General - page 1758

Hello, MT4 used to add a "[tp]" to the comments when my trades reached their limit. Now, when they reach their limit, it adds "[tp/a]". The person on the phone at my broker doesn't know -- she claims it is my EA putting it in :) Just curious: Is this a change you made at metaquotes or is this a...
I have this simple script that simply displays the TimeLocal() directly on the chart: int start() { //---- ObjectDelete("CLOCK"); ObjectCreate("CLOCK", OBJ_TEXT, 0, Time[5], Bid-5*Point ); ObjectSetText("CLOCK", "!", 20, "Arial Black", EMPTY); ObjectSet("CLOCK", OBJPROP_COLOR, Yellow); while
Do you know indicators which determine if it is a "trade zone" or not ? I know only one - "noise to signal" indicator. If you know more, please write them here... 10X !
  Bug? Build 202  (3)
Hi, I've discovered a possible problem with the Envelopes indicator which I hope you can help me with. I've created a quick test Expert using the following code: int start() { // Envelopes double upper = iEnvelopes(NULL, 0, 20, MODE_SMA, 0, MODE_CLOSE, 0.15, MODE_UPPER, 1);...
Helo friends, i am brazilian and my english is horrible - Could anybody do 2 stochastic in the same chart? Stochastic 5 Min and Stochastic 15 Min in same chart or Stochastic 15 Min and Stochastic 30 Min in same chart , etc Very thanks pep
Hi, Not that the webmaster of metatrader.info isn't aware that the Druple part of this domain isn't working; but just-in-case he doesn't know... It's been a couple of days since the website has worked. Is anyone else unable to access http://www.metatrader.info/node/34 ? I get an error such as: Fatal...
  Good News  (7)
Hi Experts, I've been attempting to program my open order condition based upon the following criteria as an example: 1. A cross of some sort (Ex. MA cross): a) at the point of cross, it needs to make a time stamp (or bar stamp // or similar) to mark the place where cross takes place. b) When this...
I am looking for an indicator that will plot horizontal lines at the highest high and the lowest low for an adjustable amount of time.... example:highest high and lowest low in the past 30 days. Thanks
Installation of MetaTrader 4 Mobile.CAB was unsuccessful. The Installation file is not intended for this device. I am getting this message when trying to install Metatrader Mobile 4 on my Motorolla Q phone running Windows Mobile 5.0. Any ideas on how to work around this? It says that Windows...
  News Indicator  (2)
Has anyone though of making a news indicator ? or has anyone did it ? The idea is to be able to add news events with time and currency pair in the code, then on the time of the event (news) we get a signal, then later use that signal to start or stop an EA ? please let me know if someone did that...
I have this function in start...IT DOES NOT FIRE !!! - Its on a EA, with all common EA properties clicked on ! - Tick action from chart occured during this time frame. Why does it not send an email. The OK Variable is there to make sure it ony sends an email once, and not on every tick ! void...
[Deleted]
I have this function in start...IT DOES NOT FIRE !!! - Its on a EA, with all common EA properties clicked on ! - Tick action from chart occured during this time frame. Why does it not send an email. The OK Variable is there to make sure it ony sends an email once, and not on every tick ! void...
Hi, Does anyone know where can I find an indicator which shows the day? For example if I enable Period seperator in MT4 it will show a line but I want to also have the day(Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday.....so on) some where near the line. Thanks.
Hello all, I was sent the following idea for an indicator script the other day by a fellow trader who was looking for someone to program it. I am submitting it here in the hopes that either someone could direct me to an equivalent indicator script, or we could work on developing this into one. The...
Hello .. Volume is the missed component in Forex .. We shall here make a solution that needs some Help of the MQ4 programmers .. In MT4 there is a Volume Indicator that measures the Tick Volume for each accompanying Candle. We need to smoothen the Volume Histogram by another Histogram that measures...
Slawa: I realize this can't be done in the near future, but please add to your list of feature requests: In the Genetic Algorithm section of the Optimization Dialog box, we have the option of choosing what the GA "fitness" value is: Balance, Max DD%, etc. It would be useful if one of the options was...
Many signal/system sellers face this question: If your signals/system are really as good as you claim, why do not you trade them yourself? Many sellers could not answer such question, or stay still not knowing what to say! I am not going to defend system/signals sellers, because many if not most are...
hi is ther any codders can help me? i wanna chang in wiseman ind(1&2) from colored the candle of signal bar to: draw a section on chart that begin from signal bar (high and low) and continued until the signal is valid or new wiseman signal apear on same directionand then draw the new section . thx...
Hi all, I like this pop up alert. It plays sound when significant price movements occur and work on multi timeframe, multi pair. Can some one post these alert or make program on it so the result shown as the picture attached? Thanks in advance
Every pair has kind of special set of news that make huge market jumps in a range of 10-30 minutes or so, these kind of moves can be seen on the graph. Can you pls help me with some infomation on important news corresponding to each currency pair (or particularly for gbpusd)? I believe these can be...
I live in Fla. which is EST. In my charts, my daily bars start at 7pm est. So when the week begins, Sunday eve (5pm est) there is a small bar (small window of time) for a daily bar 5-7pm and then I get a new daily bar again at 7pm. That gives me 6 daily bars for the week which is not correct. Is...
I live in Fla. which is EST. In my charts, my daily bars start at 7pm est. So when the week begins, Sunday eve (5pm est) there is a small window of time for a daily bar 5-7pm and then I get a new dialy bar again. That give me 6 daily bars for the week which is not correct. Is there a way I can...
Hi folks. I'm looking for an indicator that can display whether or not a market is ranging or trending. I realize that there are a number of these types already out there, such as ADX, but I'm hoping to find something that works on a percentage scale or something. The reason being is that I'm...
  Rangehedge  (7)
I came across an interesting idea on another forum which uses a hedging system on the same pair to take advantage of ranging markets. I feel with the right settings and entry timing it could be quite profitable. If any programmers out there feel that this system may have some merit I would...
Hi, Some weeks ago I started an open source project (Flexy Forex Tester). Here is the main concept: This will be one application simulating a server (which gives the quotes, accepts the user orders) and a client (where the user script is executing - the client can send/modify/delete orders and get...
  EA Drawing  (2)
Hello, Does anyone know if an EA can draw lines? I know I can make an indicator to draw lines, but can you draw lines with an EA.... or does it have to be an indicator for any type of drawing? Thanks Jeff.
  Fibocal_31  (21   1 2 3)
HI , I am new to this fourm I have have been using the Fibcal_31 for some time. I don't remember where I got it but. It is a great indicator however I would like to modify it to met my needs. Could some one please take a look at it. What I would like is an indicator Keeping the the PrevDays HI-LO...
Passing ExtMapBuffer[x] to a function results in 0.0 being received. Print()ing the original (stored) value prior to passing also results in 0.0. The original calculation (sum / MA_Period) prints correctly. Yet the indicator draws the line correctly so presumably ExtMapBuffer[] is being assigned ok...