Help needed (advice)

I have tried several trading demos and had some luck with some of them. Could anybody tell me from a good experienced point of view what would be a good and easy software to use.

By the way, thanx for the warnings on FX Moneymap. I almost got the software and then read the posts. They never tell you about all the hidden fees.

Hi

In my opinion, Metatrader 4 ist the best trading terminal, but still it is not perfect.

Reasons:

- Stable

- Fast

- Customizable (In my opinion not customizable enough, you have to develop a lot of stuff by youre own if u want it)

- Popular (a lot of indicators / eas), well spreaded

- Own programming language (MQL4)

- Good drawing instruments

- Good history center

- You can test your eas with past data very easy

Help for you

Goeie dag Nuweling,

Hope I can help you by visiting my site at: FOREX MONEY - Home

what charting software did you use, for your demo ??

online stuff??

your Q is not specific enough -- my advice

you will get a lot of different recommendations

you should try different platforms and choose one that fits you the best

what is good to me might not be good for you

don't be afraid to try them all ...

Exto Capital Trading Platform

At Exto Capital, we took a "best-of-breed" approach when we developed our platform. This means that we combined into a single platform the best technology for charting, risk management, pricing and execution. The result is extoPRO Trader that has been designed for active professional and individual traders who need maximum flexibility, speed and powerful analytical tools.

I suggest you download a demo platform and test extoPRO Trader. I'm sure you will enjoy your trading experience.

I wish you successful trading.

Exto Capital

high-low

hello..

Any one have an alert that send email or sms if (high-low=60) if equal 60 than it will alert me..

nuweling:
I have tried several trading demos and had some luck with some of them. Could anybody tell me from a good experienced point of view what would be a good and easy software to use. By the way, thanx for the warnings on FX Moneymap. I almost got the software and then read the posts. They never tell you about all the hidden fees.

Awww the old money map..is that thing still arond $2000 a month? Good old Andy Sherman. There is a MT4 version of that software on this forum. I tested it extensively and didn't find that it gave better results than choosing a direction at random over a long sample.

As far as software goes I find that FXCMs software is neat and easy to use. I can't stand using Meta Trader for anything other than looking at charts so I've never used one of those brokers. There are sites that you can find on Google that review the different platforms but beware that most of them are full of affiliate links so their reviews will probably be less than objective.

EDIT:

In fact..if you look at Harry215's post above you will see a link that he wants you to go to. If you open it and read his little blog you will see highlighted text that links to a particular broker. This link is an affiliate link, as evidenced thus:

http://www.fxopen.com/default.aspx?agent=224418

The bolded section of the link is his affiliate ID. Therefor you should not put much stock in anything that is said on that site.

The second highlighted bit of text, the one for "Forex Droid" or w/e is also an affiliate link.

I STRONGLY caution you to stay away from any and all Forex 'bots' as without constant tweaking they can not adapt as the market changes and will not make $ in the long term. The only way I woudl ever consider investing in one is if the developers promise to do frequent updates and work on it to make sure that it remains profitable.

Sorry, this is kind of off target but it's just a general warning for anyone who doesn't know to beware of this stuff.

Basically that guy's post was spam and shouldn't be allowed on the forum.

Reason: