Which systems have been profitable for at least a full year ? - page 2

ProfitHunter:
So, when we have a system comprising of two elements one of which is subjective or ambiguous, the whole system is subjective or ambiguous isn't it? Bottom line: TA is always ambiguous

Let me see if you understand it now.

John is a very successful trader, his main strategy is buying at every touch of the Lower Bollinger band and selling at every touch of the Upper Bollinger band.

He truly believe that his method his the right one.

Mike is a very successful trader, his main strategy is selling at every touch of the Lower Bollinger band and buying at every touch of the Upper Bollinger band.

He truly believe that his method his the right one.

Steve tested both methods and he always lose money, he Say that neither method work.

Now, What is difference between John, Mike and Steve ? and more important, what Mike and Steve do differently considering that both can take the same trade, the same day, the same hour in the same market but in opposite direction and both have a profitable track record in the long term?

Resistance Support

nicesurf:
The best system is the simplest one just like moving averages, momentum and the most important thing is support and resistance.

That what I try to do today-Resistance&Support

but I have to do this manually.

Now I'm working on RS Scalper.

See Attachment.

B

project1972:
What is difference between John, Mike and Steve ?

It's obvious. Steve is a loser Is it the right answer? I'm kidding

What you mean, fella? Steve didn't get the difference between two winning methods and mixed them? He didn't know what "touch" is? So, there are three type of "touches"?

I have a billion "right" answers if we're talking about TA. Sorry, joke again

I'm all ears

ProfitHunter:
It's obvious. Steve is a loser Is it the right answer? I'm kidding

What you mean, fella? Steve didn't get the difference between two winning methods and mixed them? He didn't know what "touch" is? So, there are three type of "touches"?

I have a billion "right" answers if we're talking about TA. Sorry, joke again

I'm all ears

The main difference between John and Mike and Steve is the trade management, John can stop his loss fast if the trade goes against him and ride the winners enough, the same will do Mike, but Steve don't know how manage any trade, he don't ride the winners and take early profit, maybe he will stop the trade at the first 10 pips profit but let a loser become hundred of pips, or even he will take a ultra leveraged position and lost a big chunk of the account in one trade, he will be force to trade smaller on the next and it will make him very difficult to reach the green line, he will make the same error 2 or 3 times more and after that he say that both methods don't work.

Steve will never find any system or signal that work for him, because he refuse to accept that his trade management and money management is the source of his problems.

At the end, we need to understand that the signal used to trigger a trader is subjective and ambiguous. but the trade management and money management is not, both are very objective and make the difference between winners and losers.

Even a flip coin can be a profitable signal to trigger your trades.

hi

that's right MM is the best tool to get stable profit , if you have good system without it ...useless...but if you have poor system but you've used right MM I'm sure soon or later you've got stable profit...

===================

Forex Indicators Collection

But support and Resistance will work whenever you trade forex.

nicesurf:
But support and Resistance will work whenever you trade forex.

Sure, if you have a good trade management and MM skill I am totally sure that Support and Resistance will work.

prasxz:
that's right MM is the best tool to get stable profit , if you have good system without it ...useless...but if you have poor system but you've used right MM I'm sure soon or later you've got stable profit...

Without a good system MM is not totally useless, I think. In such a case you'll be burning your depo in a more stable and prolong manner

Reason: