Ras id:31495 cash cow

manual day trading

MONEY MANAGMENT:

on $2000 account use multiply 1

on 4k account use use multiply 2 and so on.

best

tal

thx

Looks good so far

thank you sir

Basket trading

Hi,

I noticed your signal. It's doing good so far and I am watching with interest. I like basket trading too.

Do you have longer track record to show? I would like to see at least 3 months performance including equity curve. If you do not have it yet I will just watch your performance here at RAS.

Thanks!

track record

deviator:
Hi,

I noticed your signal. It's doing good so far and I am watching with interest. I like basket trading too.

Do you have longer track record to show? I would like to see at least 3 months performance including equity curve. If you do not have it yet I will just watch your performance here at RAS.

Thanks!

hello deviator,

i don't have longer track record then what you see on RAS,

keep in mind that it took me long period of time to develop this system which is based on T101 but with a lot of improvment,

please keep follow my performance here at RAS.

best regrads

tal

tal123:
hello deviator,

keep in mind that it took me long period of time to develop this system which is based on T101 but with a lot of improvment,

best regrads

tal

Ok, I'll keep watching your style I am interested.

I was also interested in T101's strategy but it got too complicated, then he discontinued his support. He was promising to reveal even better basket strategy but he never did.

It's good it gave you some base ideas to create your own basket strategy.

Keep it up! :-)

Questions for Tal

Hi Tal.

I'm also following very close your system with a lot of interest, my compliments for the great results, so far!

Two questions:

- I saw your system has no open positions right now, does it also trades on friday (like today) or not?

- Your suggested starting balance using 0.01 lots (making some calculation) is USD 2,000, which it seems to me a very conservative approach, looking at the (very low) DD of your live statement for these first 2 weeks trading (USD 1,000 for starting at 0.01 lots x trade would be enough in my opinion): well, how did you calculate your MM suggested values? Maybe you know (from back or forward tests you did) that period of deep Drawdown could come anytime? Please, explain this point here.

Many Thanks,

ZioB

money managment

ZioBoje:
Hi Tal.

I'm also following very close your system with a lot of interest, my compliments for the great results, so far!

Two questions:

- I saw your system has no open positions right now, does it also trades on friday (like today) or not?

- Your suggested starting balance using 0.01 lots (making some calculation) is USD 2,000, which it seems to me a very conservative approach, looking at the (very low) DD of your live statement for these first 2 weeks trading (USD 1,000 for starting at 0.01 lots x trade would be enough in my opinion): well, how did you calculate your MM suggested values? Maybe you know (from back or forward tests you did) that period of deep Drawdown could come anytime? Please, explain this point here.

Many Thanks,

ZioB

hello sir,

to your first question:usally i will close all open position for the weekend to start very fresh start every week.

i suggest to trade with 2k-3k with 0.01 lot size to keep DD very low,

i really want evryone to go safe,my hard SL set on $500 on my 10k account,so if you trade with 0.01 lot size the hard stop will be $250 for the whole basket,non of the 8 baskets that i closed so far went against me as you can see from the equity on my statement at RAS.

best regards

tal

Interresting

Hi I am very interrested in the results. Do you have any results lnger than the current.

Regards

truck record

Eldiablo54:
Hi I am very interrested in the results. Do you have any results lnger than the current. Regards

best regards

tal

Hello.

Everyone on RAS that I have followed thus far has turned out to have posted fabricated results and scammed people into following them this way.

Would you therefore mind providing me with the investor login details to an account which has your trades.

I only need an hour to verify it matches the trades on MT4i and then you can change the password to make sure I can't copy your trades.

Thanks in advance for your show of integrity and honesty in providing these details, and in doing so setting yourself apart from all the wannabee BS con artists out there who aren't fit to serve fries at McDonalds.

Reason: