Demo is is very essential for the begginers - page 4

plompex:
Without demo, you will not knowing how to trade, plus, you will only gambling your money away. As you are not practicing yourself on how to read chart.

I agree with you. That's why we should start trade in demo trading, so we can know how to trade, try to trade with our analysis which have been made by ourselves because it's better than we use other person's analysis. And demo contest is also helpful for us to get more trading experience.

wynnasuju:
Trading with demo account is very helping for us, especially for beginner traders because of trading with demo account will teach us to control our emotion, we will find strategy for our real trading. I also still trade with my FBS demo account, and it really helpful for me.

Demo trading is good for beginners in the forex business. so that they know in advance about the forex. armada provides an opportunity for beginners to make a demo account

lollabun:
Demo trading is good for beginners in the forex business. so that they know in advance about the forex. armada provides an opportunity for beginners to make a demo account

And i think every broker provide demo account for their trader, include my broker. And with demo account, we can take part in demo contest if that brokers hold demo contest.

I use demo account of accentforex and hope to win their of Master scalping contest. They provides demo account and MT4 platform.

There is big difference between demo account and real trading account. In demo account, you trade with virtual currency and due to this there would not any emotional decision. Even, in real account, you trade with real currency and therefore your trade open or close decision may be affected with emotion. I think, it will be too early to switch on real account. You should do more practice on demo account.

Shawnmichal:
There is big difference between demo account and real trading account. In demo account, you trade with virtual currency and due to this there would not any emotional decision. Even, in real account, you trade with real currency and therefore your trade open or close decision may be affected with emotion. I think, it will be too early to switch on real account. You should do more practice on demo account.

Demo accounts and real accounts are different types of accounts, so we can not equate one another. Each account has its own benefits. And when trading using a demo account, not yet affected our psychology.

That's why I train psychology using real account with a capital bonus from InstaForex.

gaban:
Demo accounts and real accounts are different types of accounts, so we can not equate one another. Each account has its own benefits. And when trading using a demo account, not yet affected our psychology.That's why I train psychology using real account with a capital bonus from InstaForex.

Demo account isn't = to real account. It is only an account for you to practice. But it provide you with real live chart from real account. But the money and everything you earn in the demo account is only a virtual.

plompex:
Demo account isn't = to real account. It is only an account for you to practice. But it provide you with real live chart from real account. But the money and everything you earn in the demo account is only a virtual.

Right. That's why this account is very suitable for trader who are still learning about trading. In my experience, i also use this account when learned trading for first time.

Armada markets give you $500 if you win in the " Trader Of The Month " Contest. Every trader in Armada Markets could be a winner

InstaForex regularly holds different contests and campaigns for its clients with the annual prize fund of more than $500,000. Let's take part.

Reason: