Nimrod's 4Hour Trend Crossover Trading with weekly trend detector! - page 4

agtfxt:
Let those who say it cannot be done not interrupt those doing it!!! Nimrod, whether I decide to use it later or not,thanks for sharing and keep up the momentum.

Just try it bro, i bet ur missing making a hell lot more money that you think and without the stess or thinking or asking anyone what to do or following rocket science techniques and going against the crowd or trend.

Hi please visit my website here and access the 4 Hourly trend trading system, H4TTS to get a complete tutorial and downloads w/instructions ect for the newer version.

Website is here and you will need to register free account to access sections.

Lords Finance LTD - Forex Education & Services

Hi friends, please use this one, its the latest one using exponentials and like 80-90% even more accuracy.

H4TTS

8x21Scalper template

For a complete guide to using this, please visit my homepage in my signature, there a lot of writing work ive done for explanations, i think now even a baby could understand after reading my guide. (you will need to register to access, its not a public website, just a private ones for friends and people using the same methods, also got a IRC chatroom there)

Thank you and i wish everyone earn a million dollars! Please dont forget me

Der friends:

I have download the zip , but i found so much indicator in your zip file, i am wondering which one should i use just as showed in your picutures.

Regards

dsouzagroup:
Hi friends, please use this one, its the latest one using exponentials and like 80-90% even more accuracy.

H4TTS

8x21Scalper template

For a complete guide to using this, please visit my homepage in my signature, there a lot of writing work ive done for explanations, i think now even a baby could understand after reading my guide. (you will need to register to access, its not a public website, just a private ones for friends and people using the same methods, also got a IRC chatroom there)

Thank you and i wish everyone earn a million dollars! Please dont forget me

Can't access your homepage......

Anyone still using this trading system?

hi just been trying out this method Nimrod, there are loads of indicators, i know you have a website, but it doesnt say where to register. It looks pretty good though. Could you give me a link as to where to register?

thanks

diegomara:
hi just been trying out this method Nimrod, there are loads of indicators, i know you have a website, but it doesnt say where to register. It looks pretty good though. Could you give me a link as to where to register? thanks

Hi man

This guy, Nimrod , hasn't been here lately

check this : Last Activity: 08-03-2008 07:29 PM

But nice , simple system , with only 2-3 indicators and oscillators !

Good Luck

anyone have the backtest / forward test result ??

Jangofet what am i supposed to be looking at?

thanks

Reason: