General - page 1618

Help to adjust MetaTrader. There is a subscription operating it is necessary to be connected to a server: 217.12.96.64 to Use safe connection (SSL3.0) the Address: 217.12.96.70 Port: 443. Or at least it is necessary to adjust import to real a time from formats MetaStock or Omega in MetaTrader
  Good EA  (11   1 2)
Please , anyone who can explain me how to attach a file to the post ? the menu is not showed in my box
for example: if i calculate simple moving average on GBPUSD on 4h timeframe, i would get a result every four hours, suppose it was 1.7823 for 2005.10.28 16:00; 1.7815 for 2005.10.28 20:00. how can i plot the 4h result of SMA on a lower timeframe chart, such as 15min chart. thus from the 2005.10...
CLICK HERE to view the 2009 Tax Webinar & PDF hosted by Robert Green from Green Trader Tax. Robert Green is also available to answer your tax questions in the DailyFX Forex Tax Forum. The next Tax webinar will be at 2pmEST on Tuesday March 24th. CLICK HERE to register for the webinar. Link...
Hi all - like many people I run multiple copies of MT4 from multiple brokers. I efound some years back that to have the plat6form icon on the desktop caused a problem as each new install would change the icon to the new brokers, so, for years I have had the icons in a folder on the desktop and name...
March 12, 2009 [ FOREX REPORT ] G7 FOREX REPORT All trades are subject to a clear signal given as per the G7 system at our site EUR/USD Weekly Trend direction: Bullish Weekly trend reversal level: 1.2450 Key G7 support levels: 1.2710, 1.2650Counter-trend opportunities: Strategy: Whilst...
  new guy in forex  (5)
hi, my name is louis. I am losing money in forex and needed help! I started with standard account with USD$5000 and losing half of it. I have traded since early this month...
ForexNewsMarket.com - 24/5 Trading Strategies, Market News & Analysis 3/13/2009 News Stock Market Gains 3 Consecutive Days Stocks rose for three consecutive days for the first time since January on positive economic reports and rises in retail sales. The Dow rose 3.5% or 240 points on Thursday, the...
March 12, 2009 [FOREX REPORT] G7 FOREX REPORT All trades are subject to a clear signal given as per the G7 system at our site EUR/USD Weekly Trend direction: Bullish Weekly trend reversal level: 1.2450 Key G7 support levels: 1.2710, 1.2650 Counter-trend opportunities:Strategy: Whilst above the...
I have developed an Expert Advisor that enables you to trade trend lines. Visit Free Forex MQL Training - A Semi-Automatic Trend Line Trader Expert Advisor to watch a video about the EA and download your free copy.
ForexNewsMarket.com - 24/5 Trading Strategies, Market News & Analysis 3/12/2009 News The Big 3 Showing Signs Of Hope Since the large government bailout was given to the Big 3, not much has been heard from them, until now. One of America's largest automakers reported that cost cutting and effective...
  Swap Only EA  (39   1 2 3 4)
Gidday. Here's a great little EA it opens on a new bar but only in the positive swap directions. I have burgled a few bit's of code from openticks and mash it together it works quite well imho. anyway give it a crack and let me know Cheers Beno
  Opentiks mod  (2)
I have been playing aound with this ea and tried to add a MFT bar pivot. I have put it on a live micro acc but it does need monitoring so I took it off. Anyway have ago it flies along quite well. Cheers Beno
[Deleted]
This is a question directed at the Management Team: How do we find the Threads that were discussed today as they "drop off" when the current page is full? If I go to the General Discussions, it may not be there as the Thread may have been under another heading and finding the current discussions...
hallo...
Hi, I am a newbie and trying to use a 21 period SMMA as my trailing stop. When I use the following: MA = iMA(NULL,0,21,0,MODE_SMMA,PRICE_CLOSE,0); I do not get the current MA value but it seems some value approx 5 bars back? Thanks
I seem to have this one computer than no matter what brokers meta trader 4 i use whether i try a nonlagdot indicator or a trend master i get letters instead of dots any clue as to how to fix this.
suddenly : "after heavy and prolonged illness ... http://forum.mql4.com/ru/20353 still can't believe it... works (last) : Bookkeeper: Indicators & Scripts for MT4 HighWayFX -
Dear Sir/Madam, thanks for your nice experts, I am looking for an expert that when time reach to one of below times 0,8,16 GMT search between last three zone 1-between 0 to 8 2-8 to 16 & 3-16 to 24 & draw three line from close of candle which have maximum volume moving average for each area, then...
Hi I am a beginner sorting out my strategies and would like to know if it is possible to download and save the values that make up the Relative Strength Index and Accelerator Oscillator indicators as they appear on my Meta Trader platform. I am able to download and save the trading chart data and...
AAPL has broken it's trendlines and is below all the falling moving averages . If the support areas are broken, I imagine we could be in for a big drop
  System  (18   1 2)
Dear traders.. Look very simple system. In it there is nothing new. But the system is clear to work very easily also to me, using this system. I have mounted it, having applied all known indicators. The system well works on all currency tools and on all time periods. I shall be glad, if you will...
ForexNewsMarket.com - 24/5 Trading Strategies, Market News & Analysis 3/10/2009 Forex News Asian Stocks Drop Asian stocks sunk sharply on Monday and the trend continued on Tuesday amid fears over the economy. Many large companies in Asia and the West are struggling to stay afloat, worrying many...
  Supercharger EA  (19   1 2)
i need help from everybody here to edit my EA....i hope this EA can running successful if i have post 1(TP=20),post 2(TP=20),post 3(TP=25),post 4(TP=30),post 5(TP=40),post 6(TP=50),post 7(TP=60),post 8(TP=70),post 9(TP=80),post 10(TP=90) max trade=10 SL=0 Pips=20 Trailing stop=5 the problem is...how
I try to use Stochastic indicator but I see problem when it reaches to the bottom or (Top) part, it clips and go almost flat but the market still going down or (Up). How go solve it?? Tin
If somebody can help me, it is possible to add an alert on this indicator...the problem is that I have only the exe file....
If you would like to know more about TS or Trailing Stop visit https://www.mql5.com/go?link=http://www.forexbrace.com/content/view/182/79/. The short glossary definition also leads you to more complex approaches to setting up TS. Your comments are more than welcome.
ForexNewsMarket.com - 24/5 Trading Strategies, Market News & Analysis Oil Prices Rising Since August 2008, oil prices have been dropping steadily due to decreasing demand, however that may be about to change. As OPEC threatens to cut oil production once again, prices are beginning to rise. If the...