General - page 1559

This is the first time I've experienced this problem. MT4 does not remember my profile when I open the program. I have "keep personal settings" checked. I've tried renaming my profile but that did not work. (PS Running on Windows Server 2003) Any suggestions? Thanks.
It can't show normal for comments using Double-Byte Character Sets, e.g. Asia Language charactors, in MetaEditor. To make matters worse, all code lines end with comment include asia language charactor will be lost after the mq file been compiled.
hey guys, New to MT4, I downloaded some Experts and put them in correct folder so they show up under navigator. When i go to drag them onto the chart nothing happens tho...
Please find the system here Exclusive Returns Ltd - Exodus | Rent a Signal So far: 15 winning trades, 0 loss trades Max allowed open DD: 20% Subscribe and watch your account grow. This is it! Feel free to contact me if you have any questions or to help you along with the account configuration...
I believe the early versions of MT5 MetaEditor allowed a list of class member names to display immediately after entering the dot. So if I typed: "obj." the list would immediately display. That's no longer the case. And we can't use "list names after: 0 characters" in the options. It defaults...
in backtesting of 2008... Try it only EURUSD 1H--Only....with 20% Risk. form 1.1.2008. I'm posting it here, play with the setting add filters maby, and make it more Profitable.. just don't forget to post your changes here.. Thank you...
While I compile my EA , there was s error :'CchartObject - function must have a body 'appear. It refer to the 'ChartObject.mqh'file,but actually there isn't  mistake int the 'ChartObject.mqh'file.
With the latest update (MT5 Build v228), this is the problem I found. 1) EA will fail to load up and will get remove. REASON: MqlTradeRequest is no longer functioning and will create unresolve function error. This means I can no longer declare something like this: MqlTradeRequest...
Hi all Although I have read and learned much from TSD this is my first post so please treat me gentle . I have never really been interested in EA's/robots as I have never wanted to trust any automation with my cash, but recently due to business commitments I have started to consider the...
Hi all, I have been lurking the forums for sometime and trading forex for a year or two manually. I decided to dive in to automated strategies to take some emotion out of my trading. I have looked through years of chart data and believe to have a simple winner. The EA is based on the 10 EMA crossing...
  how to goto  (2)
How would I goto a line label in Metatrader 4 something like if(a > b) goto fred if(c > d) goto jim :fred do some some more code here :jim do some code here
Hi guys, I wrote a fairly stable .NET application which functions as a "proxy" and is capable of (non-intrusively) monitoring multiple MetaTrader terminals simultaneously, and can execute any desired command (BUY, SELL, get info, etc.) inside each of them, based on whatever logic the user defines....
Who can advise me Where I can download Guppy's Count back line Indicator for MT4? Thank you very much!
Hello everybody... I downloaded the metaquotes software which I find extremely useful to anyone interested in analyzing the forex markets. I did not investigate the site thoroughly,but I heve a question: Are "MetaQuotes" forex dealers themselves,or does one have to open an account with other...
Hey, since MQL5 is still in Beta Testing and not really public yet. I would love to have this feature. I want VISUAL MQL5. This way, it would be faster to add graphics to my EA programming. Why not? VISUAL is the future. DOS is history; GUI like Windows is here to stay. For the pros...
RAS Active Trader up 720% in two weeks. Please let me know if you have any questions before you sign up.
If anyone want forex trading signals almost 1000 to 1500 pips a months for just $50 plz msg me. nabs_1973@hotmail.com
Hi, I have this easy expert advisor:   //---------------------------------------------------------------  input int RSIHighLevel=70;          // High Level input int RSILowLevel=30;           // Low Level input double RSITopTol=1;           // RSI peak tolerance input double RSILowTol=5;...
[Deleted]
Is This the Market Bottom? The news isn't pretty: Earlier this week, the S&P 500 closed below 700 -- its lowest level since October 1996. This hurts, there’s no doubt. And as we watch stocks fall to new lows day after day, it seems as if the marke's slide will never end. But while these sorts of...
[Deleted]
Should You Buy Stocks, Bonds, or Gold? We witnessed a rather extraordinary confluence of events: The Dow stormed to a 13-month high while gold reached another record high (in nominal terms). Meanwhile, the ratio of bids to amount offered in $40 billion three-year Treasury note auction was the...
Free Stock photography, wallpaper and photos for printing brochures, advertising, and electronic use on websites and presentations
Previous session overview The euro against the dollar rose during the period of Asian to achieve at the highest price 1.49040, the pair now trading at the level 1.47967, while we are waiting for the day the Sentix Investor confidence from the European economy. The pair Sterling against the U.S...
[Deleted]
  Its Time to Buy.  (4)
Its Time to Buy Even though stocks had already fallen dramatically since the October 1929 market crash, investors who bought in January 1931 were down another 71% by May 1932. This goes to show how difficult it is to time market bottoms, and it demonstrates that even though stocks have fallen...
  Auto FX ID:21180  (5)
Hi all, The Auto FX system can trades on any market, any pairs and any time-frame. Broker: Alpari (UK) Leverage: 1.500 Minimum account: $10,000 Start lot size: 0.10 lot/pair/10k ID: 21706: Auto FX | Rent a Signal 10%* profit per month. Guaranteed! I am offering clients managed accounts service:...
  10% per month. Guaranteed!  (48   1 2 3 4 5)
Hi all, The Auto FX system can trades on any market, any pairs and any time-frame. Broker: Alpari (UK) Leverage: 1.500 Minimum account: $10,000 Start lot size: 0.10 lot/pair/10k ID: 21706: Auto FX | Rent a Signal 10%* profit per month. Guaranteed! I am offering clients managed accounts service:...
When will MQL5 Book release on this site
The explosion of the Forex Market worldwide has created a sort of awkward situation for the Island of Cyprus. Before its acceptance in the EU in 2004, Cyprus was an Offshore Company Tax Haven, because of these tax peculiarities as well as its strategic positioning between three continents, Cyprus...
Hi i have an indicator that i have been using and would be much more effective if i could have an alert added when the green or red dot appear.. I appreciate it very much.. Andrew
Just thought I would share something with you all, some may know this already, some may not. BUT, if you ever thought that price could not be forecast, Then this may give you something to think about. Ranges repeat ALL the time, in ALL timeframes, in ALL mkts, just gotta get used to them. Match...