Demo Trading Contests & your experience - page 3

kaito kid:
Don't forget to keep your focus and discipline to your trading system and don't ever forget to use money management, some of that contest held in long time not just one week or one month but also one year.Keep spirit and get your best !

Yeah, sir. We have to discipline and use money management if we wanna survive in this contest. And use demo contest , like 999 demo contest as place to practice and make our trading skill be better.

kaito kid:
Demo contest not just the best place to make practice to our trading skill, but also the best chance to get more money from forex trading.

That's right, sir. That's why i try to take part in demo contest, although i never won this contest.

kaito kid:
So, which demo contest that you're participate this time ? whit more experience in trading with demo contest I think your trading skill will more and more better, although you couldn't be the winner but your real trade must be better and profitable.

I'm taking part in 999 demo contest from FBS... And i never won this contest so far because there are many traders who take part in this contest.. How about you sir? which demo contest that you're participate this time?

mang ncep:
I'm taking part in 999 demo contest from FBS... And i never won this contest so far because there are many traders who take part in this contest.. How about you sir? which demo contest that you're participate this time?

Talking about 999 demo contest, there are still 4 days left. So keep spirit and do the best, sir.

I want to take part in accentforex contests on live and demo account. Have anybody taken part in it.

Anyone here following the demo contest in Instaforex?

Check here : Forex Contests by InstaForex Company

I've heard about contest of accentforex that is good idea. Have anybody experience?

Ray7:
I've heard about contest of accentforex that is good idea. Have anybody experience?

Not yet. So far, i just take part in contest which held by instaforex my broker and never won the contest because this contest is tight competition..

It's a pity. I hope to win one day. And decided to use this promotion.

Dominator4fx:
I will advise that you must consider taking part in any contest which you may like so that you know what the top traders are doing and what is their trading style

Hey Mate, Thanks for give me advise that's good idea to meet top trader and learn more trading style

Reason: