Demo Trading Contests & your experience - page 5

contest demo is very useful for traders, When we follows the demo contest so we can improve trading skills well. moreover, demo contests are held with a free so that we can improve trading skills with hopes to get reward. for that I frequently follows demo contest of instaforex

demo contest are a good way to relieve stress but the strategies used are extreme and usually unfit to be used on real accounts

Demo trading are just for fun and that's it. If you are a manual trader, you are in all possibility competing against EA's and crazy traders who open 10 lots per trade with no regard for risk management. So if you really want to test your skills, find a demo contest where rules are strict and also considers risk management.

Also, a 30 performance says nothing.. Of course, if you win, getting the prize money is a different story!!

trading contest is very useful for traders, because with follows the trading contest so we can improve our trading skills so well that we will get the maximum trading. for that we need to seriously when follows contest the trading of broker

i join in demo contest of liteforex weekly. i was make money with it 2 times. 50$ each times. i feel if we has good stategy we can make money by demo contest

contest demo account is very useful for traders, because follows a demo account contest then we can get a trade skill. any trader who wants to succeed in forex must follow demo contest if it wants to improve trading skills

demo contest is very useful for us, because then we can train our trading skills well. for that we need to make the best use of a broker demo contest. I had attended a demo of instaforex contest, the contest though the demo did not win, we can learn a good trade.

trading contest is very helpful for traders, the demo contest then we will be able to experience trading. pengalamal expensive. With the experience we are able to trade properly. for it is very important for a trader to follow a contest demo

I have some experience in demo trading contest and thats a huge fun.try Forex Demo Contest

I feel very profitable demo contest for me. because the demo contest then our trading skills will increase. So it is very beneficial to the development of our trading. With that maximum results can be obtained

Reason: