General - page 1627

Hello, Here is a grid type of EA which uses buy and sell stops with a custom take profit and stop loss level. It is 1 of many profitable Ea's I have been testing. It has a lot of potential from both forward test and back test trading in both directions, but it would do much better if someone could...
I have been running MT4 on Linux for several months. Everything works fine except for strategy tester. I always get a "no history data" error even though there is history data available and the ea I'm using is functional. If anyone has had/solved this problem, please help me out. TIA...
I have a strategy that I have developed that I have done manual back testing for a 12 month period. I have assumed an opening account balance of $100 000.00 and and have only ever risked 2% of the account balance per trade. The $ profits look impressive but I know the results would be different when...
What is the best currency pair to start forex trading with. I am in the US. I am just starting out and don't want to mess up badly. Thanks for any advice..
  Hi  (4)
Just wanted to be a perfect gentleman and Introduce myself, you can call me JD. Well hope to be able to share, express, compare ideas and evaluate your comments.-. Wish you all good luck on your learning and trades.
Execution window currently covers quite a big place on the screen, and while open, it prevents seeing whatever placed under. If it was resizable, I'd surely make it smaller. Ticker on the left is O.K. but right hand side of the window is unnecesarily large. I hope you'd consider this in a next...
I'd trying to find an indicator that will paint "UP" and "DOWN" bars on a bar chart. An UP bar is defined as a bar where the open is in the lower 33% of the bar and the close is in the top 33%. A DOWN bar is defined as a bar where the open is in the top 33% of the bar and the close is in the...
Bank of America, the Charlotte, N.C. bank noted that preliminary Merrill Lynch results indicate a fourth-quarter loss of $15.31 billion; the Merrill results weren't reflected in B. of A.'s quarterly numbers. http://www.marketwatch.com/News/Story/Story.aspx?guid={6F0B3B65-E944-4E47-BCEE-4FC48455790C}...
Hello mi name is Alfred, I like to earn a lot of money with new business, but I want to have an account with FOREX, but I don`t have enough information, so can anybody help me? Thanks.
  Tvf?  (7)
Good morning to everybody, Well I want to open an account with FOREX, a read a lot of that but I don´t understand what is TVF? Can someone explain me? Thanks.
  The Yo Yo Exit  (1)
hi all does anyone have a mt4 script for the yo yo exit?
I read somewhere that the MetaTrader 5 will have the ability to backtest multi-currency EA's. Is that true? Also, "approximately" when do you expect it to be released -- a few months, more than a year...? Thanks. Regards, CA
is it possible to setting some specifically accounts got some block? for example, have got more than 10 seconds to confirm my decision about the transaction. cos my trading became more slower(more than 10 seconds), and it seems has nothing about me net connection.
[Deleted]
Hi there, I am using MetaTrader with forex.com, and I have no idea how it works. I have placed a couple of demo orders, but that it not what I am after. I want to know how the EA and indicators work, etc etc etc. How do I get it to automatically place orders for me? How do I get it to show buy...
  FXjake's Free Signals  (94   1 2 3 4 5 ... 9 10)
Hello Fellow Traders: I have been trading forex for about a decade now, and I have been quite profitable for many years. For instance, last month I didn't have a loser, and I made over 832 pips, trading only a few times (8 trades). You don't have to trade a lot to make good money, you can have a...
  Help About Forex  (19   1 2)
Hello, I want to invest but I don´t have enough information about forex, I saw some articles, but I want to listen about forex from other experts, so who can help me
  Some info about Forex!!!  (23   1 2 3)
Hello! I’m really interested in Forex market but I need to know about it. Could some of you help me with info
I have a MaxTrades feature that I would like to edit. Email me a sweetislands@yahoo.com
  Important question!  (16   1 2)
Hi. I’ve been reading about forex, and I know I’ll need to get a good broker. So, I have a question. I hope you guys could help me with the answer: I read that there a some of them who offer a 4th digit on the pip spread, but there is one, TVF, who offers 5… What’s exactly the difference?? Which...
hi members,does anyone know a site that offer free live forex charts of all the time frames.please you can suggest such site to me if you know one through my e-mail fmforexautomoney[at]gmail.com thank you.
"One of the reasons I am partial to Australians is that they are critical thinkers, not easily cowed by authority or conventional wisdom. In the US, one of the reasons that Fed chair Ben Bernanke is given so much deference (aside from the fact that we treat people in positions of power with kid...
hi, planning to get HTC Touch HD with 3.8" screen with 800x400 resolution. Can someone show the screen with a 30min chart and 1 hour?
Hi Everyone! How are you doing today? So here are our last 4 months stats, * Taken from Forex Managed Accounts By Stern Capital Group So in 4 months having over 700% in compounded earnings, thats pretty good I guess... Not to mention we are up by 18.59% since 01/01/2009 I'd keep updating...
Hi, I am new to meta trader 4. Initially when i used meta trader, the vertical scale values were approximated to four decimal places and the values increased by 5 in the fourth decimal place. It was easy to track the pips that way. Now i see that the vertical scale values has been changed to 5...
Hello all, I have an EA that has a number of different types of entry signals. I can toggle them on and off with true/false inputs. Meaning, if I have #1 and #5 set to true, entry signals will only be generated when both #1 and #5's conditions are met to open a trade and all other signals (or lack...
Hi I want to use the text you wrote to describe MQL4 on my site I would appreciate it if you gave me permission to do that thanks, loopyno
I have this divergence indicator.....was wondering if any of the smart folks here can take the drawing of the lines for divergence and apply that logic to the attached rsi indicator. I'll attach a pic of what I'm looking at.
Has anyone had the experience where a call to AccountBalance() failed? Failed in the sense that it returned a value of 0 or <0 ? I have a problem with a lot size calculation that I can only explain if AccountBalance() returned 0 or a number < 1. Hoping someone else has seen this before.
Federal Reserve Chairman Ben S. Bernanke warned that a fiscal stimulus won’t be enough to spur an economic recovery and that the government may need to buy or guarantee banks’ tainted assets to reviv growth. “Fiscal actions are unlikely to promote a lasting recovery unless they are accompanied by...