General - page 1822

Does anyone know if there is an indicator that can calculate the daily average total of PIPS ? thanks in advance, Leighton
  Real Data Feed  (7)
Before I discovered MT, I have to use some other programs like, Trek or eSignal. MT has powerfull advantages against another. Is a trading platform and is studies platform. However MT has a problem, the data feed. There are some post of traders complainig about corrupted data or spikes in quotes....
  Daily Profit  (1)
Hi I am working on a function to determine whether an ea has hit is daily profit target, but I am unsure if I am doing this right. Specifically when I check the closed orders. All my orders open up as pending orders, does a pending order's ordertype convert from OP_BUYSTOP to OP_BUY when the stop...
  PM Spammer  (45   1 2 3 4 5)
Hi, to moderators: I got a spam PM from a Michael3 "-->Hello Friend, What do you think about the best of Forex Signal Service? -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hello friend We took the freedom of sending this email to offer our service of forex signs
  Solar wind  (134   1 2 3 4 5 ... 13 14)
Does anyone know if this indicator re-paints the past
Could someone show me a snippet of an array for logging the details for all open orders? I want to be able to track information on all Open orders such as OrderOpenPrice and order profit. Then I would like to use the information in the array to find the minimum and maximum values. I've tried all...
Hello, I need to change period of some custom indicators on the flow. What can be the suitable code for this? I need to code like A. Is this a valid code after compilation the code? I mean, can iCustom and other built in indicators functions access custom period values on the flow? Or should I need...
  Just to say hi  (1)
Hi pals my name is Ludwig I am as stay home dad with two beuteful children. I get my daily living trading forex. I love programing so i am trying to learn sometingh more on MQL thank you Happy trading Ludwig
Hi all, Now I'm researching ZIGZAG indicator..I think it's potential indicator to use.. Does anyone have this custom indicator ? pls let me know... ========================== Forex Indicators Collection
  Greetings  (1)
Hello Admin, Hi Everybody, I'm so glad to be here. I'm not just a newbie in this forum but in forex as well (just 3 months old). I hope to learn more about forex and be a successful forex trader through your assist. Anyway wish everyone a nice weekend. Peace, dcorp
Could someone show me a snippet of an array for logging the details for all open orders? I want to be able to track information on all Open orders such as OrderOpenPrice and order profit. Then I would like to use the information in the array to find the minimum and maximum values. I've tried all...
MetaQuotes Software Corp. starts the unique Automated Trading Championship 2006 ( "MQL4: automated forex trading" ) sponsored by Spacevision Switzerland SA ( http://www.spacevision-fx.ch ), FXDirectDealer LLC. ( http://www.fxdd.com ) and Interbank FX LLC. ( http://www.interbankfx.com ). Unlike
Hello, MT3 and MT4 price quotes stopped moving (froze) for 10 hours while I was asleep (and my MT3 and MT4 programs are with different brokers, so it could not be due to the brokers servers being down). In the morning I re-booted my computer and the price quotes started moving again. I had 4 other
Hi, I have setup a blog with the purpose to expose wannabe and newbie traders to the real reason behind their inevitable demise as traders within the next 12 months after deciding to become a hot shot forex trader . Yes, in about twelve months most of you will not even remember these forums which
HI, I have to reload ALL SYMBOLS on my quotes screenm, evey know and then. 3 times in the last couple of days. I have options personal setting saved checked . I should only need to select ALL SYMBOLS once for quotes, and it should stay there every time I start up MT4 mobile. Device : WM5. HTC Jas
Hello, [MT4] Feature request. Add a check box "Hide this object" in the Objects list. When checked the object is not visible on the chart. Thanks, Tintin92
Can anyone send me a copy, or point me in direction to where I can download a fresh install of mt4 (build 188)??
Hello, [MT4] Feature request. Keep my colors palette from one session to a other. When I choose a color for a trend ligne, I want to easily choose the same color the next day, or one week after. Thanks, Tintin92
HI Guys, I was just wondering is there any Quickest way of placing Pendng orders with Stop Loss, Lot size and Take Profit...Instead of doing manually ...I mean like is there any EA or Script where we can just type the figures and it places them straight away.... Thanks Babar
  Please Help!  (3)
Hello! Can someone make me a Stopwatch to show time left till bar ends? I have 2 indicators that update time on tick. But I need one that starts with every new bar, and keeps running all the time. In the format of d:h:m:s It would be best if it does not show Days when attached to Hourly charts and...
  Ea  (7)
Hi I’ve been looking for a EA to do the followin Using M15 chart with 5 EMA and 10 EMA, Stoch 10,3,3 and RSI 14, Buy when the 5 EMA crosses above 10 EMA, Stoch lines are pointing up (but not above the 80 line) and the RSI is above 50, stop loss set at 20 pips Close when the 5 EMA crosses back...
Hello, MetaTrader 4 May I switche among the chart periods with short keys ? Thanks, Tintin92
Please see attached screenshot with the two highlighted lines. The same EA during forward testing, put in the opposite order what was done during backtest. How can this be so out of whack? MT4 can drive you nuts. http://www.forex-tsd.com/metatrader-4/3486-testing-metatrader...
I'm using this Trend Signal indicator and it fails to keep the trend up and treand down arrows on the chart current. When indicator is reset by either reloading, opeing propeties and clicking OK or changing chart timeframe and back again, it redraws the latest arrow with new data. But it doesn't do...
On our website new updated client terminal MetaTrader 4 build 195 is released. What's new: 1. Added visualization of testing. 2. At testing the expert template <expert_name> .tpl is applied. If such template is not found, tester.tpl is used. 3. Improved drawing of balance at testing. 4. Tester:...
Hello, How to know if I got the last release ? Thanks, Tintin92
Hello, [MT4] Feature request. Feature to choose timeframes showed or not for a Chart. If a choose H1 H4 and D1, only objets with those visualization timeframe are showed. Thanks, Tintin92
  Random Walk indicator  (21   1 2 3)
Hi... Combination of price channel, fractals (H1 tf), and ATR (D1 tf)... Put all indicators to: experts/indicator/ and tpl file to: templates/ Use H1 timeframe... If You know how to use it then post some pictures THNX Raff P.S. "Random" doesn't mean "AT random"... Like "P.S." doesn't mean "Police
I just opened a Demo account with a brokerage whose platform is MQ4 Forex. I never used it before. They will not answer any questions at all. I need to know where I can find a basic tutorial just to setup the platform how I want it. Example of something I can't find- how to change MA from Simple...
  Have you idea!  (5)
Hi everybody Do you know how I can give one sell and one buy order in one time in MT4? I would like to send one buy order and one sell order just in one time (not in two times), can you help me? Did you use of Newstrader PRO? What do you think about it? Thanks, 324138