Great EA, Reverse SystemBest but I need help to make it better - page 3

That's a good recommendation. I have EA generator software, but I feel all the time that it would be better to know the actual programming. Do you know some good material from where to start?

Thanks for the help.

Net123:
That's a good recommendation. I have EA generator software, but I feel all the time that it would be better to know the actual programming. Do you know some good material from where to start? Thanks for the help.

That's good thinking Net, this site has some basic material written by coder's guru sometime back search for them in MQL Programming section i believe . Those material will get you started rest is practice

-guyver

Its so horrible !!! I can't believe it even I saw my own eyes !!!!

Files:
reverse.jpg  108 kb

Тhis EA is only for statistical purposes, no trade logic. Just review the available history and it makes perfect right inputs at the sites of local extremes of the chart where prices reverse.

I'm sorry for my English

kompira:
Тhis EA is only for statistical purposes, no trade logic. Just review the available history and it makes perfect right inputs at the sites of local extremes of the chart where prices reverse. I'm sorry for my English

yes! after I read thought all the coding, its cannot trade on the live trading. cos its can't get the future data in the live trading. its only can trade in backtest cos of its can get the data in the history file. its ready a big joke EA. hehehe !!!!!

hehehe, after deducting pip spread cost

the EA will earn NOTHING

any person trade with real/live account that ea?

any person trade with real/live account that ea?

please tell me more about this ea?

ReverseSystemBEST[MAGIC] for backtest only, can't work on forward

hi pal,

it's true, it's a kind of joke, so just close this thread to avoid further newbie come into the wrong interpretation about this EA. it was just run well on backtest, but stay quiet on forward.

yep this is not a trading EA, it's just one of those simulator that can generate good results because its looking at backtest data. whoever made this is a nice tool, making newbs excited for a minute they think they got the Holy Grail. :P

Reason: