Mobile Trading

Why are more and more traders choosing mobile trading these days?

Paul75:

I heard about mobile trading. What's mobile trading? im new and trying to learn.

KirstenDavid:
I heard about mobile trading. What's mobile trading? im new and trying to learn.

Some useful information about mobile trading can be found here : Mobile Trading Definition | Investopedia

Paul75:

I have a little baby,

so I choose mobile trading to make me easier to monitoring the market movement,

I like to use Android mobile platform from FBS.

How about you Paul75 ?

Mobile trading give us more flexible time to trade, we can monitor our trade everywhere and anywhere, there's two mobile platforms from my broker Iphone and Android, and I use Android to always monitor my trade with my fbs account.

Guys I would like to know about tablets. Maybe you guys can help or inform. I want to trade from tablet. Is it possible to load your custom mt4 indicators on the mt4 u load on a tablet. Any tablet preferred over other?

Thanks

maory82:
I have a little baby, so I choose mobile trading to make me easier to monitoring the market movement, I like to use Android mobile platform from FBS. How about you Paul75 ?

I am planning to move on mobile trading from desktop trading. Therefore want to know the reason behind it.

Mobile trading has become quite an important aspect of the business these days, most of the time we have to look on advance features of the applications which are better in terms of performance and we can get the innovative concepts quite easily.

Eldiablo54:
Guys I would like to know about tablets. Maybe you guys can help or inform. I want to trade from tablet. Is it possible to load your custom mt4 indicators on the mt4 u load on a tablet. Any tablet preferred over other? Thanks

I am using tablet to trade, my broker has mobile platform with Android and Iphone, and I use Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 with Android. That's good to trade anywhere using mobile platform. You can download Android or Iphone mobile platform from my broker website. FBS Markets Inc.

Because mobile platform give us flexible place to trade, and thanks to my broker FBS that give mobile platform ( Android and Ipone ) to help my trading.

Well as according to me, today mobile is a hand held terminal and consists of all platform of surfing or browsing internet from anywhere and anytime. So, its really dynamic to use mobile for trading and be updated always about market strategy.

Reason: