Ras id:31495 cash cow - page 4

jim123456:
hi

since i am live with you this week can i be with you in contact? my email is: jim123456@inbox.com

you could put into the header rent a signal i should its from you

by the way this week it was 2 sets of good trades. if someone has a question how to use the ea just a general question should be in contact with rent a signal they are here to help i always had good experience with them so you don't need to ask the person who gives the signal how to use it. hope to make money in the future with your signal because some signals i tried were not worth the money i paid hopefully this one will be good meanwhile it looks good.

good luck

tall

chaim

hey chaim,

i will contact you in person,

thanks for the support .

best regards

tal

hours

dokijoon:
Dear Tal,

I have just subscribed your forex signals in rentasignal.com

I hope can benefit from your signals and also can learn from your trading manner.

However, I would appreciate if you kindly let me know which hours (GMT time) I need to be at my computer to see your signals?

It is my first time for this type of signals. I installed the expert adviser and also I made setting to confirm the signals manually. does it mean that each time you send a trade signal I will hear a sound alert in my MT4 software and need to see the signal and approve it?

can I also receive your trade alerts by my email? because if I am not on my PC, then can check my email by mobile computer and then go to my laptop and open the trade position.

Sincerely,

Dokijoon (Mehrdad)

hello dokijoon,

hello my friend basically there is no specific time that i trade,when i see opportunity i trade ,it can be any time of the day 24h a day,

i do not recomand to manual confirmation since if you are away from your pc you can miss the trades.

all the good a bout RAS is the fast transpercy(faster then to enter manually to trade)it will take you few minute to enter the trades with diffrent price then mine,so my suggestion leave the platform running 24H and let me do my job after all you pay for my service.

best regards

tal

Vps

Hi Dokijoon,

For your concern below I strongly recommend you to use VPS for your auto trading, and leave your trading run 24 hrs on VPS. It costs only 35$ a month.

If you are new to VPS I can help you how to set it up. Let me know!

Cheers,

dokijoon:
Dear Tal,

I have just subscribed your forex signals in rentasignal.com

I hope can benefit from your signals and also can learn from your trading manner.

However, I would appreciate if you kindly let me know which hours (GMT time) I need to be at my computer to see your signals?

It is my first time for this type of signals. I installed the expert adviser and also I made setting to confirm the signals manually. does it mean that each time you send a trade signal I will hear a sound alert in my MT4 software and need to see the signal and approve it?

can I also receive your trade alerts by my email? because if I am not on my PC, then can check my email by mobile computer and then go to my laptop and open the trade position.

Sincerely,

Dokijoon (Mehrdad)

Stop Lose

Hi Cash Cow,

I have found the SL settings for each currency pairs you put were so big compare to profit. Are those your normal standard? If so, what is your typical winning ratio? I can see you trading log, but that is too short.

Cheers,

I love that you really taking care of all of us, and for that I thank you personally because my previous signal providers in RAS all let me down and most of them just did not have concern for their subscribers, what they said were different than what they did.

Yeah I noticed this basket did go a little tricky, but then I am here just to tell everyone that even with this basket, the DD is in control (I traded live) and I just follow using the right money management I did not have to worry about the DD at all, because it always is in control. Thanks.

thanks a lot your support mean a lot to me

amsads:
I love that you really taking care of all of us, and for that I thank you personally because my previous signal providers in RAS all let me down and most of them just did not have concern for their subscribers, what they said were different than what they did. Yeah I noticed this basket did go a little tricky, but then I am here just to tell everyone that even with this basket, the DD is in control (I traded live) and I just follow using the right money management I did not have to worry about the DD at all, because it always is in control. Thanks.

thanks a lot,

i closed that basket with small lost around 1.5% lost on 2k size account size,

i can tell you that i didn't sleep for two days to watch the basket usally it will catch very nice trades just patiance.

thanks again

tal

news

hi news this week fmoc meting lose can be at that time yes it is a small lose it is ok keep up good work

chaim

Hi Tal

Hi Tal,

My name is chrisyeap. Email: xxxchrisyeap@yahoo.comxxx. Please remove the triple xxx left and right. I plan to subscribe your signal. First I need allocate 2k. Mini account same broker just like you. Is 2k sufficient as mentioned to cover your my profit and your subscription and also vps $35 which I going to sign up? I hope to receive your personal email for further verification. I know you are busy. Please take your time and please take care.

Best Regards

Chrisyeap

Hi Tal,

I had subscribed today after seen yours results, it seems that you do a good job.

I'm installing RAS in my vps and I have a doubt, which periodicity time? I do not think to have see that. Is it important for the signals? 1H ts good?

Thanks

Reason: