Nimrod's 4Hour Trend Crossover Trading with weekly trend detector! - page 5

nimms project

dsouzagroup:
Hi! My name is Nimrod Tony D'souza, I am basically 25 years old from Bombay, India and a part-time forex trader.

I would like to introduce to you a system thats made by me, extremely easy to use, deadly accuracy and the most important part, you dont have to think, you dont need to learn rocket science or vast theories, My system will tell you exactly what you have to do and you can win 100-200-300pips+ on each trade.

Before i start, I would just like to tell you what my understanding of the market are, Its just a 2-way profit system, either the price is gonna go up or going down, we have our tools, the fundamentals, technicals and our human instict, using these 3 tools and my system I can bet you will be thanking me for the kind of difference its made to your trading.

According to me, the best way to win in forex is to go with the crowd or go along the trend, Trend is basically when a majority of the market are either buying or selling, so my job as a crossover trend trader is simply to detect trends in their early stages, get an early entry and make as much money as i can!!

I use the following system and i am sharing it will all, if you can better it great!

4Hour chart

-----------

H4 (green)

6 Periods - RED/BLUE Non-Lag v5 (24 Hours / 1 Day) Thumb - 6x12

12 Periods - RED SMA Typical HLC/3 (48 Hours / 2 Days) Finger - 12x24

18 Periods - BLUE SMA Typical HLC/3 (72 Hours / 3 Days) Trend Arrow - 18x30

24 Periods - Green SMA Typical HLC/3 (96 Hours / 4 Days)

30 Periods - Magneta SMA Typical HLC/3 (120 Hours / 5 Days)

AMA - Adaptive Moving Average

Thumb - 6x12

Finger - 12x24

Trend Arrow - 18x30

RSI - 34 MAOFRSI 6/12/30

MACD - Color w/signals

clock

candletime

bar alarm

candle_signal

Heinekin Ashi 18x30[/CODE]

[CODE]Weekly Charts

-------------

W1 (Black)

3 Periods - RED/BLUE Non-Lag v5 (3 weeks)

6 Periods - RED SMA Typical HLC/3 (6 weeks)

8 Periods - BLUE SMA Typical HLC/3 (8 weeks)

12 Periods - Green SMA Typical HLC/3 (12 weeks)

Thumb - 3x6

Finger - 6x8

Trend Arrow - 8x12

Trend Detector 12periods common

clock

candletime

-------------------------------

In order to use this, you will need to use the LiteForex broker, only because it has currency indexes which are very much useful to know what each currency strength and also currency indexes are setup in the profile.

To install you will just need to follow simple steps.

1. Open an account in the liteforex broker (doesnt matter if you fund or not, just to get the currency index display), click the following banner below.

2. Download the "Straight hold Trader" or use any kind of Metatrader 4.

3. Delete the following folders from "c:/program files/straighthold trader" or "c:/program files/metatrader4"

->profiles

->templates

and replace them with the ones in the zip file of this topic(make sure your metatrader or straighthold trader are closed)

---------------------------------

Also included are the 15 min fast/normal/slow templates , but i suggest dont use 15 min charts for trends and crossover trading as it may be risky, 4hour charts are very rewarding and you can make average 200-300pips in like a 12-24hours time spans!

You will also need to read about the MACD 4hour strategy and the colored MACD manual.

If anyone can install e-mail alerts to the arrow signals, it will be greatly appreciated, Ive also left behind the "UNIVERSAL MA CROSSOVER EA", so you can use and fine tune it, so it can do you early entries in crossovers while you are not at your desk!

You may setup your own free pop3 e-mail client to e-mail you from the metatrader using this link ====> HotPOP: Home

Currently only the colored MACD indicator works with e-mail, if anyone can program the crossover arrows to do the same e-mail alerts, it would be grateful!

Note 1: You will need to make sure your straighthold trader is updated to the latest version before install.

Note 2: Please make sure your not deleting the "experts" folder, you need to just overwrite it.

Note 3: It may take 10-20-30minutes for all the charts to load depending on your internet and the brokers server speed, so pleae make sure you right click charts and select refresh, if it is not loaded properly.

Not3 4: Optionally u may use the new custom sounds for metatrader 4 by replacing the "sounds" folder with the one from the zip, you can find the sounds folder zip in my signature.

Enjoy the $$$$!

Hi nimms,

Just wondering if you still trade this system or have you gone all renko now?

Anyone still trading this system?

Reason: