General - page 1619

With Real Money the Market Watch does NOT show when logged in. The message "Waiting for update" is displayed, but NO Market Watch shows up. DEMO Accounts show the Market Watch. A different Server is used for the Real Money and the DEMO Accounts. I have the latest Version which is Version 4.00...
March 19 (Bloomberg) -- General Motors Corp. can thank U.S. taxpayers for $13.4 billion in loans that have kept it running. The carmaker can also thank China’s government, which is kicking in subsidies of as much as $1,170 to help it sell vans. The automaker’s China minivan venture boosted sales 32...
Greetings Traders, Following the success of my 60m/5m strategy and the School of Pimpologythread I put together some time ago on here, I now branch out with an intensive care course for both beginners and some of you that may be struggling to get to grips with trading the FX markets. The School of...
  Emotion Free Trading  (27   1 2 3)
We cannot control the market, then the only thing that will make us successful is if we can control ourselves, that is the reality. Having a near perfect system (either manual or mechanical) with adequate proper self-discipline made the Big dogs in the Currency market rich, people like , George...
  Chartpattern EUR-GBP  (17   1 2)
Traders, here is a very well performing EUR-GBP trading system with a high win/loss ratio. System description on the RAS website. Performance attached Janus
Traders, this is a short term trading system with a very high Profit Factor for risk aware traders. System description on the RAS website For performance see attached Janus
  TriggerFX System  (31   1 2 3 4)
Traders, i am also offering TriggerFX as an alternative to grid trading systems at the RAS website. Please read system description on the RAS website and check attached for actual performance. Janus
Hi, need your help, Since 1 week ctrl-i doesnt work ( cant do it with RMT-Indicators,too) MT4 is blocked, have to press esc to come back ? Any hint ?
Hi everybody. I need your help. I try to make simple EA. But I have problem. I want code to avoid my ea open new order when at the same bar I already have close order. Example : Pair USD/JPY Time Frame H1. At 10.10 EA open Buy Order, Price going up. At 10.35 EA close this position. After order close
Hi everyone, i am not able to programme metatrader. Can you write this indicator for metatrader? It is very useful if you use it with Bollinger Bands..very very interesting. Maybe the best indicator for volume, my opinion!!!!!!!!)))) The formula is: IIstd = Sum21 ((2C-H-L)/(H-L))xV C=close H=high...
March 19, 2009 [ FOREX REPORT ] USD/JPY Weekly Trend direction: Bullish Weekly trend reversal level: 95.60 Key G7 support levels: 95.60Counter-trend opportunities: - Strategy: Whilst above the weekly trend reversal level, buy dips to support levels afteran entry signal Today's trade...
On one of my indicators, when the alert pops up, I also want an email send. I added the SendMail function and the program compiles fine. I have the email preferences setup and the test email goes through. When I run the indicator and the alert goes off, no email is sent. Any thoughts? Thanks in...
Hello, I got this Trix Ea (Funyoo's work) that uses an excelent indicator, it's still on development and i'm posting here so we can discuss what it needs to be changed, basicaly, i want to see everyone opinions, also i'd like to receive some backtests from everyone if optimal settings since i'm...
New MetaTrader 4 Client Terminal build 221 has been released. What’s new: Updated information in MetaEditor Help files.Corrected program interface translations into different languages.Fixed line color detection of a multicolor histogram on the left border of the chart window for the following...
your newer builds have gotten rid of the capability to click on our desktop icons to bring up mt4 platforms that are already minimized in bottom tray. please fix like it used to work. now i have 30 mt4 platforms in my bottom tray running some demo some live but i cant tell witch one is which. i...
Hi Traders The exotic currency is defines as a currency with little liquidity and limited dealing. The exotic currency is neither a minor nor a major currency. Some of the currencies that are considered minor are the Australian dollar, the Canadian dollar and the New Zealand dollar. Some of the...
I'm sorry to feel motivated to join this forum to issue a warning about / relate a bad experience with the MT4 system, which in this context includes the language editor and compiler. I spent a good part of the day Sunday and a couple of hours today working on an indicator, after finding several...
I know this a bit ridicolous... i tried to highlight an opened position (the purpose i doing this i sometimes open so many positions at the same time and sometimes i closed the wrong one...) so highlighting it with a decent color should do (unless i forgot the color... like miss read the comment...
hi is there a version that will accept touch screen inputs from win 7? i want to upgrade to touch screens with win 7 but if there is no point i'd like to know sooner rather than later! thanks
I have developed an EA that helps you with channel trading. Visit Free Forex MQL Training - A Semi-Automatic Channel Trader Expert Advisor to watch a video about the EA and download your free copy.
March 16, 2009 [FOREX REPORT] G7 FOREX REPORT All trades are subject to a clear signal given as per the G7 system at thetradersclub EUR/USD Weekly Trend direction: Bullish Weekly trend reversal level: 1.2550 Key G7 support levels: 1.2950, 1.2850, 1.2750 Counter-trend opportunities:Strategy: Whilst...
A Short and Sweet Explanation of Forex Trading With the current economic conditions, a lot of people are looking for alternative ways to make money. If you are reading this article you probably thought about trading on the foreign exchange market. The commonly used, acronyms for the foreign exchange...
[Deleted]
In this thread I will post MT4 indicators made by me. Here goes first one. I called it treideri_v1. It combines MA, Envelope, Stochastic + MACD and some trading rules. 1) fast, slow, signal - MACD indicator parameters 2) periods - Stochastic K parameter 3) augsRob and apaksRob parameters are...
Hi, I am trying to run a basic EA (no iCustom calls ) on MT4 on a computer running Vista SP1. I am running latest MT4 version 221. Every time I try to start the platform it crashes with the attached message. I tried different MT4 versions (Alpari, IBFX, Gain) with the same result. I erased all .ex4
Hi all Last Thursday I am achieved 142 pips from my simple strategy as some body read before about My strategy and for those not knowing It is very simple I have my own moving AV and when any currencies cross this moving AV I have sign to sell or buy and I also have membership in forex...
March 16, 2009 [ FOREX REPORT ] G7 FOREX REPORT All trades are subject to a clear signal given as per the G7 system at www.thetradersclub.com EUR/USD Weekly Trend direction: Bullish Weekly trend reversal level: 1.2550 Key G7 support levels: 1.2760, 1.2700, 1.2650Counter-trend opportunities...
Hi, I wanted to ask if there are any brokers that use MT4 using New York chart times? Thanks!!
  whare ican find agood broker?  (38   1 2 3 4)
whare ican find agood broker? with 1-low Spread. 2-honast. 3-no comm 4-platforms MT4. 5-no desk dail. 6-fast mony withdrew. 7-no scam at all.