Demo Trading Contests & your experience

Hi there,

I would like to ask you about your experience with demo trading contests. Has anybody won prizes like Ipads, Macbooks or similar ? is it real? Please give me your feedback. I would like to take part in one contest and before I go down with that I would like to listen to others. Thx in advance. Hannah

Wfxcup.com by nano4x. The tournaments are held every hour on demo accounts. Competiting with other players, and the winner takes REAL MONEY. The system has a transparent monitoring and you can see other participants trade on-line.

Hey thx for the feedback. Actually I asked this question because I would like to take part in demo contest from FXdirekt Bank. Have you heard sth about it? They say I can win Ipads and Macbooks with them. I ask for your experience with them and feedback, please. thx Hannah

I did not participated in any demo trading contests so far. Even these contests are real and many traders participated in it.

Paul75:
I did not participated in any demo trading contests so far. Even these contests are real and many traders participated in it.

I will advise that you must consider taking part in any contest which you may like so that you know what the top traders are doing and what is their trading style

I have been participating on hotforex's demo contest recently but I had not time to be a hardcore participant any way so I did not win but it was a nice experience though !

mang_ncep:
thanks for the link, sir... we can test our trading ability with demo trading contest, like 999 demo contest..

Not just test our trading ability but we can test our EA performance too, because in 999 demo contest we allow to use robot trading ( EA )

sahayat:
Don't worried, this 999 demo contest trading are held regularly. This is a great contest, the prize are withdrawable.

I like the prize from this demo contest, withdrawable prize, but I never win in this contest because there's a lot of participant, more than one thousand and the competition always tight, just use demo contest to make practice with my trading skill.

Hannah1, I have listen about "demo trading contests" in this forum and many other forex websites but did not participate so far. I am learning forex and due to this not have sufficient knowledge to participate in it.

I follow 999 demo contest from FBS. In my experience this is exciting contest, because many traders who take part in this contest. Demo contest teach me to control my emotion in trading, to get better in trading.

How about you?

mang_ncep:
Why do you not participate in demo contest?This contest will give us new experience and knowlegde in trading, we also get chance to win prize.. It's too dear for me to miss demo contest, like 999 demo contest from fbs...

Yeah, i agree with you, sir. Take part in demo contest is useful for us because we can practice trading in this contest. And many broker hold demo contets for their clients, like FBS.

Reason: