General - page 1623

[Deleted]
Hey all, new to the forum but ive been trading for a couple of years now with moderate success (more recently). Ok i wanted to run the outputs from various indicators and price data through a neural net to look for common signals as to price movement. I'm sure many people must be trying to do the...
I am creting a vix indicator to be used with 1H, 4H, and daily metatrader charts, which is feed from the daily VIX data by CBOE. You would get it soon in www.forexmq4.blogspot.com Regards, Mestize
[Deleted]
Hi all, I'm wondering if is possible to create an EA that open positions listening to the alerts of an indicator. I' ve a good indicator, when a trend is going on, makes an alert like this : 2009.02.13 15:30:00 EMA Crossover Indicator USDJPY,M15: Alert: EMA Cross Trend going Up on USDJPY 15, 2/15
The End of the Trade Bubble? - BusinessWeek In addition who is left to foot the tax tab on a progessive basis.... The deficit will be largely due to tax revenues being decimated....and the Govt will want to tax more from a declining base.... Once again....10% Consumption Tax .... The US Govt will...
ForexNewsMarket.com - 24/5 Market News, Analysis & Trading Strategies 2/12/2009 Forex News Congress Questions Whether Or Not The Fed Should Have Such Broad Controls Over The Economy Congress questioned several high ranking Fed officials including the Federal Reserve Chairman regarding the...
I live in SA and would really like to annalize our market through the use of your platform?
  RAS signal providers presentation  (267   1 2 3 4 5 ... 26 27)
On this thread you can make the precentation of you and your IDs. Besides, the admins/mods of the forum will make some short review of every signal provider. Because we are in contact woth all of them. Elite section IDs will be precented on the following threads: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173581...
Hi, Firstly sorry for my bad english; I am a trader as everybody, and i humbly come here to present you my system. So simple, i try to catch a good trend. I trade on H4 timeframe so i monitor many pair at the same time, and i trade the pair that present me the best set up of the day. But i always
Have you ever thought about making money trading in the stock market or in the forex? If you aren’t living under a rock you have heard about the stock market. But have you heard about the FX. Theforeign exchange (currency or FX) market is where currency trading takes place. FX transactions...
Hello all and thanks for reading.. I have a Hedging EA that works quite well I just need to add in 2 modifications (very simple) to make it better. 1) I need an external input added to control the # of open trades per currency since it is a hedged program. currently it has no control at all! 2) I
To all the Forex traders: I have recieved this notification from FINRA who is "The Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA), is the largest non-governmental regulator for all securities firms doing business in the United States. All told, FINRA oversees nearly 5,000 brokerage firms, about 172...
Red Alert: Proposed Rule to Establish a Leverage Limitation for Retail Forex FINRA - Regulatory Notice 09-06 Regulatory Notice 09-06 FINRA Requests Comment on Proposed Rule to Establish a Leverage Limitation for Retail Forex; Comment Period Expires: February 20, 2009 Send both your comments and...
  Need your advice  (8)
Hi, I'm looking for 1 pip broker with small account. Now choose between forexgen(a lot of scam reports) and Alma Forex(www.almaforex.com)(new one works from 2008). Thanks in advance for advice.
  how to identify trend  (20   1 2)
hello friends i'm new here. i just want to ask - how to identify the trend since the trend is very impotants. i also want to ask that, how to pus a good stop loss. thanks
I created a basic EA with the features people would like to have but when I test it on the Strategy Tester, it never makes any moves whatsoever. Can someone take a look at it and tell what I'm missing, could be something small. Thank you.
All, I would REALLY like to see a candlestick recognition and labeling indicator in MQ4 language, much like Accucharts' candlestick labeling. This would be useful while eyeballing charts but also in automated trading . Has anyone actually accomplished this yet? -- Currency Cat
I'm running an earlier version of MT4 on Win XP Professional SP3 . I'm running an earlier version because I have a problem that terminal.exe crashes on startup when I try build 220. Its a fresh install of XP SP3 with all updates current. I've also tried with SP1, SP2. Has anyone had a similar...
Hello friends I need some help again with a new monthly poll. It is located on the front page of forexexplore.com, but you can also answer here and I will do the rest! Thank you. Here is the question: How long does it take to become successful in forex? Possible answers: a) less than half a year b)...
  Smileyfx  (29   1 2 3)
Today we Entered the calble Short @ 9:00am from 1.4820 targeted 1.4770 our target got filled with 50pips also we eneterd the gbpjpy @ 135.45 we got to our target 134.35 of 110 pips thats all befor 10:00am this morning, and we are having the rest of the day off 09/02/2009 163pips 10/02/2009...
Hi Traders When trading on the foreign currency exchange market or the Forex using trading and intervention techniques can offer traders benefits. When traders look to intervention as a means of seeing where the Forex is heading, it can indicated that some currencies should be higher or lower...
Switzerland's two largest banks are set to announce this week that they suffered combined losses last year of 29 billion Swiss francs ($25 billion), according to a Swiss news report Sunday. UBS AG will reveal Tuesday an annual net loss of 21 billion Swiss francs and will announce 5000 to 8000 new...
  cyrox
I wonder if anyone has any experience of using the cyrox scalping system? Does it work? Is it worth the cost or are there similar more affordable tools? Many thanks
  Close Script  (1)
I do hope someone can help me with this. In MT4, there is a script called "Close." I have added a Hotkey to the script, "Alt C." However, when I use the script to close down a particular position, the platform wants to confirm the action being taken. I would like help from someone to tell me how
Hi, i just was having the idea, that MetaTrader for PC, had the option of saving the profile in a format that could be readable for the MetaTrader Mobile Version, of course, there will be some limitations, like the indicator, who arent in the mobile version, are not going to be saved in the profile,...
Hello MT4 Developers, I want to mention some problems on expert development - Daily bars: During the years, brokers wouldn't have correct daily bars. Except Russian based brokers. Many of them having 6 day bars. It is really important. - Always everything is changing and our codes are becoming...
  Forex Basics  (10)
Hey all, I noticed there are a lot new beginners requesting similar information in this section of the forum. Maybe we could put together a sticky that says: " IMPORTANT: READ THIS FIRST, BEFORE POSTING!" We could throw some Q&A in there along with training and news websites, this may eliminate some
Hey folks, My name is Steve and I'm fairly new to Forex trading ...I have been interested in it since 2005. It started when I was working as a Project Mgr. in San Francisco, CA. An employee of mine put his 2 weeks notice in to me prior to his departure. I assumed that he had found a better position
Request MQL4 API ObjectShow( string name); Action: perform Object List "Show" function, frame (locate) desired object in chart I have many clients that use MT4 both as an analysis platform and a trade debrief platform. I have created a script that allows windows of a Symbol() to be synced to the...
Hello, I was wondering if you'd be able to add the ability to customize the way the platform looks. No offense to your software, it is absolutely wonderful, but after reviewing a few other platforms, I have noticed they offer the ability to customize or add different themes to the display. For...
In the following attached file, it uses only 1 buffer for the dotted line, the arrows are drawn from object. How can I call pickup the arrows in the icustom statement?