Magic Number Question

Hi i need your help here cause i just bought a new EA few days ago and support doesn exist .

So this EA can trade in 3 pairs of 5 min EUR USD / GBP USD / AUD USD i have assign it in metatrader 4 without change it the magic number wich is by default 395589115 , this is correct ? or i have to change the number at the 2 of the 3 pairs? Also i use another EA In the GBP USD pair and the manufactor says if i use another EA in this pair dont use magic number like 92222202; which i dont supposed this is hardcoded in the EA and i cannot change it. Do you think i will have a conflict the way i had set up my 2 EAS in the 4 Pairs?

Thank You

nikleon:
Hi i need your help here cause i just bought a new EA few days ago and support doesn exist .

So this EA can trade in 3 pairs of 5 min EUR USD / GBP USD / AUD USD i have assign it in metatrader 4 without change it the magic number wich is by default 395589115 , this is correct ? or i have to change the number at the 2 of the 3 pairs? Also i use another EA In the GBP USD pair and the manufactor says if i use another EA in this pair dont use magic number like 92222202; which i dont supposed this is hardcoded in the EA and i cannot change it. Do you think i will have a conflict the way i had set up my 2 EAS in the 4 Pairs?

Thank You

Normally, EA checks the magic number and the instrument such as say "EURUSD" before doing anything . so you may leave the magic number as it is for the first question .. and for second this way you dont have to do anything to the other one as well.

You should first try this on Demo ... imho .. and lol they shoud provide support

-guyver

Guyver:
Normally, EA checks the magic number and the instrument such as say "EURUSD" before doing anything . so you may leave the magic number as it is for the first question .. and for second this way you dont have to do anything to the other one as well.

You should first try this on Demo ... imho .. and lol they shoud provide support

-guyver

In the demo i took the decision to change the last digit of magicnumber for the 3 pairs and just i discovered that opened 2 trades in 2 pairs , in my live account i havent change the magic number and is runing one trade , i just got a fear if there is a conflict and canot open another trade from another pair. Forums are the best support at the very end.

Best Regards

nikleon:
In the demo i took the decision to change the last digit of magicnumber for the 3 pairs and just i discovered that opened 2 trades in 2 pairs , in my live account i havent change the magic number and is runing one trade , i just got a fear if there is a conflict and canot open another trade from another pair. Forums are the best support at the very end. Best Regards

That has nothing to do with it possibly it found a trade on those two pairs on demo while couldn't on live account .. assuming and provided that the code is like i think it is ( 85%) chance it would read the magic and currency to deal with an order. Since we dont know what is inside ( how it is written ) can't say much... but the scenerio you just wrote above is possible also is the demo from same broker?.// as an example i have live and demo from same broker when i work i work on demo accouts once done i move to live etc .. i dont use one broker for testing another for live .

would say check more in demo

-guyver

Guyver:
That has nothing to do with it possibly it found a trade on those two pairs on demo while couldn't on live account .. assuming and provided that the code is like i think it is ( 85%) chance it would read the magic and currency to deal with an order. Since we dont know what is inside ( how it is written ) can't say much... but the scenerio you just wrote above is possible also is the demo from same broker?.// as an example i have live and demo from same broker when i work i work on demo accouts once done i move to live etc .. i dont use one broker for testing another for live .

would say check more in demo

-guyver

Yes its in the same broker, dont know if i can say it hee, the only difference is that at my demo account i use high managment risk but at my live account low settings for obvius reasons.

Thank you for your advise

nikleon:
Yes its in the same broker, dont know if i can say it hee, the only difference is that at my demo account i use high managment risk but at my live account low settings for obvius reasons. Thank you for your advise

Then that might be a reason if the MM ( money-management) is taking an effect and the ea is written to work with risk parameters etc... depending on sl/tp developer can write an ea that will open trades according to amount of funds available or just open trades depending on funds available etc.. This could be a reason ? "yes" .. definately? .. i don't know ofcourse..

-guyver

Guyver:
Then that might be a reason if the MM ( money-management) is taking an effect and the ea is written to work with risk parameters etc... depending on sl/tp developer can write an ea that will open trades according to amount of funds available or just open trades depending on funds available etc.. This could be a reason ? "yes" .. definately? .. i don't know ofcourse.. -guyver

The reason is cause i am newbe in trading and i almost blew my account in half in two days as iw as doing martingeil scalping very bad idea. So now in my demo account i just got a trade in the third pair so i will change the last number in the 2 pairs also in my live account. We have a expression that says " You find town by asking thank you guyver

nikleon:
The reason is cause i am newbe in trading and i almost blew my account in half in two days as iw as doing martingeil scalping very bad idea. So now in my demo account i just got a trade in the third pair so i will change the last number in the 2 pairs also in my live account. We have a expression that says " You find town by asking thank you guyver

I dont know also if this happened by quincedence but after i change the magic number as i said before in the Gpd/Usd chart that already had a buy the Ea put also another Buy higher, interesting...

nikleon:
I dont know also if this happened by quincedence but after i change the magic number as i said before in the Gpd/Usd chart that already had a buy the Ea put also another Buy higher, interesting...

yes cause when you change the magic number the EA thinks there is no such trade already open .. knock knock

why dont you contact them really it doesn't make sense you have a commercial ea and they are not providing support!

-guyver...

Guyver:
yes cause when you change the magic number the EA thinks there is no such trade already open .. knock knock

why dont you contact them really it doesn't make sense you have a commercial ea and they are not providing support!

-guyver...

You are right

Guyver:

-guyver...

Two days now i amsending emails but no answer , they dont have phone number support... maybe they are close for vacations.

Reason: