Which systems have been profitable for at least a full year ? - page 4

ProfitHunter:
jjk2 Looks like project1972 (or the author he loves to quote?) totally disagree with you about that "objectivity" matter.

please read Evidenced Based Technical Analysis by Arson, and then I will be more than happy to discuss this further with you.

there are two types of signals. ambiguous and unambiguous. the former requires human intrepertation. the latter is not.

if you were shown an arrow for buy, it would not be considered ambiguous.

for now define ambiguous as (in this scenario): impossible or great difficulty to be completely mechanized.

unambiguous signals belong in the sphere of objective TA. Because of its mechanizable nature, it can be correctly evaluated.

so if you still having trouble with this concept as it appears, let me draw the big picture. the point of this is to tell you how ridiculous it is to simply state support and resistant works. How can you say something works where the criterias for measuring is unclear ?

oh ya! i love quoting smart people on forex-tsd!

jjk2:

....so if you still having trouble with this concept as it appears, let me draw the big picture. the point of this is to tell you how ridiculous it is to simply state support and resistant works. How can you say something works where the criterias for measuring is unclear ?

Have I EVER said that support and resistant works? Have I missed something? Who still having trouble?

ProfitHunter:
Have I EVER said that support and resistant works? Have I missed something? Who still having trouble?

I never cared what you had to say. Everyone has right to their opinions, and I simply shared mine. But if you think differently. Totally awesome!

2 years

jjk2:
I never cared what you had to say. Everyone has right to their opinions, and I simply shared mine. But if you think differently. Totally awesome!

hans123 system has been profitable for 2 years now. I have traded it my self live for 2 years till now. you can find the results Hans123 - MyFxReport.com

jjk2:

Very sorry if my posts look rude, that's not the effect I've been expecting:) You're absolutely right talking about objective and ambiguous elements of TA. It's quite obvious. But what I really did wanted is to begin maybe a little friendly discussion about so favorable, so profitable (?), but at the same time so ambiguous support&resistance.

Best regards,

jgerousis:
hans123 system has been profitable for 2 years now. I have traded it my self live for 2 years till now. you can find the results Hans123 - MyFxReport.com

We have this thread https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173379

i jumped too early to conclusions. my bad.

i think really, the holy grail to trading is simply, money management and intuition...i've been searching this forum upside down. there are very good "tools" but end of the day. MM is backbone to any trading approach.

theres no secret formulas wall street is using. the professional are also like you, however they have really good tools we can't use....oh ya some of them have super rich connections and ivy league degrees. that helps attracting money too.

whos to argue whether one works or not. at the end of the day, its the size of the wallet that counts!

jjk2:

whos to argue whether one works or not. at the end of the day, its the size of the wallet that counts!

True

Most of the followers of the Hans strategy were relying on history to repeat past performance .

In 2007 most of the real traders who actually traded their live accounts on Hans strategy blew their accounts .The evidence is available on

StrategyBuilderFX

Go and see the real skeltons of accounts blown

El cid

hi

hi guys...

how about NINA system ?

===================

Forex Indicators Collection

prasxz:
hi guys...

how about NINA system ?

===================