Demo Trading Contests & your experience - page 6

i won sometimes. i think demo don't depend on your experience so much . we need luck with your position. when you has start lucky you will have chance to win. i join in demo contest weekly with liteforex. you can try with them. i like it because it has fast result . we can join in weekly. i hope i will win this week

Ive been a part of several demo prize winning tournaments and have done well but not compared to the top traders. I have noticed though that many trade only gold and about 2 other things. On some sites you can actually look at the track record of the winners and see what they traded.

contest demo accounts will be very useful for traders because we contest the trading skills we will be increased so that the trading results we shall also increasing as well, for that we need to use a good contest

contest, trading is very profitable for me because the contest so I can improve the ability of good trading. With the capabilities increased we can improve trading results. therefore we need to follow the contest with a good

yeah, you always learning something, but i advice newbies, to not always apply what crazy strategies on demo contests on live accounts, the mentality of a constest is different from live trading for a stable profit.

yes, to be successful in forex trading we really need to continue to learn and practice trading so well that we will be able to trade with the maximum. today many learning resources so that we only need to use it well like are demo account or forex forum

contest demo account is helpful for traders. the demo account contest then we will be able to practice trading comfortably. With this contest we will be able to improve trading skills. I also often follow demo account contest of instaforex

demo contest is very beneficial for us because the contest demo then our capacity will increase, and we can gain additional experience. with the experience that will make us more maximal trading

i trade with demo trading only. because i can practice as demo account but i has real feelling as real account. i join in demo contest daily and weekly with liteforex. you can join it. i think we can get some money when we win

demo contest is strongly recommended to traders to enter the contest because it will increase our ability. so then we will be able to trade the maximum results. now many brokers are many contests like instaforex make a demo contest.And wth demo contest we will get trade experience is very useful to trader

Reason: