Consolidate 3 exit EAs into one

Hi,

I have 3 exit EAs which I would like to consolidate into a single one.

Keltner EA

Supertrend EA

Stop Line EA

They all work perfect, the only problem is I didn't anticipate that they cannot work all at the same time (I didn't realize when I hired the coder only a single EA can work on each chart).

So what happens is that my stop loss EA never gets used (which is arguably the most important of them).

The Supertrend EA and the Keltner EA are meant to bring stops to breakeven and to trail the profitable trade which is great when the trade works in my favor. When it doesn't, look out! Big suprise when I come back to my computer .

Basically what I need is for the stopline EA to automatically go into effect when I enter a trade. A kind of automatic stop loss which I can adjust visually on the chart (but using the unique logic in the stoploss EA)

I am happy to pay for this, but if there is anyone with the skills who thinks it would be of use for the forum, that's even better.

Thanks,

Marc

mezarashii:
Hi,

I have 3 exit EAs which I would like to consolidate into a single one.

Keltner EA

Supertrend EA

Stop Line EA

They all work perfect, the only problem is I didn't anticipate that they cannot work all at the same time (I didn't realize when I hired the coder only a single EA can work on each chart).

So what happens is that my stop loss EA never gets used (which is arguably the most important of them).

The Supertrend EA and the Keltner EA are meant to bring stops to breakeven and to trail the profitable trade which is great when the trade works in my favor. When it doesn't, look out! Big suprise when I come back to my computer .

Basically what I need is for the stopline EA to automatically go into effect when I enter a trade. A kind of automatic stop loss which I can adjust visually on the chart (but using the unique logic in the stoploss EA)

I am happy to pay for this, but if there is anyone with the skills who thinks it would be of use for the forum, that's even better.

Thanks,

Marc

I should mention the exit setup since I think it's one of the better ways not mentioned on the forums for exiting a trade.

A profitable trade is seeking to move stops to breakeven once they cross through the keltner channel from one side of the channel to the other.

Once the trade has reached breakeven point the supertrend will then be the exit indicator for the trade.

For a losing trade the price should CLOSE below (for a long trade) of the previous swing.

Pretty simple but the exit strategy works very well with constant range bars so you are able to hold on to poorly performing trades longer-- in case the market reverses suddenly in your favor-- without any additional risk.

Maybe someone out there with some coding skills will see the value in this EA consolidation request. If not, I would be happy to pay for the job.

Feedback most appreciated.

I'll help.

Hi,

If this is YOUR code I will work on it. Should be no more than a few days. I'll take a look at it tonight, and will let you know if I have any questions.

Regards,

LOR

LeagueORobots:
Hi,

If this is YOUR code I will work on it. Should be no more than a few days. I'll take a look at it tonight, and will let you know if I have any questions.

Regards,

LOR

Still going at it, as well as another EA on another thread. Should have it done by Monday.

LOR

Reason: