MayaFX (RAS ID: 30326)

Hi everyone,

I have added a trading system which has taken me many years to develop today to RentaSignal and am opening this thread to discuss any queries relating to it. Initially it will be trading USD/JPY but is also capable of trading on other pairs equally as well and may do this later on. The system has only been added today (02/02/10) so is awating verification - hoping it can bring you some profit I think that RAS is a great way of sharing a traders experience and hopefully being beneficial to everyone involved (the trader sharing gets paid for his effort and subscribers make money)

Initial subscription price is $95/month and this will be subject to review upon it's performance.

Thanks for your interest. I will not be discussing the inner workings of the system as it has taken me more time than I can explain to develop but welcome any other types of question.

RAS Link

Hello.

Could you, please, post here the link where I can find your system on RAS?

Thanks,

ZioB

I went to the rent a signal site and looked for your signal and cannot find it.

ES

any backtests ?

any backtests ?

Questions

Hi guys,

Thanks for your questions and feedback. Regarding a backtest I don't find the MT4 backtester to be too reliable but will see what I can do. I don't understand why trades aren't showing up on RAS - I have the RAS expert attached to the chart and trades have been made - can any mods offer advice? I will continue to search for a solution in the mean time. Hope to have the signal up and running soon.

Link

the link to the system:

MayaFX | Rent a Signal

The RAS issues should be fixed now a test trade showed up ok.

Alleluja!

ALLELUJA!

leeb:
The RAS issues should be fixed now a test trade showed up ok.

Forgot to say - the backtest is for a year - no martingale or dangerous scaling techniques used. As always past performance doesn't guarantee the future but it does show effort has gone into the system, it isn't publically available either. Has taken me a few years and thousands of hours of screen time to get this far. As with any system all trades are you own responsibility and never overleverage a position. Thanks for your attention.

I would be interested to write a review of your system....I wish that RAS did not discontinue the trials....It would cost me $95.00 per month to be able review how your system trades on a demo account.

ES

I have set the subscription to the minimum possible of $50 for an initial trial period.

Reason: