Fib tool settings

Is there any way to edit the behavior of the Fib tool in MT4? I know that I've read a few posts of people asking for things like the ability to color specific values different colors, to add the price next to the retracement indicator, to be able to adjust the width the tool uses on the screen with a better system, etc... but I haven't seen any solutions to this stuff. Does anyone know if it is possible to edit the fib tool like we can other indicators/advisors?

ctt :
Is there any way to edit the behavior of the Fib tool in MT4? I know that I've read a few posts of people asking for things like the ability to color specific values different colors, to add the price next to the retracement indicator, to be able to adjust the width the tool uses on the screen with a better system, etc... but I haven't seen any solutions to this stuff. Does anyone know if it is possible to edit the fib tool like we can other indicators/advisors?

BUMP..surely?

In order to edit Fibonacci tool, you have to select the object, right-click on it and choose "Fibo properties..." from context menu.

The width of lines is adjusted on Common tab.

Regarding levels showing prices, it is described in built-in help of Terminal (see Analytics — Graphical Objects):

The "Fibo Levels" tab is specifically used only for Fibonacci tools. The list of the tool levels is given here in form of a table. The values of the levels can be changed or deleted (the "Delete" button). A new level can be added by pressing of the "Add" button. At that, if "(%$)" is entered in the "Description" field, the price value corresponding with this level will be shown in the chart.

There is no feature to color values different colors and it won't be added.

Reason: