General - page 1619

REVIEW Situation Yesterday futures have opened at the growth rate of 5772, but when closing it decreased to 5743, yet today the opening was above the maximum range of 5797. Formally and technically we went above the three-week range. Causes Yesterday was a growth situation in the world stock...
great to show off your latest forward tests took me 5 min to set up on mystats free this runs on your computer but publishes on my stats every 5 mins please note im too busy to read pvt messages to share this expert go here to see the live fward test stmt pllpll.mt4stats.com its a great idea hope we...
  Pivot Profits by Kalenzo  (11   1 2)
hello everyone, this is an ea that i paid 200 euros to Kalenzo (member of this forum)... for me it doesn't work properly, anyway i put it here for the community. what ea does... this ea only close your orders based on lnx pivots 3.2 (attached) please see the picture Clarification for SL (see the...
The 9th of September is an important date in the history of the MetaTrader 5 trading platform. We are in the final stage of the platform development - it is the starting day of the closed beta-testing of the MetaTrader 5 terminal. The new client terminal has been sent to some members of the MQL4...
Gidday I understand the rule, but am having trouble applying it in the forex market. Could someone please explain it with an example. Cheers Beno
Hello All, I am looking for a EA to run an alarm as well as automatically Buy and Sell at a created user setting of two indicators, Parabolic Sars and the Bollinger bands on a M30, H1, and/or H4 window. A buy signal alarm and automatic transaction would take place when the very 1st Parabolic...
It appears that the MQL5 is unnecessarily complicated. Majority of the functions have been replaced with complex object-oriented functions that do exactly the same things. And what's quite irritating is that some of the existing functions don't belong to any objects. MQL5 is therefore like a messy...
The dollar is zigzagging, falling below the 90 yen mark Friday and testing the depths it plumbed against the euro a year ago. That kind of action is music to the ears of investors such as Ray Firetag. As most of America slept on a recent Monday night, Mr. Firetag was in front of his computer in Elk...
i noticed almost all of the threads here that talk about psychology, talk about our psychological weaknesses when we trade and how to avoid falling into these traps. there is another very important aspect- psychology is somthing that sets traps to people, basically all people. that makes their...
Hi all, Does anyone know if there is a download link (anywhere trustworthy) that has an Audible Alert with the CCI Arrows (14 period)? I am not a coding expert so any assistance would be greatly appreciated. Thanks fellow Forex Traders. Michael
Hi all, this is my first post within this forum. I'm trying to trade with metatrader 4 since 3 years with different own programmed EAs, but they all were not so successfull. Now I've tried trading manually using StandardDeviationChannel, some moving averages and a timeframe of 1 minute. This seems
Dear fellow traders! I am Michael and I'm (among other sites) the manager of ChartSecret.com and TrendLineIndicator.com. In this journal I will post LIVE SIGNALS from my indicator - TrendLineX™, as I take them in my account. I hope you will enjoy and profit from these signals. TrendLineX™ - Long...
Have you thought about investing in FOREX or perhaps you are already trading on the FX. To be a successful forex trader you have to take forex trading serious. Just like a home-based business, it takes time and money to be successful. You have probably heard that you don't need a lot to start...
Here is a simple price driven strategy (probably I am not the first): Most of the candles are with needles, so if at the opening of each candle we will buy or sell for sure at some point our position will be in profit. This is the idea in a rough. Now to the fine tuning: What is the best time frame,...
[Deleted]
I'm still learning how to program MQL4, so bear with me. I have an indicator that gives trade signals (either buy or sell). These signals appear after the open and before the close on the current bar. It is absolutely critical that as soon as the signal has been made, that the EA I am making opens a
Hi all I would ask those who can 'do when she has a little' time off an Expert Advisor for MetaTrader that runs the order only precise hour and minute, that 'without the use of any single technical indicator .. hour and minute set, they would be the only settings under 'EXPERT ADVISOR: Hours value...
Asian central banks intervened heavily in the currency markets on Thursday to stem the appreciation of their currencies against the US dollar amid fears that their exports could be losing ground against China. The mainly south-east Asian countries have been spurred to defend the competitiveness of...
[Deleted]
  Buggy Indicator  (2)
hello i have this indicator but the sound and the indicator don't work. If you compile it has an error. Part of the code with a problem is as follows here is the code as well as the indicator.....I would be very grateful for your time as well as your solution. int start() { double thisCCI;...
hi i have found this ea but i would like it just to close the open trades i have opened. its a visual chart trading system you move the lines on the chart to open and close trades. what i would like is for it just to have one or two lines to close the trade which i just open (so i can go with the
Hello all, I thought it would be cool if there was a thread that shared useful functions people have coded. I find it can be much easier coding EA's if you have a useful toolbox of coded functions to work from. I'm wanting to share some functions I have coded and found useful, and am hoping others...
  RefreshRates  (1)
Can anyone tell me how RefreshRates() works behind the scene? I'm trying to solve a problem I'm having and so I created a loop to insure that the data is fresh... but what I'm finding is that it is spending a lot of time waiting of this call to come back TRUE. Here is the loop... how is...
Forex experts, so I've been researching and testing the waters of the Forex world. Attached are my results from a few test trades yesterday. I'm curious if anyone has input on them... What size trades should they be? Should I wait longer? Whatever your thoughts are, I would love to hear them......
https://www.mql5.com/go?link=http://finance.yahoo.com/news/Justice-Dept-probing-IBMs-apf-3860784914.html?x=0&sec=topStories&pos=main&asset=&ccode= WASHINGTON (AP) -- The Justice Department is looking into allegations that IBM has abused its monopoly in the mainframe computer business to keep...
  Nibiru id:21468  (5)
Hi all, Nibiru is My own manual trading system based solely on price-action. Orders are placed and monitored with various utility EAs. There are 28 pairs traded. One trade per pair at a time, mostly 1 or 2 trades per week per pair, no hedging. Each trade is 0.1lot. STP capable. I am using dynamic TP...
  Daily Signals Forex  (258   1 2 3 4 5 ... 25 26)
Wednesday, 08 October 2009 06:57 EUR/USD Trend: Upward Buy EUR/USD at 1.4765 SL 1.4735 TP 1.4785 GBP/USD Trend: Upward Buy GBP/USD at 1.6020 SL 1.5990 TP 1.6040 USD/JPY Trend: Downward Sell USD/JPY at 88.24 SL 88.54 TP 88.04 USD/CHF Trend: Downward Sell USD/CHF at 1.0271 SL 1.0301 TP...
I'm going to say this once, and only once. People like Bernard, who earns "trillions" of dollars from his "EA's" lives in his lonely home scamming you out of money, I wouldn't be surprised if he was the "Spammer" Bernard Balan himself. I refuse to believe he makes this kind of money, and he has done...
I have a system i want to collaborate with on with a programmer and share the EA for Mt4. if anyone is interested just PM me. it trades the following pairs on the H1 chart: AUDCAD_FX AUDCHF_FX AUDNZD_FX AUDUSD_FX AUDJPY_FX CADJPY_FX CADCHF_FX EURAUD_FX CHFJPY_FX EURCAD_FX EURCHF_FX EURGBP_FX...
Hi All, I am attempting to backtest an EA, however in order to do so efficiently I need to add a stop loss sunction. Can anyone please provide me with some code to add to my EA? I dohave money management EA's, but I cannot run them simultaneously iwithmy EA during backtesting. Many Thanks, Rich...
Shares in Asia are growing, due to the Gold reaching it's maximum, companies such as BHP and Newcrest are leading October 7 – Since gold has been climbing up to its maximum, led by mining companies and banks, the Asian shares have been rising for 2 consecutive days now. Brokers have raised the value...
Hi All, I am attempting to backtest an EA, however in order to do so efficiently I need to add a stop loss sunction. Can anyone please provide me with some code to add to my EA? I do have money management EA's, but I cannot run them simultaneously iwith my EA during backtesting....