Here, Built of an EA step by step, for manual , half or Automatic trader & Multipair.

Hi Every body,

In this thread, I'm going to build, step by step an Ea for manual, half manual and automatic traders .

This first post will always be updating with the lastest version of the EA, user manual, and Excel structure project. ( as I've not a good memory, I need to use excel to classified the variables used.)

As the EA will be under building its name will be preceded by a "!!beta" .

I don't know how long that will take, but sure, it will be finish. So, if you want to follow me here, to help, or just learn , or just criticize.. you are welcome... as it will be in good mood of course.

Ok then, see you to begin on post #2 - ( I'm French, so my english could be a special one.)

- Here soon : Manual of EA

- Here soon : eXcel Ea structure

- Here soon : !!BetaXoïd EA

So, this is the point : !!beta_Xoid will be its name.

Project :

Expert multi fonctions ,multi-trades, uni or multi-pairs , also for manual trading, usable by all the console.

Its duties :

- Checking all securities points at each beginning of each same family- Expert or Trades on the console and during all the time that it runs, then looking for set-up, capital risk, exit.

-Four levels progressives actions in option concerning a number of pairs that we'll specify before :

1- For manuals trading , choice to just check conform environment to trade, also option to check risk and capital management ..

2- Half manual trading : In supplement of the point 1, as soon as a trade will be open, option to put Stop and Exit line on the graph to be able to be move directly by clicking it, ( if no exit stop done, we'ld have to imperatively adding a "catastrophe one" .

That's means that, even if you don't want to show stops to our broker, it is important to put automatically 2 Stops ,(twice - winning & losing-) , in prevention of an accident.

These stops will be far away from our meaning target but it will exist. Why ? :

Example , flux internet broken, broker phone doesn't answer, you fall down unconscious.. taken to hospital, coming back home three days after ..

it is better to loose a limited amount that you've chosen before, even it is an important one ( or winning..) than all your account no ? don't smile, think to "Murphy" and it is the purpose of this EA to check for everything what we are able to drive with certainty.. like this, the only risk that we have the right to keep will be the direction of the market , that, we are not able to predict it with certainty.

3- Automatic trading : in addition of the point 1 and 2, this option will automatically enter trades if the set-up conditions that you would have done would be met. (option will be to envisage each time , two differents' paramaters for long enter or short enter. ( for who like trading against the trend, perhaps that , lot, target, trade during time could be differents..) )

4-Automatic Exit in addition to the point 2, exit on your set-up conditions if it would be met.option will be to envisage each time , two differents' parameters for long enter or short enter.

One of the principal thing that we will use for that will be the Globales Variables :

- They are usable and editable by all console programs and user manual in the F3 key, clicking on the data window for editing, adding or deleting.

- They fall automatically in alphabetical order, which manages the display order we want to get to read easily what we want without scrolling page :

1- the first lines , the complete information related to our capital and currents trades,

2- parameters'program settings to the user requested (be able to replace the window property),

3- the list of pre-selected pairs

4- then the variables used by the experts that doesn't interest us, only need by the EA.

- They are deletable manually, by the programs or by extinction but also according to various possible choices : all, or all GV by an order, or group if we have taken care to give the same prefix to a same group of variables.

(by extinction means that they are cleared by the console after 4 weeks if they were not used (read or updated) during this period).

Why Using these GV ?

This is the only way both to interact on all the console for all open chart and that can be read and modified directly by the user , allowing to change their parameters without interrupting the execution of an EA.

and finally, we'll be able to view a full , permanent and live report of the whole activity of the console.

Next post :

- Global Variable index structure

- Beginning of EA variable index structure

Ilevna:
Project :

Expert multi fonctions ,multi-trades, uni or multi-pairs , also for manual trading, usable by all the console.

Its duties :

- Checking all securities points at each beginning of each same family- Expert or Trades on the console and during all the time that it runs, then looking for set-up, capital risk, exit.

-Four levels progressives actions in option concerning a number of pairs that we'll specify before :

1- For manuals trading , choice to just check conform environment to trade, also option to check risk and capital management ..

2- Half manual trading : In supplement of the point 1, as soon as a trade will be open, option to put Stop and Exit line on the graph to be able to be move directly by clicking it, ( if no exit stop done, we'ld have to imperatively adding a "catastrophe one" .

