General - page 1630

First of all a happy and prosperous New Year to all of you. I am stuck in a problem that hopefully is quite easy to solve: I am trying to modify an existing code that displays an arrow each time two moving averages cross, to display the most recent arrow only. From what I understand I can not delete
Hi, This is a test indicator for me. I'm trying to make an indicator that graphs a horizontal line segment wherever there's two consecutive same lows/highs. Nothing seems to work actually. Corrections are fully appreciated. The following is the full test code I have...
Dear All, I would like to find out how to alter the iTrend.mq4 so that I could have the 4 hour itrend on the 1 hour chart. In ohter words the i trend for one chart up on the lower chart. Thanks, Tom
Hello, I'm a total newbie in mql coding. I can't figure out how to deinitialize an EA or disable it from trading any further under some circumstances. Here's example: If the EA make 5 trades (my scalping method required closing all trades on same pair at once.) then it close that 5 trades in...
Dear friends how to find all my posts, it seems not easy to find . regards
I want to reprogram my EA’s from MT into the scripting language available on the front end for the CX aggregator at ATG. The scripting language is based off C++ The First Part Aggregates: Currenex, Hotspot Institutional, Lava, FXall Accelor and Integral (15 banks)” https://www.mql5.com/go...
  A big truth about forex  (153   1 2 3 4 5 ... 15 16)
I realized that the forex market is not a straight moving market. its actually a random moving market...the only straight line is the Moving Average u see....that's what the brokers capitalize on that people will create mechanical systems based on working a straight line indicators based system and
I would like two have two versions of the the Fibonacci price retracement tool. One that shows the internal retracement levels and one that shows external levels. Is there a way to have two of those controls in the panel, but have them so they have different settings? Thanks
hi i am looking an expert advisor which close my trade at a certain amount of lose
I've been programming a long time and this is one of the most confusing bugs I've come across. It almost seems like a flaw in MT4 but I know from experience that it's most likely a mistake on my part. Try as I will, though, I can't for the life of me figure out what's wrong. The offending...
  EURGBP parity  (1)
This WSJ blog post is saying we shouldn't expect any intervention, whether it'd be british or european. What's your thoughts about this ? If GBP goes down too much, I sincerely doubt the ECB will let it fall. Something to take care about on your calendar.
  Hor VER
Dear friends, I need to an indicator who draw 9 vertical line to specified times, then for each range draw a rectangel which consider the close of the candle who related to max volume as a vertical line& close of the candle to related to max moving average as another vertical line. ALL THE BEST. ALI
I have started this thread to help me and others in my position to keep our affairs in order. I have been advised by my accountant to keep a trading journal to justify my tax position as a trader. Well, I kind of have done something, with loose sheets of paper, several communal notebooks, a couple
I downloaded multiterminal MT4 both from Metaquotes.net and FXDD. In both of them I get a dialog box to open a new demo account with only a login name and pasword to enter, no personal data. When I enter a user name and password, neither of which I received or created beforehand, all I get is a beep...
  Roi  (6)
anyone have this indiator i have just read of it in a book by don snellgrove River Oscillator indicator, or is there a more common indicator that is similar that i can use instead of the ROI best regards
Hello, is it possilbe to insert a customized EA in the MT4 mobile software for smartphones? Hope, anybody can inform me (eventualle to my email mabra@nwn.de). Kind Regards. Manfred Braak
Please help me in creating files from the MT4 coding.
Just curious...any subscribe to Forex Newsletters? Anyone to recommend? Most FREE newsletters are basically advertisements and with very general market information only.
Hello, I was wondering is it is possible to run MT4 Mobile on the new I-PHONE 3G? What would need to be done to make that happen? If not what other devices can you run the MT4 Mobile on? Which is the BEST in you guy's opinion? Thanks alot in advance to all you tech guys OmarFX
Hilfe bei der Programmierung eines EA und support auf deutsch unter http://www.meta-trader.de MetaTrader Auotmatisierter Handel Hier findet man auch ein Benutzerhandbuch und eine Anleitung auf Deutsch zu MetaTrader
  Time Machine  (11   1 2)
2009 is almost there. And forex-tsd is starting the new year with a lot of projects , ideas and members. But, how we arrived to this day? How many things happened during last three years? How many memories, names, posts, time and so on has been mix together to build our forum as is today? How what
EA set up the 3 buy stop orders and the 3 sell stop orders away in equal increments from a middle starting point. Then when price triggers the level, the EA place pending orders on the rest of the levels but the one is at. If it is at a buy level, the EA place pending orders only above that buy...
hi i want to integertae this in my site. so i need detail how i integertae this into my site and whts are the requiremnt fot that. pls provide me detail asap..........
On the website of the Automated Trading Championship 2008,an article Pre-Testing Results of the Top Ten Expert Advisors has been published. We decided to make a short excursion back into the past: into the time of preparations for the Championship. We observed in the Forum how the developers that...
Hi, In MQL4 Reference for OrderSent() function I have found that the last part of the comment may be changed by server. Please clarify.
Hi, I would like to suggest the possibility of changing the spread used in the tester. The platform always takes the last spread available from the broker. Hex editing the fxt file does not fix it. During weekends and holidays, this may be very upsetting to backtests. This week, for example, market...
I downloaded MetaTrader 4 ver.220 Multi Terminal file from metatrader4.com and AVG anti virus finds infected file "Win32/Heur" virus in Multi Terminal.exe file and Multi Terminal Live Update.exe files on installation. May be this a false identification, or not? Any one using MultiTerminal...
[Deleted]
  Thank you...  (2)
I would like to thank all the coders and developers of new indicators and the reverse-engineering of old tried and tested indicators, for their unselfish contribution to this Forum and my personal success today. Without you, I could not have been where I am now and I am deeply indebted to you all....
has anybody got a working adx cross ea i found one but it does not open trades, can someone tell me what i need to change to male it work.
What is the best phone for metatrader4 moblie. OR can you use a VSP with the Blackberry Storm? Pros/Cons...The answers on phones the better. Thanks!