General - page 1560

10% per month. Guaranteed!  (48   1 2 3 4 5)
Hi all, The Auto FX system can trades on any market, any pairs and any time-frame. Broker: Alpari (UK) Leverage: 1.500 Minimum account: $10,000 Start lot size: 0.10 lot/pair/10k ID: 21706: Auto FX | Rent a Signal 10%* profit per month. Guaranteed! I am offering clients managed accounts service:...
When will MQL5 Book release on this site
The explosion of the Forex Market worldwide has created a sort of awkward situation for the Island of Cyprus. Before its acceptance in the EU in 2004, Cyprus was an Offshore Company Tax Haven, because of these tax peculiarities as well as its strategic positioning between three continents, Cyprus...
Hi i have an indicator that i have been using and would be much more effective if i could have an alert added when the green or red dot appear.. I appreciate it very much.. Andrew
Just thought I would share something with you all, some may know this already, some may not. BUT, if you ever thought that price could not be forecast, Then this may give you something to think about. Ranges repeat ALL the time, in ALL timeframes, in ALL mkts, just gotta get used to them. Match...
[Deleted]
Is it as liquid as EUR/USD,GBP/USD?? What will be the limit(standard lots) before being able to move the market???
I have a formula of an indicator and i want it to be for MT4. Can you help me? DWA is the name of it... DWA= (A-B)/(Ema 14) A= the length of the last candle B= the length of the previous candle I mean "the length" as pips Thank you from now
Well. First of all this is not the Holy Grail. I did not find a combination that works maybe you will find that. Based on the Blessing II 5.2 money management and trade logic, I've added some indicator so maybe you can get more accurate signal: Stochastic MA of Oscillators Parabolic SAR Williams...
I found this code from metastock. Could anyone pls help me to change it into MT4? CBLhi: FormulaHighDays := Input("Enter # days to cover last HIGH for CBL calc'n:", 3, 55, 13); If(HIGH < HHV(HIGH, HighDays), {then ...} PREV, {previous CBLhi, else...} If(Ref(L,-2) < Ref(L,-1) AND Ref(L,-2) < L AND...
Hello, I usually draw support and resistance lines on my charts at the start of each week. These save automatically everytime I close and open MT4. I have a new indicator I want to use. However, when it is applied to the chart, with the lines above, and then shut down the application, when I...
Am going to dedicate this thread for posting signals for gu and eu basically at the close of the market. The strategy i will be using is based on trendlines,fibonacci and major resistance/ support on higher time frames. I have been using this strategy for sometime now and it has been 70% correct. Am
Hello to all, I would imagine there would be a wide and varied talent amongst this forum. Is there a coder who is prepared to put in their effort with mine and come up with a good combination of both skills. I have been studying the mkts for many years with their time and price cycles and so many...
Hello , programming Gurus, can somebody help me, create an EA based on this indicator. it is a good looking indicator. except i don't know how to create ea based on indicators. Requirement. 1) Sell @ when this red color symbol pops up (sl with 1o pips or 5 pips ) to be adjustable. 2) stop loss...
Hi, I need help with the following questions 1. Trades opened using Mobile would be visible to an EA running on the same account ? Can the EA modify, manage those orders ? 2. What is the latest version of MT4 mobile that could be used on HTC HD2 ? 3. What is the status with regards to opposite...
I have a long only EA [magic number=111111, ticket = Ordersend(Symbol(),OP_Buy,.....)]attached to an EURUSD chart. I have a short only EA [magic number=222222, ticket = Ordersend(Symbol(),OP_Sell,....)] attached to a USDCHF chart. At 0100H, the long only EA should execute a long position in EURUSD...
Hello to all, I would imagine there would be a wide and varied talent amongst this forum. Is there a coder who is prepared to put in their effort with mine and come up with a good combination of both skills. I have been studying the mkts for many years with their time and price cycles and so many
Hi, In one of my EA's I've noticed a very strange entry in the log. See below: 09:00:03 Reversal QQE ADV EA(2) EURUSDFXF,H1: open #17943705 sell (instead of buy) 0.10 USDCHFFXF at 0.9977 ok 09:00:03 Reversal QQE ADV EA(2) EURUSDFXF,H1: Order executions slippage is -0.5131 The EA is running on...
Why is possible to open a file without FILE_READ and FILE_WRITE flags and why is possible to open a file with&nbsp; FILE_ANSI|FILE_CSV|FILE_TXT combined flags?
Greetings - how do I change a CCI set at (14) to a Histogram? My levels will be (50, -50) for overbought/oversold. Id like to be able to color the Histogram bars to indicate the overbought and oversold conditions as well. It's easy to do on Tradestation...not offered on Meta.
[Deleted]
Currency Exchange When you travel outside your own country you may need to exchange your currency for that of another country. Since currency exchange rates vary from place to place and day to day, where and how you exchange currency can make a difference in your wallet. Currency Exchange Converter...
Hello, It's good that there is DDE sample, so that I am able to do some simulation on currencies. But how can I tap off the data for today or one period's standard deviation from MT4 program? Is there any command word? or some other ways?
I've been searching multiple forums for an answer to this question, so excuse me for the misdirection in case this question was already posted. How do you switch the candlestick charts to a New York time close. A New York time close doesn't include the Sunday trading session as a single bar, but
Hello when using the metatraer manager i'm pressing the request button on the report section and i get no reaction from the platform. does anyone have idea why? best regards, Igal
Dear Sirs, Can Metaquotes help us by including the data for NSE NIFTY charts? Thanx, Kasthuri krishnan, oddanchatram
Does anyone have the answer to this one? I have an indicator that shows up and down arrows and I want to use itin an EA, but I only get a signal when there is a new arrow, so whenyou first load the EA you have to wait for the next arrow for it toinitiate a buy or sell trade. How do I read icustom...
I made a test EA that simply displays the pip size of the object and updates after it is dragged. The bug occurs when you drag an object so that it is partially below the chart boundary. While below the boundary, if you move it, it shrinks in size. How much it shrinks, either depends on the...
[Deleted]
  What Are Stocks.  (1)
Stocks Stocks, or equities, are issued by companies and represent proportionate ownership interest in those companies. Owning a share of stock represents a small piece of ownership in that company. When you own stock in a company, you can potentially benefit from the dividends that are issued by...
  forex signals update daily !  (303   1 2 3 4 5 ... 30 31)
Daily Signals 03/12/2009 EUR/USD Sell at 1.5082 SL 1.5122 TP 1.5052 GBP/USD Sell at 1.6671 SL 1.6711 TP 1.6641 USD/JPY Sell at 87.82 SL 88.22 TP 87.52 USD/CHF Buy at 1.0001 SL 0.9961 TP 1.0031
Hi all !! I've programmed different indicators and "designed" my own template for my graphs. I've saved them under the standard folder, but when I browse on these folders, I don't see any of those files !!!! That's a big problem if I want to put the MetaTrader folder under a flash key because...
Hello I am wondering why there is no broker in Singapore (and some countries) who wiill provide MT4 trading platform . I was told that this is partly due to the EA feature which is not regulated in certain countries, but some trading platform which I know has auto-trade feature as well. Does anyone