Ras id:31495 cash cow - page 5

time frame does not matter

gc29:
I had subscribed today after seen yours results, it seems that you do a good job.

I'm installing RAS in my vps and I have a doubt, which periodicity time? I do not think to have see that. Is it important for the signals? 1H ts good?

Thanks

hey jc29,

time frame on the chart does not matter but you can always chat with RAS,

they have great support:

Contact Us | Rent a Signal

good luck and thank you.

tal

stop lost and monet managment

nzfriendlee:
Hi Cash Cow,

I have found the SL settings for each currency pairs you put were so big compare to profit. Are those your normal standard? If so, what is your typical winning ratio? I can see you trading log, but that is too short.

Cheers,

hello nzfriendlee,

money managment is the key to sucssess in forex,

most of the time basket will go to our favor but,once in a while we can get a bad basket so i will have to managed the DD,i will put hard stop lost on each pair for account protection,

if i was trading alone i wouldn't put any stop lost but here i am managed all the customers accounts,if every one will follow my money managment suggestion,which is 0.01 lot on each 2k account we will be safe maximum floating DD for 0.01 was around $60 which is 3% floating DD,if you look on my statement i never had to put SL before,

even if we was hitting SL for all the pairs it was 4%-5% lost i don't think that we was close to hit all SL.

i am keep watching and use my expiriance as trader,let hope that we close this basket in profit or at least BE,and continue to find profitabale baskets.

best regards

tal

news

jim123456:
hi news this week fmoc meting lose can be at that time yes it is a small lose it is ok keep up good work chaim

yep chaim,

even this FMOC didn't move this dead market.

thanks

tal

no trades ?

Hello Tal,

something i noticed and want to let know........

i have logged in on the demo ibfx account and saw that there were active trades from 23th of june open and still trading (= 24th of june)

however on my account and seeing the statistics from rentasignal from you there are no trades active.........

also on the page mti live you can see that no trades are on at the moment

i would post the urls but since i am new registered i am not allowed , so perhaps you can find the pages yourself.

did you have seen this difference also Tal ?

it looks that you are swetting and working but no of the subscribers have live trades on there platform currently because rentasignal have not send the signals.?......................

regards

muppet

transmit trades

Muppet:
Hello Tal,

something i noticed and want to let know........

i have logged in on the demo ibfx account and saw that there were active trades from 23th of june open and still trading (= 24th of june)

however on my account and seeing the statistics from rentasignal from you there are no trades active.........

also on the page mti live you can see that no trades are on at the moment

i would post the urls but since i am new registered i am not allowed , so perhaps you can find the pages yourself.

did you have seen this difference also Tal ?

it looks that you are swetting and working but no of the subscribers have live trades on there platform currently because rentasignal have not send the signals.?......................

regards

muppet

hello sir,

please follow the mti link:

MT Intelligence - Statement for tal123

on the demo ibfx i am testing few diffrent settings to my system but this is not the account that transmit to RAS,no new trades the last 24H,i will resume trading on sunday.

best regards

tal

Hello Tal,

thank you for the clarification.

regards,

Muppet

this week

hello all,

first of all i would like to thank you that you put your faith in me.

this week closed with 500 pips profit that came from 3 baskets,

as you can see from this week statement:

MT Intelligence - Statement for tal123

the first 2 baskets went directly into profit the 3rd basket give us very hard

time.

who ever trade with 2k account and 0.01 lot size end up this week with

$50 in profit which is 2.5%,what we look up here it's stady growth of 10%-

20% a month with minimum risk and minimum floating DD,i saw few

provider on RAS that use martingale EA with 20-50% floating DD

personaly i think it's crazy.

from sanday i will resume trading again on next friday we have Non-Farm

and Unemployment Rate so i will not trade on next friday.

also keep in mind that i am working on another system that i will add

to "cash cow" signal,i will show to our group the result when it will be ready.

i do recomand the subscribe to my signal in the weekend since i start to

trade on sundays.

have a nice weekend all

tal

Hello Tal,

thank you for the open communication from your side and the update info.

much appreciated.

regards,

muppet

SandyW:
Hi Tal,

I've just signed up your cashcow signals. So looking forward to getting started!

I have had no email acknowledgent of my signing up and paying from RAS and I have searched the RAS website high and low for the info I need. I cannot get in to Support as the support site does not appear to recognise me, even though I am logged in to my RAS account, and RAS are not answering the phone today it seems, and Chat is offline.

Can you or anyone else on here give me a clue as to how to get hold of the RAS EA and .dll file?

Sandy

Everything you need should be on this page

Downloads | Rent a Signal

Hi Tal,

I've just signed up your cashcow signals. So looking forward to getting started!

Sandy

Reason: