General - page 1867

Can anyone explain why OPEN is not identical to previous CLOSE on MATATRADER charts? On OANDA charts it is. What is the meaning of difference from OPEN and previous CLOSE ? thx Aristide
Hi Gang; Anyone know if any Fibonacci superClusters for MT4 exists anywhere ?? Much like Pivots ?? Ideas from http://www.syncmt.com/teachingexamples.htm Any help or points appreciated !! Rgds ..
I am trying to run about 30 mt4 platforms on the same pc but I can't for some weird reason.I have enough RAM...I seperate each installation into different folders... I thought there was something wrong with my windows xp so I tried to the same setup on another PC with the same results. Here is what
Hello, I have a demo account with Interbank FX. When I manually execute trades on EURUSD, the spread is 2 pips. When I run a script to display Bid and Ask in a MessageBox(), the difference is 9 pips. When I choose "Symbol Properties" in the tester, it says the spread is 9 pips. Why? Is this a...
dear friends We want to encapsulate the automatic trading strategy into an indicators for visualization and manual execution. so we can use it manually as much as we use it automatically some time the EA is not accurate plus many of us want to see the indicators work and then act cause in EA
Hi, I used this MACD indicator for the last 2-3 month and it was working fine, since Friday 03/31/06 the indicator stoped working with Interbank FX. I wanted to take a look at the indicator and noticed the file is a *.EX4 file and I noticed most Indicators are *.MQL format, can this file be
we are both using latest build 191. But I have no idea why his MT has US indexes!! How can I add those symbols?
Hello Members of TSD, Can anyone tell me which Broker allows 24 hour order placing or does the Forex market closes ? I tried placing an order at 16:01 GMT and it says "Trade is Closed". Larry
I've been trying to code an expert that buys when the faster MA crosses above the slower MA and sells when it crosses below. The expert enters trades correctly but it won't close a trade and start a new one when the MA's cross. Can someone tell me what I'm doing wrong? int start() { double MA5C...
Hello, Is there a good way for me to test my custom indicator code when the market is closed i.e. when there are no incoming ticks? For example, I have an indicator that displays an Alert() under certain conditions, and I want to test the code even though the market is not sending incoming ticks...
Hi gang, i found some Buffy's Bline indicator code for tradesation. it is a nice indicator and i know some people who are using it. can someone convert it to Mt4 code, so that we all can use it? thanks. regards
  Multi account  (12   1 2)
Hi Is it possible to trade on 10 different accounts at the same time with only one MT4 platform open(with an EA)? Thanks Smeden
Hi Forum I found these files on another related web site sorry i can't remember which on it was, is it possoble to convert them to work in MT4 please, Thankyou in Advance cruise
  I am taking Forex-tsd down  (12   1 2)
You Are Using My Client Ea I Will Be Filing A Case On The Fourm If U And It Will Take Only A Few Days To Take U Down Want To Know More Information Regarding This Can Contact Me GREAT FOURM ABOVE ONE WAS LITTLE REFREAHMENT NOTHING MORE I NEVER MADE ANY EA I MAKED ONE BUT IT IS IN LOSS LOL PEOPLE COME...
Hi. is there any custom RSI and Stochastic coded for MT4 not that comes with as default also is STEP RSI different then Normal RSI meaning from Coding Point of View talking about the orginal RSI there ( yellow ) not the step ones. One
hi. MT4 Build 191 on WM5 pocket PC : Soft resets issue When I set up my symbol list, I only SHOW 5 symbols, the rest are hidden. Thats great on my pocket pc. But When I do a soft reset, and restart the Mt4 software all symbols are there again. The indicators are there on my charts after a soft...
Currently this is what I'm trying in my EA to update me via email about the health of my account: if (Hour()==23 && Minute()==00) SendMail("DLMod1", "Account Balance is-"+DoubleToStr(AccountBalance(),2)+"_Account Equity is-"+DoubleToStr(AccountEquity(),2)+ "_Account Profit...
  COT Data Excel Sheet  (46   1 2 3 4 5)
Here you go Boys and Girls, a nifty little tool you can use. Enjoy
What can I to do with .set file ? Thanks
Hello guys, I am trying to send order thru API 3.72. But I get these weird messages. Can someone pls tell me what could be the problem and how can I overcome these problems. Order failed [symbol is in instant execution mode but not selected] Order failed [Old version] Order failed [Unknown...
  Function details  (4)
Hi guys, I have read all courses of mt4 coding. Since there are so many important functions haven't been metioned in the courses, I'm having difficulties to crack the codes. Where are some details to explain their parameters and calculations of those function? thanks.
[Deleted]
  Triple screen  (5)
Could somebody provide me the version of triple screen to compile for Metatrader 4. You can find the EA triple screen here: http://www.gordago.com/?act=strategy Forex trading strategy "Triple Screen" by Alex Elder 1479% from January, 3, 2005 till January, 20, 2006 on EURUSD Did somebody test this EA...
  Taxes?
Hey everyone, I've been told theres ways to get around the taxes of forex trading . I was told it was on the moneytec forum but have failed to find the thread. If anyone has any information on this I'd be really interested.. Thanks
I am absolutely programming beginner. Can you please help me to get script which close all open position with one click? I have found here some "tags" but it is not working LIVE even if I compiled... Thank you very much in advance.
I'd like to know if it is possible to have the 200 Day Simple moving average show on smaller time frame charts? When I choose the SMA line and open the object properties window I see there is a choice there to show this object on every time frame, but it is simply the SMA for the particular time...
Hello, I was using the MetaTrader version of MT4 and was told to delete demo accounts and install new version. New version is build 191 and has Interbank FX skin. In this version, the strategy tester optimizer does not work right. In the Optimizer Results it displays every set of parameters...
Hi, The results of the demo far exceeds my expectations I was running STI on a bunch of currencies... I'm pretty sure the account should actually be far into negative territory (at least 400 pips) because I had been running STI on it for weeks across all currencies. But I was surprised to see the...
Hi Everyone: This Forex trading is brand new to me. I was a stock and options trader a while ago. Took a big hit from 2000-2003 (wiped me out). Now I am trying to get back in the trading environment. If you could please advise me how to get started with Metatrader 4. I would like to get my "feet...
  Hi Everybody.....  (17   1 2)
I'm moneyline and it's good to meet you. I just joined today and I have an interest in learning MQL4. I hope to be able to code my own EA's and though it looks quite complicated, I hope for the best. moneyline
[Deleted]
Currently this is what I'm trying in my EA to update me via email about the health of my account: if (Hour()==23 && Minute()==00) SendMail("DLMod1", "Account Balance is-"+DoubleToStr(AccountBalance(),2)+"_Account Equity is-"+DoubleToStr(AccountEquity(),2)+ "_Account Profit...