General - page 1625

[Deleted]
Wild Card NZD/JPY 15 Sep 2009 Tuesday, 15 Sep 2009Dollar Down to Weakest Level of 2009The U.S. Dollar fell versus the EUR but clung to small gains against other major rivals on Monday. This came as traders turned their focus to data coming this week and as the EUR and Yen hit technical levels...
Hi there, Any idea's on removing the active price line on MT4 ? Cheers pete
Hi, Thank for your help. Anyone can teach me how to Merge two indicator into one Indicator Windows. Example merge MACD and CCI together. Thanks..... for you help
Sept. 8 (Bloomberg) -- Commercial Aircraft Corp. of China, the government-controlled planemaker, said its first commercial jet will “surely be cheaper” than comparable Boeing Co. and Airbus SAS models, heightening competition in the world’s fastest-growing aviation market. The 168-seater C919, due...
Could some one please explain the difference between an ECN vs. a spread trading platform
  Metatrader  (12   1 2)
What are the benefits of using metatrader?
I noticed that starting the week of September 7, 2009, there has been a noticeable drop-off in the tick volume at IBFX. Does anybody have any idea why this is happening? Are they getting ready to shut down? Did the changes they make to comply with NFA regulations negatively affect their business...
Trading in forex currency market without having the prime knowledge on how the system works, would be just like playing a game without knowing the rules and objectives beforehand. Learn here about some of the currency trading tips that can help you achieve success in currency trading market....
  Pips scalper ea  (5)
guys, try this out, modify as you wish.......
I have a copy of MetaTrader$ and I have downloaded some data files. I want to use it offline but I can't get MetaTrader4 to see where the Data file are located? They are downloading into Program Files/FXCM MT4/history/downloads. But when I look at File/Open Offline I don't see any of the data. I...
I want to open an online brokerage company and want meta trader 4 to be my trading platform where can i get meta trader 4 server and meta trader administrator and meta trader manager ( all the pack ) i sent a request but none replied me please reply me with how to get then and the range of the price
Hi all ! I'd like to partially close a trade (in place or pending) manually. How could I do ?? For example, I've bought 2 contracts on a pair at a given price, I've placed my SL and my TP, but I would like to half close my position when I will win 10 pips and close the other half when I will...
Hi everybody. I had an idea today and would like to get some feedback. We all know there are lagging indicators like moving averages that give signals after the price has already started (and maybe finished) its move. And there are other indicators which provide instant data/signals but can often be...
Hi Forum Members, I need an assistance regarding the attached EAs from experienced coders in this forum. In the 100 pip EA, I am trying to include a hedging option (open an opposite trade(s) when current trade(s) base on opened ticket goes against me x pips) and to also include maximum number of
I am a business owner that is also working part time just to make ends meet. I don't have the time or capital to market myself the way I need to and I don't know how to do SEO or internet marketing successfully which has put a damper on my business and well as you all know an employer is never going...
Hello, Please let me know from where i can find free history data of 4H ERU/USD 2008-2009 and 2006-2009 i can't fins it... at Alphri its unavilibale right now (months) Thanks ALOT!!!
Hi i just want to know before geting a windows mobile device ...Can i open many charts or it's just one chart
I wish to download some Historical Data for MetaTrader 4. Where is the server that has this data? Thanks
I'm in a state of confusion! I'm not certain if anyone here might have the tolerance or patience for not only a beginner, but I'm afraid possibley a pathetic one at that. I started Demo Trading with a Forex system, along with MetaTrader4 a couple of weeks ago. After a few days, I noticed a trade...
[Deleted]
I'm sure this might sound like an easy task for a lot of people here but I really have no programming experience. All I need is a working trailing stop input added to this "TimeEntry" EA. Maybe it could have an input to either have the trailing stop on or off. And if set to on, then another input...
Forex is a potential platform for earning substantial profit. In fact it is one of the largest trading markets of the world. Featuring an average daily trade of US$ 2 trillion and above, this market is best known for its high scale trading volume and intense liquidity. Find here some advance...
  Aggressive scalp ea  (901   1 2 3 4 5 ... 90 91)
thats result: click detailedstatement eur/usd 2 days result
Hello, Are there any alternatives to betonmarkets which offer fixed odds trading for forex currency pairs? Thank you in advance.
I am trying to learn the best settings for the following indicators on the 1hr. time frame. Could you give me your opinion, or where I can get more information, on how to best use these indicators and their optimal settings; MACD RSI CCI Moving Ave. Cross Stochastics Thank you for your input
We use data from (trader work station TWS) as there are many instruments, which are still unavailable in MT4. Quotes is recorded in 5sek and 5min intervals in a database. We want to analyze data in MT4, in real time. 1. How to import data into MT4? 2. We have tried to import data to MT4 offline
[Deleted]
  Do Forex Robots Really work?  (41   1 2 3 4 5)
Forex Trading Robots are designed to automate the process of Forex trading. They are also called Forex Trading Software, Forex Trading Systems, EA etc. A Forex robot is a software that has a trading system programmed into it. These robots have grown in popularity for a number of reasons. One big...
U.S. Stocks at Risk for 20 Percent Decline: Technical Analysis - Bloomberg.com Sept. 8 (Bloomberg) -- The U.S. stocks rally is “maturing” and the risk of a 20 percent retreat in the Standard & Poor’s 500 Index increased after sellers became more aggressive than buyers, Bank of America said. Mary...
Hello, Does anyone know if there is a way to change the color of specific candles (ie. 4pm, or 5 pm candles) I would like to be able to change the color of a few candle only. Thanks