General - page 1563

When an adviser/advisor is made active on the chart, such as a MACD expert. Does the indicator need to be on the chart aswell or is it programmed into the code. And if so, can it be the the standard MACD indicator or does it need to come from the CUSTOM indicators list? Cheers Pottsy
this ea is a good trend finder. in princple, it can run on any symbol. for risk reduce, i choose 6 un relate symbol. at first , i make a mistake, it caused some orders opened and closed quickly. it makes some lost. after i fixed it. it make 10 order. and 2 lost 8 wins. it is good. let's see how...
Hi all, The Auto FX system can trades on any market, any pairs and any time-frame. Broker: Alpari (UK) Leverage: 1.500 Start lot size: 0.10 lot/10k Minimum account: $10,000 ID: 21706: Auto FX | Rent a Signal ID: 21808: Auto FX01 | Rent a Signal ID: 21809: Auto FX02 | Rent a Signal ID: 21810: Auto...
  Object time bug  (1)
The object time retrieved using: ObjectGetInteger(0,"testObj",OBJPROP_TIME,1) which is the second point, is always wrong. Doesn't matter if it's a square or a trendline. Here is the test code: double arrprice[]; datetime arrtime[]; datetime time1,time2; double price1...
Check YOMY Signal et this link : Yomy | Rent a Signal Confirm performance on MT4 Stats - Share your MetaTrader 4 Statements with the world Join after performance proven !
like topic, thanks   ifdef endif define , 3 keywords in C++ language. 
I use the StochRSI (5,3,3) and ADX (10) across M30, 1Hr, 4Hr periods as the only 2 indicators with good success. StochRSI must cross its signal-line upward and +DI must slope upward for a long trade. Conditions must be reverse for a short trade. I believe a slightly more accurate way would be to...
Would like to be able to set the justification for OBJPROP_TEXT to left or right or centre. At the moment the only way that this can be done is to use the fixed spacing Courier New font and calculate padding.
I have been sending MT4 templates to a friend who has Vista on a desktop and XP on a notebook. The problem is, the templates do not refresh properly, they are loaded into the MT4 templates directory then activated on the chart, but if I send a changed template, the system keeps pulling up an older
Hi folks,   I'm getting a memory leak of 16 bytes every time my OnDenint() function calls an object removal function which contains ObjectDelete(0,Objectname).   Is this a bug?   Cheers Crispin 
I noticed the period() function returns illogical values. Eg. Print (Period()); returns the following for each chart period:- M1 = 1 M5=5 M15=15 M30=30 M60= 16385 M240= 16388 M1440= 16408 Errr..... where is the logic in this?
Hello Viewers of Max Forex its offer to be a member on this and invest as you can then get Extra on your invest with Full return of Invested Amount. if you have any query then contact me on jatinder.jain@yahoo.com
hi, i'm a trader, making trade on eur/usd the most, and you can see my performance on robertmoreanu | Rent a Signal ID: 21780, or to a real account FX Monitor - Best tools for Metatrader - trades replication, accounts statistics - SignalCopy Robert MOREANU trader & assets management
I am newbie and have follow this site for period with good articles, then have started self learning for a while and done exercise my own EA (pull pieces from everywhere in here), following are the conditions that I expected the EA to work; (1) This is reverse signal EA that will close all open...
I just coded an EA using the Hull MA. Was quite happy about the fact that it made 8% return for this year's backtest. This is my third EA. I would like to ask anyone with more experience on what else to include to improve the peformance of my EA ? So far, i included money management. Which is...
Promotion for new year:9 pips profit each trade. Target: doubleinvestment in every 1 - 2 month. 9 pips | Rent a Signal
I have a MET4 demo and trade live with Marketscope from FXCM. I am trying to switch my live account to MetaTrader. HOWEVER I have noticed great differences in the charts of these two platforms. Candles have big differnces in the Highs and lows and closing and openings and sometimes they are even of
  Christmas EA  (20   1 2)
Hi All, Traders need rest sometimes. This EA is written only to draw a christmas tree on the chart. At first, ,I foolishly tried to draw a turtle for Turtles' Breakout System. But It's December now. So I decided to draw a christmas tree. Maybe someone can improve (draw) Santa Claus or a reindeer or...
Hi, I've recently noticed that I can only see mq4 indicator files in my custom indicator list, and the ex4 files no longer are listed. How can I view these files again? Also, my navigator window accidentally got double clicked somehow and is now as wide as the platform. How can I change it back to...
Eternit Manual Trading System RAS ID -21768 Eternit has an active manual forex trading. Different trading strategies are taken in account. Currencies: all Timeframes: all Thought has been given to: Indicators EMA's, ADX, RSI, MACD, Parabolic SAR, Stochastics, Bollinger Bands, Pivot Points, Fibonacci...
Summary: Ability to watch trading activity from everyone using the same indicator. I've always wanted to know what other traders were doing and when. I've decided it's about time to do something about it. Why don't we all share our trade history via an automated system? We'll automatically see where...
Have any of you guys noticed any irregular function calling in MT5? I have a simple pivots indicator which I've ported accross and I have a function which clears the pivot levels which are essentially trendline objects. The clear levels function is only called from OnDenit() and Oninit()....
Trend Lines are the most powerful technical analysis tools. They allow you to gauge the trends direction, identify potential reversal levels and enter trades with low risk and high reward. In this article, you will learn how to improve your trend line trading with 3 power tips. Tip #1: Trade only...
I very like MT5/MQL5,many many chinese people are also interested in MT5/MQL5. so I create a chinese website: http://www.mt5.net.cn/ for chinese peopel to discuss MT5/MQL5's technology. I hope this forum can also have chinese language
Confused about backtesting different date periods in an EA and DST on MT4 If a server is currently running on EST (GMT - 5) and the dates I want to backtest is between april 2009 to november 1st (all within the EDT range) then should i need to change any manual GMT offset of any EA to EDT (GMT -...
I'm trying to write a money management class in mql5. (Its a library actually). Here it is: class MoneyManagement { private : double max_pos_mgn_set = 2 ; double max_use_mgn_set = 5 ; double current_balance = AccountInfoDouble(ACCOUNT_BALANCE); double margin_used
Hi everyone, After many years of researching systems and looking at thousands of methods and charts I have developed some unique systems. Although I am not willing to divulge the details I will share some picks to hopefully make you some profit, if you choose to follow the signals you assume all...
  Good Signals?  (33   1 2 3 4)
Ok, searching via the site has proven to be abit tedious for me, so I am here to see if any other users have decent signals to list. If we help promote the good ones, maybe they'll stick around, and keep churning things out. I will list criteria that I prefer first, and anyone else feel free to
9 pips, 1-4 trades one time, 1-20 trades a day! We are developing EA trading system mainly on EUR/USD which is working super well. 9 pips each trade basicly. Good for $1000 to $5000 account. NO LOSS! why not try? See: EUR-mate-V1 | Rent a Signal