Who is Loosing money in Forex? - page 3

there is many reasona that traders face loss.firstly trader should not take this business very easy;it is not a east task to do trading.you must possess some qualities like controlling your emotion ,hard work and time neededlasy but not least you must be a disciplined person.work on all these things and always positive towards yourself and learn to art of trusting yourself which is the most important thing.

I think, most of the traders are loosing money in forex trading and only a few traders are able to earn profit from trading. As, there is high risk and each and everyone is not able to make forex trading profitable for them.

I do lose sometimes like all forex traders. My golden rule is that I never invest more than I can afford to lose.

1)Greed.

2)False Expectation.

3)over confident

Thank you,

Management of their money: This is yet another good reasons why people lose cash in the financial market. Though, some brokers assist their client in managing their portfolio. I mean that, most fx broker won't enable you to higher lot size base on the total amount you have in your trading account as balance. For example , someone with $100 trading balance won't be able to use lot size of 1. and above. Therefore, try as much possible to enhance in your trading strategies, psychology, and funds management, this enables you turn into a great fx trader in the future.

UMOFX IB:
All traders loose their money in forex some loose much some loose low amount . It is their ability to trade which gives reward to them. Most common factors for loss are greed , fear and lack of money management. No one is free from loss . W can not be a winner all the times even we are good in trading.

That's risk. Lack of understanding of forex can also be one of the reasons that people lose money. Do not understand the risk of not making a trader can't trade well, don't know how to minimize the risk. But i think if we have realize it, we should learn from it to make our trading be better.

All loose their money in start of their forex career . After some experience they know the art of trading . They make a plan for work which helps them to manage their trades . Some emotional factors are important that become a cause of loss.

Forex is a very risky business. Many traders who often have lost their money in forex. because forex is difficult to predict. without experience and good trading skills, then we could lose a lot of money.

uncle gober:
It's commonly known that most forex traders fail. In fact, it's estimated that 96 percent of forex traders lose money and end up quitting. To help you to be in that elusive 4 percent of winning traders, I have compiled a list of the most common reasons why forex traders lose money.- Low start up capital- Failure to manage risk- Greed- Indecisive Trading-

Good post here, though it might be difficult to apply we can succeed if we try do this!

All of us loose in forex some had god quality to manage risk they can plan their trading accordingly , others who are weak in trading skills are more in loss. Traders with less knowledge early to jooin forex as real trading face this loss a lot.

Reason: