General - page 1564

[Deleted]
  Virus warning...  (19   1 2)
I run Avira anti-virus program and since this morning I get a Virus warning when I open the TSD-website. I attach the warning for your kind perusal and comments please.
I have found that the variables Close[] Open[] High[] Low[] DO NOT correlate with the chart. Similarly the ArrayCopyRates() function DOES NOT correlate with the chart either. Both appear to yeild values that appear to have been pre-averaged on approx. a 10bar period. Consequently it is also delayed....
Hello all, I hope you are all well, Is it possible to get an EA that buys or sells on zero line of macd. I was thinking of using a MACD that is to the users preference, and then in an up trend we could tell the EA to buy on the zero line and in a down trend we can tell it to sell at the zero...
Hi. I am interested in having someone do what I think will be simple for someone proficient in MQL4. I would be willing to discuss terms with you. miller_dale@live.com Thank You. Dale
Threre isn't effect even delete the history data of GBPUSD,But the other PC there isn't the same error.
www.PositionSizer.com is looking for someone to transform existing code for NinjaTrader to MetaTrader 5. Please go to the site and look at indicators function. Email support@positionsizer.com with offers. Look at photo below to get an idea of how the indicator works.
[Deleted]
Hi folks, hoping someone can help me out coding a small indicator. Basically, I looking for a small info panel/box to be located at the top left of the screen, which will show the following info:- Brokers spread Today’s trading rang Yesterday’s trading rang Broker’s tim London time with countdown...
Some people use the EA Shark-Automated System Parameters of how they transferred the best trade EUR-USD Please told me that
Hello everyone, I would like to know, if there is any script that will move your stop loss on B/e point after being in profit of "X" pips. Thanks for the answer
Once I got the error 572: domain name required, even after I fixed up the entry in the dialog box I could not get the test message to go out. The error just kept repeating. -------------------------------------------- FIX: [from a hint in an earlier email issue] restart MetaTrader after fixing up...
How can I place a volume moving average on the volume indicator . Thanks
Hi there, I have a problem running a metatrader under vmware. A crash occurs with following message; There has been a critical error Time : 2009.08.18 11:16 Program : Client Terminal Version : 4.00 (build: 225, 10 Jul 2009) OS : Windows XP Professional 5.1 Service Pack...
  Critical Error  (1)
Every time I try to load a custom indicator, I get a critical error.  It says this: There has been a critical error Time : 2009.08.15 14:10 Program : Client Terminal Version : 4.00 (build: 225, 10 Jul 2009) OS : Windows XP Professional 5.1 Service Pack 3 (Build...
I made a trade with trailing stop, and it stopped out. In the journal it shows how the trailing stop is moved up many times, but it does not show that the stop was executed. In the account history it shows that the order was closed but the time is totally wrong. The time there is about two hours...
Overlay of charts - Would be very nice to overlay charts, or lets rephase that to impose the chart data on another chart, much like fxstreet.com's functionality Support for Windows Server - Support in MetaTrader to install on a server so users can access their own accounts - Store account and...
Hi I was programing a Expert advisor with Stochastic function. I note that when a put tick mode = true in expert properties the next function sent 0 value in all the tickts. In mode Bar tick=false, works correct. double StockSiguienteLentoS = iStochastic(NULL, 0, 21, 9, 9, MODE_EMA, 0, MODE_SIGNAL,...
Hello, everyone & MT4 Developer : How can i get the datetime when i press down mouse button on the chat ? I 'v tried may ways, but failed. I have notiec the mt4 interanl message : MetaTrader4_Internal_Message Maybe this will help, but i have no idea with the paramters...
  MetaTrader 5 Client Terminal  (24   1 2 3)
Two years ago we started the development of MetaTrader 5 platform. Now this work is approaching completion and by autumn we are planning to release the new platform. Beta testing of the new client terminal and MQL5 development environment starts in summer. The trading system of the MetaTrader 5...
Does anyone know of a pair of EAs which would allow me to send trade signals from one MT4 (on computer A) and receive/execute these orders on another MT4? Thanks
  5 Digits Price  (3)
When using Brokers that have 5 digits in price, selecting to show profit as "points" is not correct. The "points" have an extra "0".
Am i able to save the total layout of how i have set up my MT4 platform, including placement of windows (Market Watch, Navigator, Terminal) and essentially all the charts i have opened and configured, periodicity and indicator wise? If so, how exactly. Will this also save attached EA's, or will i...
Hi... I have a demo account that I want to check on, but the only login details are included in the internal mail system. I have rebuilt the computer over the last few days. I took a complete copy of the pre-existing MT4 directory, including the Mailbox folder. However, the existing mails don't show...
All, I am using matlab to develop a trading strategy, I have converted the strategy into a dll however when i import this into MT4 i get error 127. I have seen that quite a few people on this forum have recieved this error. I was hopiong someone could explain this error and suggest anything that i...
Dear Admin, can u please guide me to add new indices in NSE india in addition to the bse index and nse index. I want to include nse bank index.. which is another benchmark and a driving force in the Indian stock market If this indices is not included in your software. I would suggest it is worthy...
Hi all, anyone can solve this question please? how to add 3 more days using TimeCurrent() function please? Many Thanks.
Hi  I am new in this forum and very happy to introduced me for iphone apple application developer and a web master of iphone ecommerce site (http://www.sellebuy.com/paa) Thanks BlackBerryBold9000
Hi, I hope someone can help me. I'm using MT4 Build 225, and I want to set up an email alert. I have entered all the Email settings as it requests, but the Test email gives an error in the Journal: Mail: Login to smtp.talktalk.net failed I have used all the same login details that I use in my...
Hello, I just bought a used PC that I wanted to use for MetaTrader 4. It has an Athlon 64 3500+ (rated at 2.2GHz) 756MB RAM, 80GB HDD, 265MB Geforce 6150 graphics card, and an ethernet adapter. But, when I try to start the program, the computer freezes and I have to reboot. I bought the computer...
Is there a limit on how many parameters that can be passed to an indicator when calling from MT4? Ingvar
I recently purchased a new pocket PC (Samsung Omnia) and the MT4 Mobile application works in limited mode. All I get are just AUD/** pairs. I decided to purchase this product. I entered the code and nothing changes. It's still the limited version. Can someone clear this up for me?? What am I...