour forum at FF C-Trader 4% a month for 3 months - results live i only forward test for two days. using ODL and IBFX and keep forward test. but since this methode need us to always watch the...
tester: 2007.07.18 23:20:00 MACD1= -0.0001278 SIG1= -0.00015922 MACD2= -0.00014372 SIG1= -0.00016291 2007.07.18 23:25:00 MACD1= -0.00010945 SIG1= -0.00015297 MACD2= -0.0001278 SIG1= -0.00015922 2007.07.18 23:30:00 MACD1= -0.00007671 SIG1= -0.00014336 MACD2= -0.00010945 SIG1= -0.00015297 2007.07.18
Hi Everyone, Just wanted to know out of interest what everyones thoughts are on drawdown when backtesting an EA. What would you say is a good drawdown. What would you say is to high? Im testing on the 1HR TF Cheers
Attached is the Script I use to enter a trade and assign a Magic No. But this executes the trade right away. Is there a way to modify it (or a different script out there) which will allow for PENDING ORDER EXECUTION (buy/sell stop and buy/sell limit orders) while being able to ASSIGN MAGIC NO. Thank...
Hi I just bought pda phone HTC touch ( http://www.htc.com/product/03-product_htctouch.htm) with windows mobile 6. I could not install MT4 mobile , error message - not compatible. How can I make this work? thanks
does any one know where i can get the source code for the mt4 manage take profit?
When I open a chart I only see options for four pairs of AUD and 6 pairs of EUR. How do I see other pairs like GBPUSD
Hi all, I'm looking for some RSI based EA that works as follows: - looks for 1hr RSI(x) to go below 30 to set an alert flag - opens a long entry the very moment RSI climbs above 30 Anyone knows where I can find one? TIA!
Just curious, my demo account through a non-labeled/MIG Investments MT4 platform is showing a bunch of 5min candlesticks with a volume of 1 and OHLC as all the same. My feed on a live IBFX account is totally normal for the same period however. I tried clearing all the data from the history center...
what does this error mean? '\end_of_program' - unbalanced left parenthesis thanks
  Triangle  (5)
Does anyone know of any indicator that can point out a triangle formation like shown in the attachment. TIA. Hendrick
  Emily_v8  (268   1 2 3 4 5 ... 26 27)
Hi friends Here you can find the best AE that I see until this moment. This is a product from varios persons like a Kalenzo, fxnewbie, Alejandro Galindo, Newdigital, A lot of people help me for to do this AE. The stadment you can see is very very good in 90% cuality, but need some more details. I am...
Hello, I need a day filter script for ZLR ea. For example ea can trade only from 8:00-14:00 THU, WE, FRI Can you help me ? thanks
I need someone to please help me out here. At moment I am using the cross of a cci 14 and ma 7 in the same window. But I also want to see the cci 50. Now the 50 and 14 cci obviuosly don't match up with scalling. I have tried using the Double CCI indicator, but then applying the ma to 'first...
  Fibo Box Object  (2)
How hard would it be to create this: a box that has fib lines inside? I don't know if it would be an indicator or script but here's what I envision: I use monthly pivots and my indicator has no midpoints, so I use a fib tool to mark the 50% point between say, R1 & R2. I noticed that there is often a
Hi there all. I have a quick question regarding the way that new history data is processed by custom indicators, probbaly best expressed by example. Lets assume I have a custom indicator and attach it to the EURUSD D1 chart. Every time a new quote is available for EURUSD the custom indicator...
Is there any indicator which ONLY displays the current DAY's pivot lines. I donot want it to display the previous days pivot lines. Thanks in advance for your replies/time. Kent
I'm sorry my english is not good enough. I'm a newbie here, I just try to build my own EA,. It's far to perfect but for longterm is profitable. This EA is free absolutly. I want you try it. EA condition, public purpose : ======================== - Pair : GBP/USD - TimeFrame : M5 - Min. Deposite :...
[Deleted]
Hi All, I've been away for some time as I realized that a 100% profitable mechanical system with a mini account does not seem to be profitable without some risk and proper money management (pulling out capital every once in a while). I'm now more involved in news trading, which with some technical
Hello I need a script made in API I think I need a script that can open trade at a specific time every day and close it again. my mail is: ps@fratelli.dk
On the Automated Trading Championship 2007 website, article "List of Symbols Is Reduced" has been published (http://championship.mql4.com/2007/news/182/). Unfortunately, the list of symbols will be reduced from 23 to 12 on technical grounds. Now, this list is absolutely the same as that of the...
Hi, Is there a method/code to color the newly forming bar until completed? i.e. color it in pink until its fully formed/completed before using including it in my analysis. Any help/insight would be appreciated. DD
Now GBP/USD trade on 2.0380. Today we will test 2.04 - it is very strong psychical barrier. Breaking this level will opening us new high. Poissible the pair will reach 2.06 in the end of month.