Forex market and its working

How does forex market work? Please share details about each step performed in forex market.

I am still awaiting for replies. I hope, experienced member will assist me.

We can see the forex market movement with chart,

forex market open 24 hours in 5 days,

that's give us a flexible time to trading in forex.

Some broker give market analysis,

which very useful to our trading activity.

Thanks maory82 and sahayat for your contribution. Can anyone share a good website to know complete info about it?

Forex market is based on the conversion of rates between two respective currencies, it is important for us to know the features of such investment as sometimes we loss money due to misconceptions.

Same question is asked by someone at ehow.com. I hope, it will be useful for you so I am going to share it with you. How FOREX Trading Works | eHow.com

You can read about the Forex market from online blogs or sites. Where you can easily understand the "how market work"

Best Regards,

Gurleen SIngh

Foreign Exchange, also referred as "Forex" is the largest financial market in the world. Forex provides income to millions of traders and large banks worldwide. It is the mechanism by which currencies are valued relative to one another, and exchanged. An individual or institution buys one currency and sells another in a simultaneous transaction. Currency trading always occurs in pairs where one currency is sold for another. The value of a currency is a reflection of the condition of that country's economy with respect to other major economies. A trader can earn money by either buying or selling the currency.

The users who are trading online are connected to market by Retail Brokers and it is very important to choose a good broker who provides you direct access to market like my broker is doing.

choosing the right broker is needed in forex trading, because with the right broker we will find the convenience of trading,. Therefore we need to test the broker that we will use. at this time me comfortable trading in instaforex. Because this broker can provide the convenience of trading. you can trade here with bonus post

The forex market is a commodity market just like other security markets. Here currencies are traded in pair- one against another, such that the value of one currency is traded in comparison against another expecting one to slide or rise against the other. The forex market is open 24 hours a week, there are the major currencies like the USD, GBP, AUD, JPY etc. It is best for purpose of liquidity to trade in these currencies.

Reason: