Who is Loosing money in Forex? - page 2

In what way greed is bad? When we close order to early or when it is late? I mean, if you have profit, it is already good..isn't it?

medanfx:
In what way greed is bad? When we close order to early or when it is late? I mean, if you have profit, it is already good..isn't it?

Green trades are always good. You can't earn all money in the world.

I think the thread name is ridicules))) everybody loosing on trade...I would say most of all)))

In forex everybody are lossing their money, but not all lossing more then earn!

I wish to all to earn more then lose!

Yeap!

60-70% of people are loosing money according to statistics. The question is only, do you belong to the other 40-30% :-)

numa:
60-70% of people are loosing money according to statistics. The question is only, do you belong to the other 40-30% :-)

Your statistic is too optimistic...

ManStan:
Your statistic is too optimistic...

I disagree with you.

I have been trading just over a year now, haven't really made any money, I gain some, then I loose it again, back and forth. Is it just me?

It happened to me too.

mkgemilang:
hi! i am still new man in this forum n this the first of my post...to anybody..who interesting.i have 3 years plus experiance in forex market..i many charts which easy to analyse n very profitble..even newbie...please look my attachment here...

how you trade them, is it between the fibo lines or between the top and bottom diagonal lines?

Reason: