open an existing (demo) account from another computer?

I can do it easily with MT4, but I can not do it with MT5. Any hint?

johnny1:
I can do it easily with MT4, but I can not do it with MT5. Any hint?

Could you explain your problem?

Why are you not able to open your account from another computer?

alexvd:

Could you explain your problem?

Why are you not able to open your account from another computer?

I have two computers, both have fresh installation of the MT5. On PC1 I have created a new account 2160, on PC2 I have created a new account 2998. On PC1 I can perfectly (repeatedly, always) make a login into 2160, and on PC2 I can perfectly (repeatedly, always) make a login into 2998.

But, on PC1 I can not make a login into 2998, and on PC2 I can not make a login into 2160. See, please attached pictures.

Well, my problem is: what happens when I will have a real account, opened on PC1 and my PC1 will became broken?

By other words: I can work on my primary PC1 with account 2160, but how I will manage the account 2160 when my primary PC1 became broken?
MQL5.community - User Memo
  • MetaQuotes Software Corp.
  • www.mql5.com
You have just registered and most likely you have questions such as, "How do I insert a picture to my a message?" "How do I format my MQL5 source code?" "Where are my personal messages kept?" You may have many other questions. In this article, we have prepared some hands-on tips that will help you get accustomed in MQL5.community and take full advantage of its available features.
Files:
pc2existing.png  38 kb
pc2new.png  38 kb

johnny1:

I have two computers, both have fresh installation of the MT5. On PC1 I have created a new account 2160, on PC2 I have created a new account 2998. On PC1 I can perfectly (repeatedly, always) make a login into 2160, and on PC2 I can perfectly (repeatedly, always) make a login into 2998.

But, on PC1 I can not make a login into 2998, and on PC2 I can not make a login into 2160. See, please attached pictures.

Well, my problem is: what happens when I will have a real account, opened on PC1 and my PC1 will became broken?

By other words: I can work on my primary PC1 with account 2160, but how I will manage the account 2160 when my primary PC1 became broken?

You better call to Alpari Technical Support to resolve your problem.

alexvd:
You better call to Alpari Technical Support to resolve your problem.
Will do. Thanks.
Reason: