Who is Loosing money in Forex?

Your welcome friend I WILL TRY TO EMAIL U SOME CLEAR BIG IMAGES OF MY STRATEGY AND SIMPLE TRADING STRATEGY

______

Thanks friend, I'm very new both in fx trading & ds forum. I switched to live trade around may/june wt 198$, blv me as @ 2day, I'm left wt 42.9293% of my startup equity. Do pple perish 'cos of knowledge or information? Pls do I nd 2do to survive ds "stormy-squalls"

Thanks friend, I'm very new both in fx trading & ds forum. I switched to live trade around may/june wt 198$, blv me as @ 2day, I'm left wt 42.9293% of my startup equity. Do pple perish 'cos of knowledge or information? Pls what do I nd 2do to survive ds "stormy-squalls"

loosing money simply because of:

1.) False expectations with regard to the investment they are entering in

2.) Improper or not enough skills and education

3.) Greed

Mr.eForex:
loosing money simply because of: 1.) False expectations with regard to the investment they are entering in 2.) Improper or not enough skills and education 3.) Greed

All those factors you can reduce when using forex trading system

Greed and lack of self discipline are crucial aspects

Ayinla:
Thanks friend, I'm very new both in fx trading & ds forum. I switched to live trade around may/june wt 198$, blv me as @ 2day, I'm left wt 42.9293% of my startup equity. Do pple perish 'cos of knowledge or information? Pls do I nd 2do to survive ds "stormy-squalls"

It might very well be true that knowledge/information in forex trading can be the difference between floating and sinking. But this is only half the story because even with all the knowledge/information in the world without some serious discipline and a sound trading strategy, this counts for nothing. You mentioned that you are very new to the forex business and that being the case, here is some invaluable and priceless advice. Take time to learn and understand the mechanics of forex trading. Very few people if any plunge into an undertaking like yours without sufficient knowledge and understanding and make it. The forex war field is strewn with casualties who have fallen by the wayside because of lack of knowledge and discipline coupled with greed. There is simply no way of making $10000 out of $100 in a month and if you attempt that, the outcome is obvious, a nice big hole in your account and if you doubt it show me one person who has done that and I'll show you 1000 who have not. Finally, all is not lost. Take a step back and reflect on your experience, seek more information, learn from your mistakes, pick up the pieces and move on. It takes as much courage to fail as it does to succeed. Good luck

bilmedia:
Greed and lack of self discipline are crucial aspects

Every trader must reduce impact of those factor ASAP if he wants to be a profitable.

its natural to loose money on forex, because just losing them you will find out ways how to win!

Everyone is loosing money in forex (at least when he is just novice trader). Nobody can do anything with that. Just understand, that good things need a while.

hi!

i am still new man in this forum n this the first of my post...to anybody..who interesting.i have 3 years plus experiance in forex market..i many charts which easy to analyse n very profitble..even newbie...please look my attachment here...

Files:
_peak_times.tpl  52 kb
_mk2.tpl  51 kb
Reason: