Ras id:31495 cash cow - page 2

details trades

tahiti:
Hello.

Everyone on RAS that I have followed thus far has turned out to have posted fabricated results and scammed people into following them this way.

Would you therefore mind providing me with the investor login details to an account which has your trades.

I only need an hour to verify it matches the trades on MT4i and then you can change the password to make sure I can't copy your trades.

Thanks in advance for your show of integrity and honesty in providing these details, and in doing so setting yourself apart from all the wannabee BS con artists out there who aren't fit to serve fries at McDonalds.

hello sir,

i fully understand your concern,what i can do is to give you detail statement to your email,

i have already few customers on RAS and what i am asking from them to post review on my signals next week.

if i am a scamer it's enough from one customer to give bad review and no one will take my service anymore.

my system is very easy to follow since i will take max 8 trades in one time.

i really hope that someone will post review by the end of next week.

i really suggest to whait for good reviws on my signal after all i am here to stay for long period of time.

best regards

tal

thanks but..

Thanks but..

AS YOU WOULD KNOW from your own experience, it is a detailed statement that is uploaded to MT4i. Scammers fabricate the statement detail they upload.. as you would know from having been in this market.

Therefore, sending me a detailed statement is obviously worthless. You would know this. Therefore it's suspicious that you would even suggest it, unless you're thinking I'm one of those hopeless gullible fools who persist in living in hope, and part with their money without any proof.

Logging in is the only real way to confirm authenticity.

If you're genuine, then you should have no issue with this.

You're promoting your service in a public domain and wanting money from the public. Therefore you should have no issue in verifying the authenticity of your service publicly.

Feedback from one or two "other" users is also redundant, for obvious reasons.

Please provide the investor login details. 1 hour afterwards you should change the password so you know I can't copy your trades.

Again, thank you in advance for your forthcoming public display of honesty and integrity in providing the investor login details, and for setting yourself apart from the other 99% scamming wannabee BS con artists which dominate this market. It will just be so refreshing to find someone who's genuine.

tal123:
hello sir,

i fully understand your concern,what i can do is to give you detail statement to your email,

i have already few customers on RAS and what i am asking from them to post review on my signals next week.

if i am a scamer it's enough from one customer to give bad review and no one will take my service anymore.

my system is very easy to follow since i will take max 8 trades in one time.

i really hope that someone will post review by the end of next week.

i really suggest to whait for good reviws on my signal after all i am here to stay for long period of time.

best regards

tal

Insult

tahiti:
Thanks but..

AS YOU WOULD KNOW from your own experience, it is a detailed statement that is uploaded to MT4i. Scammers fabricate the statement detail they upload.. as you would know from having been in this market.

Therefore, sending me a detailed statement is obviously worthless. You would know this. Therefore it's suspicious that you would even suggest it, unless you're thinking I'm one of those hopeless gullible fools who persist in living in hope, and part with their money without any proof.

Logging in is the only real way to confirm authenticity.

If you're genuine, then you should have no issue with this.

You're promoting your service in a public domain and wanting money from the public. Therefore you should have no issue in verifying the authenticity of your service publicly.

Feedback from one or two "other" users is also redundant, for obvious reasons.

Please provide the investor login details. 1 hour afterwards you should change the password so you know I can't copy your trades.

Again, thank you in advance for your forthcoming public display of honesty and integrity in providing the investor login details, and for setting yourself apart from the other 99% scamming wannabee BS con artists which dominate this market. It will just be so refreshing to find someone who's genuine.

hello sir ,

i found your post very insulting and aggressive please keep in mind that i am a lady.

please read here:

w w w.en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Insult

i came here to let my customers enjoy from very hard work,i can tell you already that i have more then 20 customers so far what you need to do is just whait in patiance one more week for them to start posting result,

why should i fabricate result that will be expose to all in few days,

after all if any of my customers will get my result they will complain to RAS.

please respect me as i respect you and wait in patiance,i will not provide any investor pass for my account,you just have to whait and see,and then apologize,i saw few days ago one of RAS service provider with over 800 position open in one time those kind of stuff should be red flag,

my statement is so easy to understand you can see very clear the same 8 pairs that repeat on them self with one direction.

best regards

tal

Hi tahiti,

If you don't mind wait for my posting in review next week because I am going in and will trade live starting next week.

Hi tal123,

Interested in your signal, probably will pay today and start tomorrow, I will use your recommended MM traded live.

Can I know what will be your typical TP and SL that you will target if:

1) market go your direction

2) market goes against your direction

Thank you very much.

Tp sl

amsads:
Hi tal123,

Interested in your signal, probably will pay today and start tomorrow, I will use your recommended MM traded live.

Can I know what will be your typical TP and SL that you will target if:

1) market go your direction

2) market goes against your direction

Thank you very much.

thank you amsads,

my typical SL if you trade 0.01 on 2k account will be around $100 which is 5% from the account size typical tp will be around $150-$200 for 2k acoount,

i will try to let the profits run and cut the losers fast,

when basket is open i monitor the basket almost 24H a day.

GOOD LUCK

tal

no insult intended

No insult intended, I just believe in telling it how it is. I'm sick of all the BS scam artists which permeate these forums, and of people being silly and getting duped.

You may well have 20 people who are following you, though that doesn't mean anything, except there are 20 people prepared to spend their money without any proof despite the thousands of ripp offs that have been perpetrated on those who persist in living in hope.

As far as you being a "lady", it would be usual to say, "I am a woman" or "I am female". I therefore have doubts as to your claimed gender given your unusual choice of word.

The fact that you won't provide the investor login is the big red flag here.

The unpreparedness of people to call a spade a spade and to question, and instead stay in their shell and persist in living in hope, is the main reason so many scammers are successful.

If being forthright and no nonsense and requesting public proof, when you are asking for money from the public, is "aggressive" for you, then perhaps this is the wrong game.

It's a perfectly reasonable request on my part considering the history of scammers, and what isn't reasonable is the fact that you will not comply. Especially considering that if you're being truthful and people see it for themselves, then you will have a flood of clients.

Complying with my request can only benefit your bank account.. IF you're genuine!

tal123:
hello sir ,

i found your post very insulting and aggressive please keep in mind that i am a lady.

please read here:

w w w.en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Insult

i came here to let my customers enjoy from very hard work,i can tell you already that i have more then 20 customers so far what you need to do is just whait in patiance one more week for them to start posting result,

why should i fabricate result that will be expose to all in few days,

after all if any of my customers will get my result they will complain to RAS.

please respect me as i respect you and wait in patiance,i will not provide any investor pass for my account,you just have to whait and see,and then apologize,i saw few days ago one of RAS service provider with over 800 position open in one time those kind of stuff should be red flag,

my statement is so easy to understand you can see very clear the same 8 pairs that repeat on them self with one direction.

best regards

tal

focus

tahiti:
No insult intended, I just believe in telling it how it is. I'm sick of all the BS scam artists which permeate these forums, and of people being silly and getting duped.

You may well have 20 people who are following you, though that doesn't mean anything, except there are 20 people prepared to spend their money without any proof despite the thousands of ripp offs that have been perpetrated on those who persist in living in hope.

As far as you being a "lady", it would be usual to say, "I am a woman" or "I am female". I therefore have doubts as to your claimed gender given your unusual choice of word.

The fact that you won't provide the investor login is the big red flag here.

The unpreparedness of people to call a spade a spade and to question, and instead stay in their shell and persist in living in hope, is the main reason so many scammers are successful.

If being forthright and no nonsense and requesting public proof, when you are asking for money from the public, is "aggressive" for you, then perhaps this is the wrong game.

It's a perfectly reasonable request on my part considering the history of scammers, and what isn't reasonable is the fact that you will not comply. Especially considering that if you're being truthful and people see it for themselves, then you will have a flood of clients.

Complying with my request can only benefit your bank account.. IF you're genuine!

PLEASE LET ME FOCUS ON MY TRADING STYLE.

bes tregards

tal

Very proud to be with you

I am very happy to have subscribed to your signal. Thanks for bringing us affordable and great signal.

Please continue to focus greatly on your trading and continue to keep up the great work done so far. I am very proud to be your subscriber, also notice that your signal has top the most popular signal lists, at the number 1 spot, that is really amazing. Thank you.

thanks a lot

amsads:
I am very happy to have subscribed to your signal. Thanks for bringing us affordable and great signal. Please continue to focus greatly on your trading and continue to keep up the great work done so far. I am very proud to be your subscriber, also notice that your signal has top the most popular signal lists, at the number 1 spot, that is really amazing. Thank you.

thanks a lot my friend,

i will continue focus on my trading,

here is somthing for my friend tahiti:

i set up demo account just to show you that this is for real same system :

login:2656264

pass:fb4ptac

server:IBFX-MT4-Demo1

tahiti let me tell you about honest:the last few years i learned forex,i spent time and money in amount that you can't imagine,and guess what is my goal?,my goal first of all to help very poor pepole,i am by far to be rich,i don't have the time or money to enjoy from life,i am planning to keep developing more systems with RAS money and all my customer can be enjoy from that,i really want to stay and keep trading forex to the rest of my life.

best regards

tal