That's means that, even if you don't want to show stops to our broker, it is important to put automatically 2 Stops ,(twice - winning & losing-) , in prevention of an accident.

These stops will be far away from our meaning target but it will exist. Why ? :

Example , flux internet broken, broker phone doesn't answer, you fall down unconscious.. taken to hospital, coming back home three days after ..

it is better to loose a limited amount that you've chosen before, even it is an important one ( or winning..) than all your account no ? don't smile, think to "Murphy" and it is the purpose of this EA to check for everything what we are able to drive with certainty.. like this, the only risk that we have the right to keep will be the direction of the market , that, we are not able to predict it with certainty.

3- Automatic trading : in addition of the point 1 and 2, this option will automatically enter trades if the set-up conditions that you would have done would be met. (option will be to envisage each time , two differents' paramaters for long enter or short enter. ( for who like trading against the trend, perhaps that , lot, target, trade during time could be differents..) )

4-Automatic Exit in addition to the point 2, exit on your set-up conditions if it would be met.option will be to envisage each time , two differents' parameters for long enter or short enter.

One of the principal thing that we will use for that will be the Globales Variables :

- They are usable and editable by all console programs and user manual in the F3 key, clicking on the data window for editing, adding or deleting.

- They fall automatically in alphabetical order, which manages the display order we want to get to read easily what we want without scrolling page :

1- the first lines , the complete information related to our capital and currents trades,

2- parameters'program settings to the user requested (be able to replace the window property),

3- the list of pre-selected pairs

4- then the variables used by the experts that doesn't interest us, only need by the EA.

- They are deletable manually, by the programs or by extinction but also according to various possible choices : all, or all GV by an order, or group if we have taken care to give the same prefix to a same group of variables.

(by extinction means that they are cleared by the console after 4 weeks if they were not used (read or updated) during this period).

Why Using these GV ?

This is the only way both to interact on all the console for all open chart and that can be read and modified directly by the user , allowing to change their parameters without interrupting the execution of an EA.

and finally, we'll be able to view a full , permanent and live report of the whole activity of the console.

Next post :

- Global Variable index structure

- Beginning of EA variable index structure

Hi my friend!

I'm working under the same GV principle and works really great.

I'll be waiting for your news about your work.

Good luck and happy trading!!!

- Acushmir. you're Welcome .

- two precision about the last Post :

1) We'll continue to use Extern variable ( users parametable) , but we'll reserv there use for set-up which could needs "optimization" with the backtest-mode (only way to run optimization) . Backtest and Optimization could be usefull if you provide that in your EA ( not true with short UT trade, need to pre-add some adaptation in the EA ( just for the optimization) sufficient Spread and sufficient slippage, to get something sometime near the reality. a strong optimization is a lost of time, and wrong hope ).

It is one of the reason why a lot of amator personn are saying that EAs are not a good way to trade, the others reasons are why I make this EA . A big machine even before we begin to prepare a single set-up , witch will be after that anything..!

2) I profit to remember to the full expert's recalcitrant that there is a possibility for them to continue driving the final decision with MT4, even with an expert : let you open :Tools>Options>expert advisors> then, let you "Allow live trading" BUT select too "ASK MANUAL CONFIRMATION" .. like this, you'll still keep the control .

Next..

Begin Install Excel Structure

Just for marked the beginning step and to give you an more precis idea of where I'm going.

Joined is the excel board that I work with first, before begin to code, to find the best way.

This way target must the more quick possible, that means that Xoïd has to run as fast as possible each turn to let the computer free for the console area and getting new ticks.

I'll try too , to built it with Arrays to range and found quick all variables.

So, I think that a lot of personn are going to be in holliday soon, perhaps they can take this with them like hollydays' homework... if you get some checking idea that I've forgotten let me know.

Let's you have very happy hollidays..

Daniel.

005-structure_beta_xoid-001.xlsx

Files:

Having to will forfeit..

Hi guys,

Well , for a miss start it is a miss start.. I'm so sorry but I got very sick this summer and so, and despite having waited, I'm not able to continue this thread.

So sorry again and thanks to the administrator to whom I ask to destroy this "No-Thread"...

Thanks again and apologize .

Reason: