General - page 1628

Hello, Do you listen any music while you trade? I have tried with many different kinds, but I think classical music is the most appropriate to remain discipline focus and calm . I found the following online recource to be very helpfull. Forex Music-Trade forex with Cllasical Music B
What do you people think this world will come to? Every country is trembling in this recession times. Only the strong will survive survival of the fittest. All the heavy hitters will pull for the fall of the weak. What will you do to help the economy? Think about your children and your childrens...
  New  (2)
Hello, my name is Nicole, and I want to know more about FOREX, can I have some help?
How i get Server Number from Config. file ? 
Hello, Is it possible to check if your MT4 account is running on more then 1 PC and trace it
I realize an EA can be made w/ multiple time frames, BUT can one be written w/ custom times ? I have an EA w/ MTF but I need custom times not default times so they don't "line up" that often. regards
Hi everyone.... but this posting is adressed more to the senior members, First of all I don't want to sound corny with this posting. But a New Year can sometimes give new ideas and good intentions. Lets say that If we would go on a long trip or travel the world and would go into a bar to have a
On the website of the Automated Trading Championship 2008,an article Winners of the Automated Trading Championship 2008! has been published. The Automated Trading Championship 2008 with all its worries and emotions is over. The contest Winners have received their prizes and awards. Their Expert...
Fiat and Chrysler sign alliance plan Fiat to take 35 percent stake in struggling Chrysler under nonbinding strategic alliance plan Ariel David, Associated Press Writer Tuesday January 20, 2009, 7:52 am EST Yahoo! Buzz Print ROME (AP) -- Fiat and Chrysler said Tuesday they have signed a nonbinding...
I am facing a problem in logining using MT4 Mobile using my PDA phone. I can logon to my broker when WLAN is turned on but I cannot logon if I want to use the GPRS or 3G. I tried to test my phone on the internet connectivity using GPRS/3G. It works fine. I can go to google.com. Is there any...
Hi fellow traders... I've just recently begun to attend forex webinars, and I find them to be an invaluable educational too. My trading skills and knowledge have definitley begun to increase, and I'm more confident in my ability to process analysis. I've taken the liberty to compose a list of some...
For the forum what are the best strategies out there in this market and what kind of outrageous experiences has anybody had? I thank you for sharing your experience..
  Question on pip?  (1)
Does any of you people have doubt on why TVF offers a 5th digit on the pip spread, while others only offer 4? I would like some opinions please, thank you.
  New In Forex  (29   1 2 3)
Hi my name is Jack, I want to invest in FOREX but I don´t know if is secure, so who can tell me?
I’d like to know why markets fluctuate? Why currency pairs go down and up? I think if I understand this I’d really take advantage about fundamentals and all that stuff. Thanks for your advic
  Options
Where do you think I can find the best Forex Options and has anybody complained to the better business bureau about any scams with this... ?Thanks
Hi, I seem to have an intermittent problem with my MT4 Mobile. My 4hr chart seems to have shifted so much that I can no longer see any candles or MA's on it. The y axis seems to have grown too (now showing 1.4900 for GBP/USD, next axis points are 15.05, 30.282, 45.514, which obviously do not make
  My first ea  (3)
hello. I've been studying ea for almost one year and i 've made my first ea. strategy of this ea is realiable and small draw down with using standard deviation of tick data. If yiu have any comment or idea for improving this ea, please repry to me. bestregards, kanegon
[Deleted]
  Defining a good fit  (11   1 2)
Personally this is what I have discovered that appeals to me for trading with a reasonable profit, hopefully 50% per year: rank order Low drawdown (17% would be awesome but I can tolerate 30%). Stop and TP's at all times (they can be stealth or hard). Lots of trading and action with short duration
[Deleted]
does anyone know how to clear indicator name at sub-window?
Here's a description by Tom Bierovic. Given the probs with volume measurement in forex, this might be very useful tool. Can someone make it? On Balance True Range by Thomas A. Bierovic On-Balance True Range (OBTR) is my attempt to improve on the old On-Balance Volume study (OBV). In OBV you add...
Hi I need to close orders after "n" days without count swap orders in other words I want to close all losing orders after 5 or more days Should I manage orders with Array ? My EA is multi STOP orders type with Expiration entry after 5 days so I don't know when trade is open Let's to...
  Profitable grid EA  (17   1 2)
Hello, Here is a grid type of EA which uses buy and sell stops with a custom take profit and stop loss level. It is 1 of many profitable Ea's I have been testing. It has a lot of potential from both forward test and back test trading in both directions, but it would do much better if someone could...
  Advanced coding with DLL  (14   1 2)
I am trying to create a DLL library with Microsoft Visual Basic 6. I have written DLL:s for other applications than MT4 with VB6. The problem is that you get forced into a structure that demands that you call the DLL in this fashion (in VB): Dim someObj Set someObj =
Hello, Here is a grid type of EA which uses buy and sell stops with a custom take profit and stop loss level. It is 1 of many profitable Ea's I have been testing. It has a lot of potential from both forward test and back test trading in both directions, but it would do much better if someone could...
I have been running MT4 on Linux for several months. Everything works fine except for strategy tester. I always get a "no history data" error even though there is history data available and the ea I'm using is functional. If anyone has had/solved this problem, please help me out. TIA...
I have a strategy that I have developed that I have done manual back testing for a 12 month period. I have assumed an opening account balance of $100 000.00 and and have only ever risked 2% of the account balance per trade. The $ profits look impressive but I know the results would be different when...
What is the best currency pair to start forex trading with. I am in the US. I am just starting out and don't want to mess up badly. Thanks for any advice..
  Hi  (4)
Just wanted to be a perfect gentleman and Introduce myself, you can call me JD. Well hope to be able to share, express, compare ideas and evaluate your comments.-. Wish you all good luck on your learning and trades.
Execution window currently covers quite a big place on the screen, and while open, it prevents seeing whatever placed under. If it was resizable, I'd surely make it smaller. Ticker on the left is O.K. but right hand side of the window is unnecesarily large. I hope you'd consider this in a next...