General - page 1565

MetaTrader 5 Client Terminal  (24   1 2 3)
Two years ago we started the development of MetaTrader 5 platform. Now this work is approaching completion and by autumn we are planning to release the new platform. Beta testing of the new client terminal and MQL5 development environment starts in summer. The trading system of the MetaTrader 5...
Does anyone know of a pair of EAs which would allow me to send trade signals from one MT4 (on computer A) and receive/execute these orders on another MT4? Thanks
  5 Digits Price  (3)
When using Brokers that have 5 digits in price, selecting to show profit as "points" is not correct. The "points" have an extra "0".
Am i able to save the total layout of how i have set up my MT4 platform, including placement of windows (Market Watch, Navigator, Terminal) and essentially all the charts i have opened and configured, periodicity and indicator wise? If so, how exactly. Will this also save attached EA's, or will i...
Hi... I have a demo account that I want to check on, but the only login details are included in the internal mail system. I have rebuilt the computer over the last few days. I took a complete copy of the pre-existing MT4 directory, including the Mailbox folder. However, the existing mails don't show...
All, I am using matlab to develop a trading strategy, I have converted the strategy into a dll however when i import this into MT4 i get error 127. I have seen that quite a few people on this forum have recieved this error. I was hopiong someone could explain this error and suggest anything that i...
Dear Admin, can u please guide me to add new indices in NSE india in addition to the bse index and nse index. I want to include nse bank index.. which is another benchmark and a driving force in the Indian stock market If this indices is not included in your software. I would suggest it is worthy...
Hi all, anyone can solve this question please? how to add 3 more days using TimeCurrent() function please? Many Thanks.
Hi  I am new in this forum and very happy to introduced me for iphone apple application developer and a web master of iphone ecommerce site (http://www.sellebuy.com/paa) Thanks BlackBerryBold9000
Hi, I hope someone can help me. I'm using MT4 Build 225, and I want to set up an email alert. I have entered all the Email settings as it requests, but the Test email gives an error in the Journal: Mail: Login to smtp.talktalk.net failed I have used all the same login details that I use in my...
Hello, I just bought a used PC that I wanted to use for MetaTrader 4. It has an Athlon 64 3500+ (rated at 2.2GHz) 756MB RAM, 80GB HDD, 265MB Geforce 6150 graphics card, and an ethernet adapter. But, when I try to start the program, the computer freezes and I have to reboot. I bought the computer...
Is there a limit on how many parameters that can be passed to an indicator when calling from MT4? Ingvar
I recently purchased a new pocket PC (Samsung Omnia) and the MT4 Mobile application works in limited mode. All I get are just AUD/** pairs. I decided to purchase this product. I entered the code and nothing changes. It's still the limited version. Can someone clear this up for me?? What am I...
Sorry to pass on a very basic question on MT4. How/where do I see my EQ curve, P/L chart in MT4 /Bengt Finland
Hi there, Can anyone please help me? I have just installed MT4 Mobile Build 226 on my HTC Touch Diamond 2. Installation went well. I could login the server. However, i cannot add any indicators to the chart. i believe there is a "Indicator" button at the bottom of the screen (on the right hand...
Hi, here is the code from my indicator: #property indicator_separate_window #property indicator_buffers 2 #property indicator_color1 LightSeaGreen #property indicator_color2 Blue extern string Timeframe_Momentum = "PERIOD_H1"; extern int Periode_Momentum = 500;...
I want to add 4/5 EMA Crossover, Donchian Channel , and QQE These indicators are supposed to be under the Indicators tab and then Custom but they aren't there. Maybe I am looking in the wrong place or I have the wrong directions. Can anybody help please
i don,t know why change the connnect way? now can,t use mobile- wap login it,proxy can,t connect too. if the finally like so. i think many china clinet will give use it. don,t forget it here moblie aways use wap!!!!!
Hello, Is there a way to set up so I can be alerted when the RSI of 3 different currency pairs, in 3 different time spans, 1 minute, 5 minute, and 15 minute, are all in the same zone, either above or below the 50 line? Thanks
I have been working on a CI and it is in my Navigator window AND Metaeditor, but I can't find it in Explorer. How come? I searched in hidden files and it did not show up there either. Please help.
On MT4 mobile it is possible to add several moving averages to a chart but I have not been able to add more than one Bollinger bands. I use two sets of Bollinger bands so it is important that I can put two on the chart. Is this possible?
Any truth in this? http://www.metatrader4.com/ I am alarmed by this document posted by qtmspin: http://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=70582
Hi, I am using MT4 PDA version on HTC Touch Pro Windows Mobile 6.1 Professional. It has around 300 MB RAM. CPU is QUALCOMM(R) 7501A, 528MHz. LiveUpdate is causing my PDA to stall. I have to cold boot every time it halts. It stalls at 2 points: - Sometimes the PDA freezes as soon as I start MT4...
Is it posible to add two CCI's into the same price channel? or one cci and one RSI or something like that? Is that possible? Omar
I need help in compiling an indicator I have found at http://hyiperz.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/10/nonlagma_v711.mq4. Do I just need to copy this to the MetaQuotes Language Editor and press compile? I don't seem to get a file I can add to my Metaraders/Experts/Indicators directory.? Thanks
I've been doing research on the forex charts and I have come to a conclusion that the trendline forms the equation of a circle I need help in developing a circle shape with one end of the trendline as centre of a circle and the other end forms a radius. It would really simplify my analysis greatly.....
Hello, Metatrader 4. How to know which is the current template of a chart ? I have tried Properties... saw nothing. Thanks, Tintin92
Is there a way to delete the canceled orders from the account history area? Or have them not even show up at all? It's so annoying to have them there at all, there really should be a way to filter them out.
Dear Metaquotes Support If wedownload historical data from MetaTrader using History center (we take the data from Metaquote, notfrom my broker quotes). Does the trading hour that displayed on the historical dataalready matched with my broker server trading time? Actually i'm not sure the quotes...